'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,779)

Showing posts 75,561 - 75,580 of146,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Margaret Meade once said...Don't ever believe that a few caring people cannot save the world or change the world...because they can. Look at Obama. He changed our world for the worse and he is just one man. Keep on doing what you do AL. It matters.
One last time. So do you Repubs believe 2008 was better than now? How so?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The last post was for "you" too!
This topix forum/board has cost many, many people their jobs, their reputation and some lives.
And you call it "worthless" ...
You are worthless!
OMG !!!!!!!!!! Stop the meds NOW !!!!!!!!!! Topix has cost jobs and lives ?????????? hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!! You are one exam away from the nut house lady.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>OMG !!!!!!!!!! Stop the meds NOW !!!!!!!!!! Topix has cost jobs and lives ?????????? hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!! You are one exam away from the nut house lady.
OMG...you do live under a rock. You are aware that topix is not inclusive to Glasgow Kentucky only, right? Put down the pipe and step away from the crack rock.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>OMG !!!!!!!!!! Stop the meds NOW !!!!!!!!!! Topix has cost jobs and lives ?????????? hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!! You are one exam away from the nut house lady.
Open mouth.
Insert foot.

;0)

That's WHAT libTARDS "do" ...
Daily!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Go Rand Paul ...
Give em HELL !!!
Stay on the Floor until they listen!

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I think this forum is worthwhile
i go to the The Manor where the elderly live and read to them every other weekend. They are wonderful old people..This is where old Republican (crazy)ladies come to die. I just want them to know there's something new and young and raw, and virile out there worth fighting against...,I feel like It's my duty to provide that. If I could leave you ladies with the words of the prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 23, verse 20:
"For they doted upon Hot C, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses." Peace! Out.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You first jackass! You enlighten us on how Obama has saved our world since you suck his ass daily you should be able to name all kinds of things, right? lmao
I'll get you started...20 more million Americans forced on food stamp dependency due to Obama's continuous high unemployment policy failures. His job stimulus crap created more debt than it created jobs. But that's job security for the democrats because those citizens won't bite the hand that now force feeds them.
A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and millions more succumbing to the poverty level as we speak.
Our country is circling the sewer drain because of the huge debt the democrats have enslaved our country with and what does our Commander-in-Chief do? Plays golf and runs around the country fighting for gay marriage rights.
There's your lead-in concerning what a difference just one person can make that affects us all and you are welcome. lol
well, his butt hole is clean, so that's one
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what or where you do anything repuke zombie. I don't spend 24/7 trolling sites spreading ignorance, lies, gloom and doom, and juvenile bullshit like your little lemming club does. Just wondered why you were fascinated by a KY thread. You are probably just a paid topix shill anyway. Their HQs is in California. Maybe those chemtrails spraying of you idiots out there is eating what little gray matter you had between your ears. Keep posting your fauxbox spin for the next four years like you have probably done since 2007, it won't change anything. More Republicans will probably leave your two party of no and become Democrats while you are trashing the President and fellow Americans.
Oh and guess what, you don't have to listen to anything for the next four years. Take your ass out any border. We won't miss you while the rest of us moves FORWARD. haha
DITCH MITCH
If you don't care, why the fascination with why OZ is on here?

It seems you are obsessed with it. Driving you crazy, isn't it.

Unable to adapt to anyone pointing out the truth about Obortme.

You see, if one of us tells the truth on here about Obortme, then you will have to face how stupid you are to support someone who is evil, hates America, taking America down to a Kenya-like Third World country.

You can tell when someone (like yourself)has a difficult time dealing with the truth--your post reek of it.

Finally, if you are not obsessed with why OZ is on this thread, which is none of your business, then by all means, shut up about it or keep proving me right and keep posting about it.

Your choice.

Go Rand Paul.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The internet is a POWERFUL tool.
About 48,700,000 results (0.23 seconds)
The Internet Is A Powerful Tool, But Can It Transform Lives?| KPBS ...
www.kpbs.org › News › 2011 › August › 2ndAug 2, 2011 – Organizers of "We Are Now Connected" say access to the internet is the path to job creation and economic recovery. We'll find out about efforts ...
The internet is the...| Facebook
www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10100210345757211... internet is the most powerful tool we have for creating a more open and connected world. We can't let poorly thought out laws get in the way of the internet's ...
[PDF]
The internet can be a powerful tool in your advocacy work ...- Chadd
www.chadd.org/AM/Template.cfm... Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
10-2007. 5.5. E-ADVOCACY: USING THE INTERNET. The internet can be a powerful tool in your advocacy work. Not only can the internet be used to send ...
Techmeme: The internet is the most powerful tool (Mark Zuckerberg ...
www.techmeme.com/120118/p36Jan 18, 2012 – The internet is the most powerful tool — we have for creating a more open and connected world. We can't let poorly thought out laws get in the ...
Internet Filtering: A Powerful Tool for Business or Oppression (by ...
www.lovemytool.com/.../internet-filtering-a-p... 2, 2012 – Today, the Internet can be an infinite resource, allowing people access to a plethora of information and news. People graduating from college ...
Internet as a powerful tool in implementing basic concepts of ...
www.marketing-trends-congress.com/.../interne... is the fastest growing technology, nowadays and so is growing its business use. Many companies have their web site as their main business of as part of ...
Why is the Internet such a powerful tool in South Africa
wiki.answers.com ›...› Countries, States, and Cities › South AfricaWhy is the internet such a powerful business tool in south africa? because it make things easier. Effectiveness of internet marketing in South Africa?, there were ...
Think before pressing send! Internet is a powerful tool | Walla Walla ...
union-bulletin.com/.../think-before-pressing-... 1, 2013 – Facebook and other social media can be fun, interesting, educational — and dangerous.
The Internet is a powerful tool. Use wisely....
theadventuresofadgirl.tumblr.com/post/3033967... 27, 2012 – The Internet is a powerful tool. Use wisely.(Source: Lillian King / lillian.king84@gmail.com)
The Internet Is Powerful Tools | Law Essays UK
www.law-essays-uk.com › Resources › Sample Essays › InternetThe Internet is one of the most powerful tools of the modern age as source of knowledge, entertainment and wealth generation. While a large majority of the ...
Ad related to The internet is a POWERFUL tool
Internet as low as $19.951 (888) 756 1232
www.mediacomcable.com/
Run multiple devices with speeds up to 10x faster than 1.5 DSL!
Bundled Services - Mediacom Internet - Mediacom Cable TV
Next
https://www.google.com/search...
Anything ELSE?
how original...almost looks looked up
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Update: Rand Paul Continues To ‘Active Filibuster’ Brennan Nomination…

