'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#111405 Jul 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You just stepped in it; either you have that Bill number you discussed (which only exists in reports from MSNBC or you posted Liberal talking points...NOT FACTS!
If indeed you posted LTP, then YOU LIED!
Bill number?
S.1660 10/11/2011. Now STFU !
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#111406 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Hang around here long enough and you will change your user name and avatar to hide your shame, I end up on the "right" side because I use rational thought and common sense as opposed to talking points and emotional arguments from media sources!
He sold no secrets, he conspired with no foreign governments, he made a choice to expose abuse of power and he is being vilified by the government that did that WTF can you point to as evidence he A. Sold info?
B. Conspired with a foreign Govt.?
C. Did anything but expose the abuse of power?
He called two international news agencies and did interviews and dumped the info on all the abuses we read about!
Are you suggesting that I need proof, or even evidence to accuse someone of wrongdoing?...or faking a birth certificate? or being a secret Muslim? or a foreigner who became president? or numerous cover-ups?

#111408 Jul 20, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid fill the courtyard and the village square. Don't allow yourself to be separated from your friends, "this is what Democracy Looks LIKE".
I have no problem being the village square, as long as you are determining who is 'stupid', I think I will be ok.
I hear Rick Perry praying, shouldn't you be in TX making it rain, this time?

#111409 Jul 20, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
Hey wtf...
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
Get your own name you gutless repuke. Typical circus clown tactics. You can have that name.
DITCH MITCH
its his way of 'coming out of the closet' and still being conservative
lol
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

#111411 Jul 20, 2013
TheyRLemmings
France

Sorry for being so arrogant lately, this Zimmerman situation has me all worked up. I spent my entire life being persecuted just like the blacks think they have been. being a phagg is not an easy life especially when you hit on macho straight guys, got my face busted many times, although I liked the beatings I despised the resentment for being a phagg,

going for my swim now, if anybody wants to join me I am at the YMCA in Campbellsville where my gay friends hang out,

GO MITCH! I LOVE THAT MAN! HE IS SO SEXY!

I just cant help myself, been a phagg my entire life, still one.

DANG, WTF, you really need to come out of the closet, it's okay to be gay in America now, haven't you heard. It really boils your butt I trash the OLD useless turtleman eh?

BTW, that swim in my pool was refreshing and lots of fun. Sorry you have to go to the YMCA. Maybe you will be retired someday and your man will put you in a pool to make you happy. Leave Hot C alone and go after McCONell types, they seem more your speed and seems you have a hardon for him, not me. He is useless and I look forward to him moving to China to be with his money and wife's family. haha

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111412 Jul 20, 2013
A lot of people were ridiculed because they predicted most of the things that are happening in our country today because of electing a radical president. They pointed out his ties with the likes of Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright and Sharpton and Jackson and that Valerie person at the WH who actually runs our country. Obama has bypassed the Constitution of the United States of America. He has now announced to the citizens that he will not stop Holder from trying to charge GZ with a crime that he has already been found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Double Jeopardy???

Obama speaks to the citizens with an "eloquent and heartfelt" speech concerning race when race had nothing to do with the case until Sharpton demanded it become about race. Obama hasn't yet been to the street corners of Chicago to confront the outrageous Black on Black crime that has snuffed out so many young Blacks lives in Chicago and Detroit for starters.

The public and politicians have begged for information from Obama and his administration concerning the torture and murder of 4 Americans by terrorist in Benghazi. A year later we still don't know where our president was at when this tragedy was playing out in real time and what if any involvement he had during the tragedy. We know from the lame-stream Hollywood media that he partied and made money the next morning in Vegas with 1%ers Jay Z and Beyonce. Obama can't step up and make an eloquent and heartfelt speech about those murders of 4 Americans because he has nothing in common with any of those 4 Americans who fought and died for their country. Anyone in Obama's family tree ever been in the US military fighting and paying the ultimate price for our freedom? I'm sure the families of those murder victims would love for our president to acknowledge them with a heartfelt and eloquent speech. All they got was a promise to hunt down the terrorist and hold them responsible and that's the last we have heard about those victims. No one has been hunted down much less paying for the murders. The democrats are too busy covering their asses and Obama's to worry about who did what and what role was played by our president before he left to party in Vegas the next morning.

