'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233680 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95609 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED ...
==========
Clinton BOMBED Kosovo ...
Clinton’s Kosovo Whopper
Of all the whoppers told by former President Clinton in his Chris Wallace interview, perhaps the most outrageous was his claim that he was involved in “trying to stop a genocide in Kosovo…”
In fact, Clinton’s bombing of the former Yugoslavia killed more people than died in this “genocide.”
And his policy benefited Osama bin Laden and the global Jihad.
In the year before the bombing, some 2,000 people had been killed in a civil war in Kosovo. A conservative estimate is that 6,000 were killed by U.S. and NATO bombs.
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/clintons-kosovo... #
don't forget that when hillary went there she was under fire in her helicopter, it was an intense fire fight, wow,

oopss, sorry, she retacted that after too many people that were with her said she lied and that did not happen, but hey, in the world of liberalism, drugs, alcohol or psychotic delusions all produce the same results,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95610 Apr 20, 2013
hussein oblamer, the shark slayer,

LOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOL
Syl

Ashland, KY

#95611 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know this
Bush was appointed president by the SCOTUS.
NEXT?
Uncle tab, or is it Auntie Blab? Either way you fly, you're the most stupid bitch ever on Topix. Bush was legally elected by true American voters. Not illegals, and parasites and those who hate America like your kind who voted for The demon Obama, because you hope to get something a little extra in you stocking.{You got something taken out didn't you,and going to get a lot more taken out, but too embarrassed to admit it .I think it's drove you the mental cliff. You are barley hanging on by a thine thread.

As far as the SCOTUS , the diff between them and the Ku Klux Clan is that members of the SCOTUS dress in black robes and scare white people.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95612 Apr 20, 2013
Slim Pickins wrote:
<quoted text>
Using sources like "WND" and "Pravda" a Russian propaganda rag, not to mention you jump on every ridiculous blog you can find that disparages America.
And typing like a monkey on steroids is not defending the country that I was, and still am willing to die for.
No, what you do is silly at best.
Like I said: you're quite insane.
Funny though.
Keep laughing THEN!
I'm NOT gonna STOP!

:)
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95613 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"she's so dizzy, her head is spinning"
Dizzy - Tommy Roe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kCDPlU6ioZUXX
Thanks Calvin, that is hilarious. I remember Tommy Roe. haha

Love all the BUSH/CHENEY quotes. Love it that they think you are not 14. lol Don't see any of the Dems outright lying about who they are or changing their socks/names every other post. They lie so much they think everyone else does. Looking at the baaaing goatgirl/A Lunatic posts, I would say they come closer to being a 14 year old than you. I have a 10 year old nephew that is smarter than them and his writing skills are superior.

Keep up the good work, I am enjoying the fresh air, sunshine, blue skies, and laughing at these lunatics get riled up and still living in the past. Just need to keep them updated on the year 2013 in the REAL world. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95614 Apr 20, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget that when hillary went there she was under fire in her helicopter, it was an intense fire fight, wow,
oopss, sorry, she retacted that after too many people that were with her said she lied and that did not happen, but hey, in the world of liberalism, drugs, alcohol or psychotic delusions all produce the same results,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SURE!

Who could forget ???:)
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#95615 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Wants A Mental Health Database!!!! Certain folks on this thread will definitely be included.....LOL
Yeah, because we all know that if Obama's and the democrats background checks would have been law...the terrorists in Boston would have certainly stepped up and done the right thing so as to be lawful Americans, right?

Were you born a complete idiot or were you programmed that way growing up?

Any of the proposed new laws would have zero affect on the violent druggies, the criminals or the terrorists. Why not? Because they don't obey laws in the first place. So enlighten us as to how your democrat proposals on gun laws will have any affect on gun violence? You are aware that criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed, right? Look at the extensive and harshest gun laws in the United States and where has that taken the bite out of any violent crimes? Chicago? Murder capital of the US. Didn't they have around 500 murders there last year? Enlighten us as to how those extensive "progressive" gun laws detoured violence in that city?

