'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243452 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Naperville, IL

#93244 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CHICAGO, April 10 (Reuters)- The daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor was indicted on Wednesday on charges of money laundering and lying to federal authorities, a U.S. Justice Department spokeswoman said.
Jeri L. Wright, 47, the daughter of Jeremiah Wright, was accused of participating in a fraud scheme led by a former suburban police chief and the chief's husband that involved a $1.25 million state grant, according to the U.S. Attorney's office for the Central District of Illinois in Springfield.
Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, was charged with two counts of money laundering, two counts of making false statements to federal officers, and seven counts of giving false testimony to a grand jury.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/jere...
go to bed already. Jay aka
Jraggingballz bored me to sleep. woke up
for respons to the abortion question. I find
you all lonely and just pouncing away about
nothing. Barack Obama is the POTUS. Now
deal with it.
Alonso the Turk

Australia

#93246 Apr 11, 2013
Oh Lordy!!!Please no more fat kentuckians with soiled underwear and a copious fat count on their hips and asses

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93247 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
hey libotards, why no responses to your oblamer announcement cutting social security and medicare? Please don't tell us you are embarrased! baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh, I should have figured it out already, it's Bushs fault.
baaaaaaaaaa
Obama's budget cuts increase cost in the furture. Repub plans like Ryan's does away with Medicare you ignorant POS.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93248 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Slippery Slope Alert: Columbia Prof Equates His Incest With Daughter to Homosexual Sex
The political science professor at Columbia University, 46, allegedly slept with her between 2006 and 2009.
Epstein, who specialises in American politics and voting rights, is also said to have exchanged twisted text messages with the woman during their relationship.
Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/04/slippery-slope-...
I'm totally SICK @ heart, of this bs ...
.
.
.
Good Night Good Guys!:)
You stupid. sOB go pass out now you ignorant pos.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93249 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> go to bed already. Jay aka
Jraggingballz bored me to sleep. woke up
for respons to the abortion question. I find
you all lonely and just pouncing away about
nothing. Barack Obama is the POTUS. Now
deal with it.
Obama is an empty suit and will never be a real POTUS, now face it
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93250 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an empty suit and will never be a real POTUS, now face it
He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93251 Apr 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's budget cuts increase cost in the furture. Repub plans like Ryan's does away with Medicare you ignorant POS.
Absolutely they do! snicker. Oblamer would never ever do anything to harm social security or medicare. snicker. Even though the only budget proposal he ever submitted did just that. snicker. And his sheeple have plenty of kool aid to keep them hydrated during the time of national economic crisis. snicker, I mean baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93252 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid. sOB go pass out now you ignorant pos.
cluk cluk cluk, now go protest outside of KFC,
Vera Stumbo

Russell, KY

#93253 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
john boehner cries
So what? He has feelings. Wish Libs had some feelings about what's happening to this country. The gravy train is pulling out of the station and libs will go hungry like everyone else. Soon, Soon.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93254 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
cluk cluk cluk, now go protest outside of KFC,
You suk, suk, suk, suk now get down to the Gay House with your friends.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93255 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
In the world of infamy he is, but in the real world he is just as retarded as you are chicken boy, baaaaaaaaaaaa, wait till he comes after food stamps, oh wait, he already did in Ohio, after the election, LOLOL, soon it will be your turn and you can let us all know how it is Bushs fault, baaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93256 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I suk, suk, suk, suk now I have to get down to the Gay House with my friends.
OK, just let us know later on when you get back just how gay you are,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93257 Apr 11, 2013
Vera Stumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? He has feelings. Wish Libs had some feelings about what's happening to this country. The gravy train is pulling out of the station and libs will go hungry like everyone else. Soon, Soon.
Boner is a crying drunk and you are another Whiner.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93258 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
A person can only have one real title in life that defines them, Clinton was not a POTUS just like Oblamer is not, Clinton was the predator in chief and Oblamer is the traitor in chief, people who follow them are their sheeple, sheeple go baaaaaaaaaaaa, gay sheeple go baaaaa cluk baaaaa cluk and live in your holler,
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93259 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, just let us know later on when you get back just how gay you are,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Now that was clearly stupid, good job.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93260 Apr 11, 2013
Hey libs, hows this working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOL

Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Obama Moves Forward with Cutting Social Security and Medicare as We Lecture Europe Otherwise

It must be really hard to be an Obama defender these days, at least if you are not on a big corporate payroll. Daily Kos has proven to be a bellwether of the change in sentiment. After being one of the leaders in pushing the “lesser evil” trope, its commetariat and most of its diarists are up in arms over Obama’s budget, which includes Social Security and Medicare cuts. Kos waded in yesterday and in all seriousness wrote,“I can’t imagine President Barack Obama actually wants to cut Social Security. I’m not that cynical.”
Read more at

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/04/obama-...

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/04/obama-...
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93261 Apr 11, 2013
No wonder all you libs grow your own marijuana, LOLOL,

The budget would also nearly double the federal tax on cigarettes to $1.95 per pack.

obamas-3-8-trillion-budget-pro posal-social-security-medicare -cuts
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93262 Apr 11, 2013
Now this is priceless. Demotards going against oblamer, the media calling him out, and his sheepletards still going baaaaaaaa saying he is a great POTUS, LOLOL, oblamer makes clinton look like a boy scout, oops, sorry, should not say boy scout in the presence of libs, baaaaaaaaaa

Why Democrats Must Break With Obama on Social Security Cuts

“This is a cut affecting every single beneficiary—widows, orphans, people with disabilities and many others. It is a cut which hurts the most those who are most vulnerable: the oldest of the old, those disabled at the youngest ages, and the poorest of the poor.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/171840/why-demo... #
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93263 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Hey libs, hows this working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOL
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Obama Moves Forward with Cutting Social Security and Medicare as We Lecture Europe Otherwise
It must be really hard to be an Obama defender these days, at least if you are not on a big corporate payroll. Daily Kos has proven to be a bellwether of the change in sentiment. After being one of the leaders in pushing the “lesser evil” trope, its commetariat and most of its diarists are up in arms over Obama’s budget, which includes Social Security and Medicare cuts. Kos waded in yesterday and in all seriousness wrote,“I can’t imagine President Barack Obama actually wants to cut Social Security. I’m not that cynical.”
Read more at
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/04/obama-...
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/04/obama-...
Hey Conservaturds it is going to kill you.
Lmfao
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93264 Apr 11, 2013
Looks like we know the answer to this one! ROTFL, his sheeple are crying and don't know what to do other than to save face for bowing to the saudi king bow'er himself, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

"If Obama cuts the deal, he will, in the words of CREDO political director Becky Bond, be engaging in a “massive betrayal” of his own campaign commitments, and of the voters who reelected him barely a month ago.

The question is whether the president’s backers will back the betrayal."

http://www.thenation.com/blog/171840/why-demo... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyndon Fire Dept. Sat MJTowne 1
News Fire station closes due to tight budget (Nov '10) Sep 22 Intheknow 2
News Festival fun and paying tribute to vets (Sep '12) Sep 19 Meme 3
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Sep 15 Musikologist 14
News ARREST: Louisville man charged with two counts ... Jun '16 Kaiser 1
Looking for test juice Apr '16 Weight gainer 1
Hilary young (Oct '15) Oct '15 Curiousman 1

Jeffersontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersontown Mortgages