Is Obama our president or is he only the president of the Black population? TM could have looked like his son if he had one but evidently when Black youth are murdered every day by other Black citizens in his adopted home town of Chicago Illinois Obama obviously can not identify with those victims. Why not? Why no heartfelt and eloquent speeches for those victims? Because Black on Black crime which has been out of control for years now would not divide the Blacks and Whites...it would divide the Blacks. That wouldn't help in forwarding his agenda to divide and conquer, would it?

How many of those oh-so heartfelt and eloquent speeches have you heard Obama give about the murder of Brian Terry? The Border Patrol agent who was murdered with a gun that Holder gave to Mexico? Is he not president of that victim as well as that victims family? Why has he not spoken out about that murdered victim? Why did Obama invoke Executive Privilege for himself and his staff (including Holder...the guy who heads up the Justice Dept that gave the guns to Mexico)

Why haven't you leftwing nutjobs been out protesting and demanding justice for the White baby that was murdered by 2 Black teens? Just don't care because Obama and the dems don't care? What about 4 Americans that died in Benghazi? Don't even care to know the details because Obama and the dems have refused to give a heartfelt and eloquent speech about those murder victims?

Racist hypocrites.
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

#111413 Jul 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
its his way of 'coming out of the closet' and still being conservative
lol
I agree with you there Calvin. He has more socks than A Lunatic, ARI/JAY and the chemtrail zombie. Funny as hell though. Crying loser lemmings. lol

DITCH MITCH
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

#111414 Jul 20, 2013
MeMyselfandEyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you from ReTard, France?
I have a friend there, they speak a totally different language, I think Democrats communicate with them quite fluently.
:/
WTF and his circus clowns are proxy spinning lemming trolls. A few trying to appear as many while they attack the ones that irritate them the most speaking the truth. They do it all the time and most recognize who is behind the deception. It's what repukes do best. DECEIVE and CON. They can barely speak English, let alone French. lol

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111415 Jul 20, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there Calvin. He has more socks than A Lunatic, ARI/JAY and the chemtrail zombie. Funny as hell though. Crying loser lemmings. lol
DITCH MITCH
A dumb ass agreeing with a dumb ass. That makes everything o-tay. lmao

I see you want to get up all in Mitch too. Ewwww the he/she/it con man will be so jealous! Y'all need to have a cat fight in your hot pink short-shorts and purple boas and prove who loves your wittle Mitchy-Mitchy the most! I think the he/she/it con man leads with obsessing about his Mitchy-poo but it's not too late for you to swoop in and get your man, lemming or flabby or scooter or whoever the hell you are pretending to be today.
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

#111416 Jul 20, 2013
Mitch McConnell campaign criticizes potential Republican challenger

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign issued a statement on Friday criticizing a Louisville businessman rumored to be considering a 2014 primary run against the five-term Republican senator.

“Matthew Griswold Bevin is not a Kentucky conservative, he is merely an East Coast con man,” McConnell’s campaign manager, Jesse Benton, said in the statement.

Bevin, 46, is a Connecticut native who moved to Louisville as an adult.

“While it is sad to see someone who claims to be a Republican doing Barack Obama’s bidding, his campaign is nothing more than a nuisance. Mitch McConnell will never waiver in his fight for our Kentucky values,” Benton said.

Sarah Durand, a tea party activist who has worked to get Bevin into the race, issued a statement on his behalf Friday evening:“Matt Bevin will shortly be making an announcement about his political future. It is unfortunate that Mitch McConnell is already slinging mud instead of talking about his record. Kentucky voters deserve better.”

Bevin is a partner and adviser at Waycross Partners, an investment management firm.

A report by WHAS TV described him as a tea party candidate planning to take on McConnell for the Republican nomination.