Think for yourself for once and learn some rational way of thinking skills. Quit repeating what Rachael Madcow and the democrats tell you to think and say. If there was even a chance of the dems proposals on gun laws would help I would be the first to support them. The only think their proposals do are infringe on law abiding citizens who are not committing any of these crimes.

Get your head out of the democrat party's ass and educate yourself...for your kids sake.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95616 Apr 20, 2013
Going to LEAVE in about 10!
Where u AT "spewy" ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95617 Apr 20, 2013
City of Boston gave ‘subsidy’[SCREWED UP people in Government huh?] to bombing suspects’ radical mosque

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/city-of-bos...

Bombing suspect’s mosque hosted author who criticized US, UK for ‘war against Islam’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/bombing-sus...
Educated man

Martin, KY

#95618 Apr 20, 2013
Not today, it will have to be another day to discuss politics.
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95619 Apr 20, 2013
Oh lQQkie, SpeakUp and his GLASGOW wtf imposter is back. hahaha

BUH, BUH, A Lunatic, don't let the "x" kick you in that last brain cell you have on the way out. Stay off the jhad sites or the suits will get there sooner than we expect. hahahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#95620 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Calvin, that is hilarious. I remember Tommy Roe. haha
Love all the BUSH/CHENEY quotes. Love it that they think you are not 14. lol Don't see any of the Dems outright lying about who they are or changing their socks/names every other post. They lie so much they think everyone else does. Looking at the baaaing goatgirl/A Lunatic posts, I would say they come closer to being a 14 year old than you. I have a 10 year old nephew that is smarter than them and his writing skills are superior.
Keep up the good work, I am enjoying the fresh air, sunshine, blue skies, and laughing at these lunatics get riled up and still living in the past. Just need to keep them updated on the year 2013 in the REAL world. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
lol, no 14 year old is going to have his way with us like that...if I was going to lie, I would lie to be taken MORE seriously, not less...just don't see the point.
problem is, I'm not just 14,
...I'm pretty damn brilliant (hehe)...
...stunning good looks...
..and there's that other 'thing' that drives them crazy
...lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95621 Apr 20, 2013
Arizona senator told mother of theater shooting victim that he supported gun background checks, then voted against them
Sen. Jeff Flake sent a handwritten note to Caren Teves, whose son died during the theater shooting massacre in Aurora, Colo. In it, he said he was 'truly sorry' for the loss of her son and that 'strengthening background checks is something we agree on.' But then he voted against the bill.

[Two-FACED "liars" in Gov. TOO ... huh?]

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sena...

Leaving NOW!

Have FUN "spewy" ...
I'll BE on HERE when I get BACK!

NOT sure YET ... how long I'll be gone!
serious

Vienna, WV

#95622 Apr 20, 2013
Paul all the way.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#95623 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the proof OBL is alive? Why do you think there's no pictures or proof he's alive. NONE!!! There were lots of other pictures but hey don't prove anything. And you know who the idiots are.
Who's to say that OBL didn't die of kidney disease? Then Obama swooped in and claimed the kill and stopped the terrorists and had them running for the hills? lol Maybe you could start with questioning our Ambassador in Benghazi as to whether Obama has the terrorists on the run or not. Oh wait...he was murdered by terrorists, wasn't he? Never mind.