Some tea party activists have criticized Bevin because he accepted taxpayer money to help rebuild a bell manufacturing company business he owns in Connecticut after it was destroyed by fire. The company had no insurance.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201307...

lmao @ your two parties eating their own. Allison may not have to run against OLD turtle man after all, as the teabaggers prop up one of their own. Do you think GRANDrand will support him or dog him like Liz Cheney because her dad supported Trey Greyson? So did OLD turtleman. hahaha Watch them jocky for position. McConnell may have his hands full from the two parties that have been out campaigning instead working in Congress for the last two years. Entertaining as hell.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#111417 Jul 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>S.1660 10/11/2011. Now STFU !
My preliminary summary:

A. Includes New Spending (at least 5 Billion Dollars!).

B. Modifies or includes at least 13 other Senate or House proposals!

C. Involves other things like NEW IRS regulations, Community College expansion, other unfunded mandates like enforcement of new regulations and cost of paperwork required to comply with new regulations!

D. Not so much about outsourcing jobs as new spending and New regulations while expanding the size and scope of the Federal Giverment! Davis/Bacon Act already requires Prevailing wage on gov't contracted jobs.

E. It was proposed by Harry Reid; no co-sponsors, enough reason to block it!

Good Job Republicans!

I will revisit that later, I may have overlooked something in the quick read. BTW, unlike you I speak when I have something to say, you can't shut me up doofus!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111418 Jul 20, 2013
Obama started a needed conversation

(CNN)-- Friday, President Barack Obama walked into the White House briefing room and gave the American people his thoughts on the Trayvon Martin case.

His comments were striking in their honesty and in their personal nature.

He didn't lecture. He wasn't angry. He was reflective. He spoke about his personal experiences, and the shared experiences of so many others. He called for respect for the process and the verdict, but used the remarks as an opportunity to help others understand why so many people were angry.

He said that 35 ago, "Trayvon Martin could have been me."

He started a national conversation.

And -- in the most predictable and disappointing fashion -- he became a lightning rod for criticism from his political opponents. Within moments of his speech, cable news and Twitter was full of comments from the right questioning the president's motives and words.

He was called divisive. He was accused of fanning the flames of discontent. Some said that by raising this issue, he was not being a president for everyone, just for African-Americans.

Those criticisms could not be more sad. Nor could they be more off base. Because while Obama's comments may have been focused on some of the racial divisions we face as a nation, to me his remarks were about so much more.

They were about all of the divisions we face.

Trayvon Martin's parents talk verdict
There are far too many stereotypes and bigotries that divide us on a daily basis. Far too many people of different backgrounds who feel targeted, mocked, or looked down upon by others.

Obama's comments don't just speak to the young black man who worries he's being followed, or who sees other people look at him with fear. He spoke to the young Sikh-American man who is called a "terrorist" on the street or stared at with fear for wearing a turban publicly.

He spoke to the young Indian-American man, born and raised in this country, who is mocked and called a racial slur and told "welcome to America" by a U.S. senator because his skin color is a little darker.

He spoke to the servicewoman who wears our nation's uniform but finds that the greatest threat might come from male colleagues.

He spoke to the young woman who walks down the street and feels the need to cover up because of all the eyes "checking out" her body.

He spoke to the young Hispanic-American who is assumed to be an illegal immigrant just because of his or her last name.

And yes, he spoke to the white Americans who feel fear that of being robbed when approached by a young black man.

The fact is we do still have divisions in this country based on racism. And sexism. And ageism. And more "isms" than any of us care to admit. So when the president says "Trayvon Martin could have been me," of course that's somewhat about race.
But not entirely.

Those misconceptions about him and the fear Martin felt that night are all too familiar to way too many Americans. Trayvon Martin could have been any of us.

Obama has been the recipient of more than his fair share of attacks. But Friday's were -- for me -- some of the most disappointing I've witnessed since he took office.

Not everything needs to be a fight. We ought to be able to have nonpoliticized conversations about issues that are this important. Sometimes, rather than throw a punch, it might be more productive to just join the conversation.

Friday was one of those days.

And unless we have more conversations like the one the president advocates -- and until we realize it's a conversation that we all are a part of -- we'll won't every fully get to a place where we are finally judged purely on "the content of our character."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/opinion/elleith...

No matter what he says about anything, the misconceptions, misrepresentation and misinformed repukes will spin it. They are racist bigots that prove here every single day.

DITCH MITCH
Communist China

Conway, SC

#111419 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
My preliminary summary:
A. Includes New Spending (at least 5 Billion Dollars!).
B. Modifies or includes at least 13 other Senate or House proposals!
C. Involves other things like NEW IRS regulations, Community College expansion, other unfunded mandates like enforcement of new regulations and cost of paperwork required to comply with new regulations!
D. Not so much about outsourcing jobs as new spending and New regulations while expanding the size and scope of the Federal Giverment! Davis/Bacon Act already requires Prevailing wage on gov't contracted jobs.
E. It was proposed by Harry Reid; no co-sponsors, enough reason to block it!
Good Job Republicans!
I will revisit that later, I may have overlooked something in the quick read. BTW, unlike you I speak when I have something to say, you can't shut me up doofus!
Repukes sucked again as always you stupid SOB.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111420 Jul 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
A dumb ass agreeing with a dumb ass. That makes everything o-tay. lmao
I see you want to get up all in Mitch too. Ewwww the he/she/it con man will be so jealous! Y'all need to have a cat fight in your hot pink short-shorts and purple boas and prove who loves your wittle Mitchy-Mitchy the most! I think the he/she/it con man leads with obsessing about his Mitchy-poo but it's not too late for you to swoop in and get your man, lemming or flabby or scooter or whoever the hell you are pretending to be today.
You are the only one pretending today, as usual, everyday. Calvin as whipped your ass with one hand on the key board and the other tied behind his back. You are getting more deranged by the post. Confused much? You are one sick pedophile lusting after boys and men eh? Hey, I can see why your OLD wrinkled ass would pine over McCONnell. Keep spinning your proxy and circus sock dial, you fool no one sicko.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#111421 Jul 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem being the village square, as long as you are determining who is 'stupid', I think I will be ok.
I hear Rick Perry praying, shouldn't you be in TX making it rain, this time?
The stupid fill the courtyard and the village square. Don't allow yourself to be separated from your friends, "this is what Democracy Looks LIKE".
The Reconstruction of ClintonHillary is treading into deep water, the BenghaziDECEPTION is revealing how the NSA rules the CIA, the Generals and the SCotUS. There will be no investigation until the swamp is drained
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111422 Jul 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>S.1660 10/11/2011. Now STFU !
Ole ARI/Jay will just deny, deny, deny. About like this one:

President Obama signs a series of executive orders on Jan. 22, 2009, including one closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay.

House Blocks Bill To Close Infamous Prison

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/guan...

They have tried to halt everything he has tried to do. Bunch of worthless Congressmen/women need to go home if they continue to move the country BACKWARDS instead of FORWARD. It will bite them in the ass come election days. The MAJORITY won't forget, that is why these circus clowns get so upset with us. Poor fauxbox wnd lemming tools. lol

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111423 Jul 20, 2013
I don't care what Obama's thoughts are on the Zimmerman case. The jury spoke and that's all that matters. Just like in the OJ case, remember? lol I want to hear what Obama's thoughts AS PRESIDENT on the Brian Terry case, the Benghazi murders, the workplace violence status that remains on the Ft. Hood terrorist, the IRS discriminating against millions of Americans, Obama and his staff spying on millions of law abiding citizens, funneling money and jets to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Obamacare fiasco that can't even get off the ground to implement Obama's job-killing tax law...you know, all the things Obama AS PRESIDENT should be talking about to the people of our country. Not a local Florida case that has a verdict and was investigated by Obama's FBI team months ago and shown that race played no part in the local Florida case.