Dumb ass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95624 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, no 14 year old is going to have his way with us like that...if I was going to lie, I would lie to be taken MORE seriously, not less...just don't see the point.
...lol
I'm not just 14 ... said THE pUnk!
``````````
WE ... at least "I"
KNEW that all along!

u lil humpty dumpty u ... ;~)

Toodles :)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#95625 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We have NO worries of a republican fooig any of us. We already know how the Racist Right works. They proved that at CPAC for everyone to see.
They think it will be forgotten, or if its not takes about, it will go away.
Not gonna happen.
And everything they're doing to makenitbas difficult for latino's to become citizens is really going to bite them in the ass in .2014, 2016.
They're going 110mph at a 6foot think concrete wall and aren't wearing a set belt and think they're going to be 'ok'.
It's gonna be a mess when they see it happen for the 3rd and 4th time losing the Whitehouse.
There is no recovery for republicans.... Dead party on life support... We'll pull the plug November of 2014, 2016. End their suffering. It's the humane thing to do, put them out of their misery.
Did you ever hear of an old saying, "cutting your nose off to spite your face". that's what will happen Oh stupid one.
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95626 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle tab, or is it Auntie Blab? Either way you fly, you're the most stupid bitch ever on Topix. Bush was legally elected by true American voters. Not illegals, and parasites and those who hate America like your kind who voted for The demon Obama, because you hope to get something a little extra in you stocking.{You got something taken out didn't you,and going to get a lot more taken out, but too embarrassed to admit it .I think it's drove you the mental cliff. You are barley hanging on by a thine thread.
As far as the SCOTUS , the diff between them and the Ku Klux Clan is that members of the SCOTUS dress in black robes and scare white people.

Awe, syl/sly he/she is Uncle Tab upsetting you? hahaha Did you finish your icon stomp duties you begged for? lmao

....."As far as the SCOTUS , the diff between them and the Ku Klux Clan is that members of the SCOTUS dress in black robes and scare white people"......typical teabagger racist remark

Hey did you hear? President Obama has diversified that black robe lifers club:

U.S. Supreme Court building.
President Barack Obama has made two successful appointments to the Supreme Court of the United States. The first was that of Judge Sonia Sotomayorto fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Associate Justice David H. Souter. Sotomayor was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 6, 2009, by a vote of 68–31.

The second appointment was that of Solicitor General Elena Kagan to replace John Paul Stevens. Kagan was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 5, 2010, 63–37.

Possible chance of adding to that diversity if this rings true:

Speculation has also focused on the potential retirement of 80-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg,who has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer

- wikipedia

LQQks like you repuke/teabagging lemmings will over that cliff in droves huh? lol

Are you trying to hang someone with "barley hanging on by a thine thread? hahahaha You need to step away from the alcohol, bong, crack pipe or whatever you are huffing and taking a nap. You are making less sense by the post. Sty/syl/sly whatever?

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#95627 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol
I've always found that a person that constantly brags about his looks and intelligence and the size of his wee-wee...is because he can't find anyone else to brag on those things. Poor little guy! Maybe you will get wiser when you hit puberty. Then again, maybe not. You seem like a sure bet that ignorance breeds ignorance so you shouldn't hope for any intelligent growth or you will be greatly disappointed. Newsflash...pubie fuzz on your little ballsack doesn't make you the stud you claim to be. You are a funny guy tho. You make us laugh.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#95628 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say that OBL didn't die of kidney disease? Then Obama swooped in and claimed the kill and stopped the terrorists and had them running for the hills? lol Maybe you could start with questioning our Ambassador in Benghazi as to whether Obama has the terrorists on the run or not. Oh wait...he was murdered by terrorists, wasn't he? Never mind.
Dumb ass!
you can't die of kidney disease ATFER you get shot in the eye..you die of sudden onset brain explosion disorder
what does the inside of Alex Jones' butthole look like...just the facts, please..not asking for poetry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Jackie (Jan '16) 19 hr this guy 2
News ARREST: Louisville man charged with two counts ... Jun '16 Kaiser 1
Looking for test juice Apr '16 Weight gainer 1
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 13
Hilary young (Oct '15) Oct '15 Curiousman 1
News Serial armed robbery suspects arrested, arraigned (Jul '15) Jul '15 Xoxogossipgirl 1
News Renaming road for King proposed (Jan '07) Jul '15 rebel111 16

Jeffersontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersontown Mortgages