We don't need our president to stir the pot...we need him to step up and stand up and man up and be president to all of America not just the citizens he chooses to identify with!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111424 Jul 20, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one pretending today, as usual, everyday. Calvin as whipped your ass with one hand on the key board and the other tied behind his back. You are getting more deranged by the post. Confused much? You are one sick pedophile lusting after boys and men eh? Hey, I can see why your OLD wrinkled ass would pine over McCONnell. Keep spinning your proxy and circus sock dial, you fool no one sicko.
DITCH MITCH
wtf yesterday, today and tomorrow. What's the matter...you got your ass whipped as uncle flabby so much you had to concentrate on being scooter, the kid? Now uncle flabby is coming back as lemmings because you were too embarrassed to come back as flabby? lol Read it and weep sucker...wtf yesterday, today and tomorrow. Try, try again, old fool.

Quit pretending you don't love your Mitchy-poo. You include him in every one of your posts and you never forget to mention him. Ever! You obsess about him constantly and keep us updated as to what he is doing and saying and even thinking! Y'all have that connection, don't you? You know each others thoughts. How cute is that, y'all?
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Communist China

Conway, SC

#111425 Jul 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
I don't care what Obama's thoughts are on the Zimmerman case. The jury spoke and that's all that matters. Just like in the OJ case, remember? lol I want to hear what Obama's thoughts AS PRESIDENT on the Brian Terry case, the Benghazi murders, the workplace violence status that remains on the Ft. Hood terrorist, the IRS discriminating against millions of Americans, Obama and his staff spying on millions of law abiding citizens, funneling money and jets to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Obamacare fiasco that can't even get off the ground to implement Obama's job-killing tax law...you know, all the things Obama AS PRESIDENT should be talking about to the people of our country. Not a local Florida case that has a verdict and was investigated by Obama's FBI team months ago and shown that race played no part in the local Florida case.
We don't need our president to stir the pot...we need him to step up and stand up and man up and be president to all of America not just the citizens he chooses to identify with!
Imwant to know what you think about:

No WMD's

No bin Laden

No Iraqi Oil

No Scooter Libby Hanging

TARP

911 Failure 4000 Americans Dead

Katrina Failure

Iraqi Failure

Afghan Failure

DOW 6000 2008

Mission Accomplished

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111426 Jul 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf yesterday, today and tomorrow. What's the matter...you got your ass whipped as uncle flabby so much you had to concentrate on being scooter, the kid? Now uncle flabby is coming back as lemmings because you were too embarrassed to come back as flabby? lol Read it and weep sucker...wtf yesterday, today and tomorrow. Try, try again, old fool.
Quit pretending you don't love your Mitchy-poo. You include him in every one of your posts and you never forget to mention him. Ever! You obsess about him constantly and keep us updated as to what he is doing and saying and even thinking! Y'all have that connection, don't you? You know each others thoughts. How cute is that, y'all?
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
YOU have been out in the hot sun too long wtf faker Speakup. You have too many names to keep up with. YOU know Uncle Tabby, Calvin and I are three different people. Uncle Tabby will be back, he has been here since this thread began. You can't comprehend he may be on vacation enjoying that retirement of his. Calvin can whip your ass any post any day and he is only 14. Must be hard to take I know since you have lusted after him since he got there. I will have that bumper sticker until the election after every post. Suck it up bubba, I might even post more than I normally do just to gripe your sorry sick ass. I am obsessed with working a campaign against him, sounds like you have a crush with all your endearing names you have for him. Someone has to like him, it might as well be a wacko like you. Come on out of the closet fake wtf, it's okay. Your repuke buddies will be the only one to condemn you. We Dems, believe in live and let live. You will have to face your Creator if it is indeed a sin. YOU are the judge, HE is. Now get that rainbow bikini on and strut it down at your local bar, maybe you will find a taker. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is brad jones a homosexual Sat Elvira 4
boogers Sat corn stob 1
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 16 Musikologist 11
Graymoor-Devondale Music Thread Dec 13 Musikologist 2
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Dec 12 fuorimi 8
Blacks-meth Dec 10 mudslinger 6
Green Co. man dies as result of big fire at Hil... Dec 7 fireman 3
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web