Marco Rubio joins discussion on Senate floor; so far four Republicans and one Democrat involved.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The internet is a POWERFUL tool.
About 48,700,000 results (0.23 seconds)
The Internet Is A Powerful Tool, But Can It Transform Lives?| KPBS ...
www.kpbs.org › News › 2011 › August › 2ndAug 2, 2011 – Organizers of "We Are Now Connected" say access to the internet is the path to job creation and economic recovery. We'll find out about efforts ...
The internet is the...| Facebook
www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10100210345757211... internet is the most powerful tool we have for creating a more open and connected world. We can't let poorly thought out laws get in the way of the internet's ...
[PDF]
The internet can be a powerful tool in your advocacy work ...- Chadd
www.chadd.org/AM/Template.cfm... Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
10-2007. 5.5. E-ADVOCACY: USING THE INTERNET. The internet can be a powerful tool in your advocacy work. Not only can the internet be used to send ...
Techmeme: The internet is the most powerful tool (Mark Zuckerberg ...
www.techmeme.com/120118/p36Jan 18, 2012 – The internet is the most powerful tool — we have for creating a more open and connected world. We can't let poorly thought out laws get in the ...
Internet Filtering: A Powerful Tool for Business or Oppression (by ...
www.lovemytool.com/.../internet-filtering-a-p... 2, 2012 – Today, the Internet can be an infinite resource, allowing people access to a plethora of information and news. People graduating from college ...
Internet as a powerful tool in implementing basic concepts of ...
www.marketing-trends-congress.com/.../interne... is the fastest growing technology, nowadays and so is growing its business use. Many companies have their web site as their main business of as part of ...
Why is the Internet such a powerful tool in South Africa
wiki.answers.com ›...› Countries, States, and Cities › South AfricaWhy is the internet such a powerful business tool in south africa? because it make things easier. Effectiveness of internet marketing in South Africa?, there were ...
Think before pressing send! Internet is a powerful tool | Walla Walla ...
union-bulletin.com/.../think-before-pressing-... 1, 2013 – Facebook and other social media can be fun, interesting, educational — and dangerous.
The Internet is a powerful tool. Use wisely....
theadventuresofadgirl.tumblr.com/post/3033967... 27, 2012 – The Internet is a powerful tool. Use wisely.(Source: Lillian King / lillian.king84@gmail.com)
The Internet Is Powerful Tools | Law Essays UK
www.law-essays-uk.com › Resources › Sample Essays › InternetThe Internet is one of the most powerful tools of the modern age as source of knowledge, entertainment and wealth generation. While a large majority of the ...
Ad related to The internet is a POWERFUL tool
Internet as low as $19.951 (888) 756 1232
www.mediacomcable.com/
Run multiple devices with speeds up to 10x faster than 1.5 DSL!
Bundled Services - Mediacom Internet - Mediacom Cable TV
Next
https://www.google.com/search...
Anything ELSE?
yea, can I have tater tots with that?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>One last time. So do you Repubs believe 2008 was better than now? How so?
I had a job and everyone in my family had a job when Bush was president...all 8 years we all had the same jobs. Enter Obama and 7 months later only 2 in our family still had jobs. 4 of those unemployed with college degrees are STILL unemployed even with outstanding job references. At the end of Bush's presidency gas was $1.79 a gallon. Enter Obama and his energy policies and gas has been sky high ever since. I could afford to buy food when Bush was president. My neighbors weren't getting foreclosed on when Bush was president. Enter Obama and our neighborhood looked like a ghost town. I, as a law abiding citizen, didn't have to worry about my right to own a gun. Enter Obama and the democrats are slobbering because they believe he will push Agenda 21 through with the help of the United Nations. When Bush was president I didn't have to worry about him sending jet fighters and billions of dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood to help them take over as dictators in the Middle East. Bush was patriotic and cared about our country. Did he make mistakes/ Sure he did. He manned up and took responsibility for his mistakes like a man. Enter Obama and he has been crying and blaming Bush for all of his many mistakes for 4 going on 5 years now. When Bush was president I didn't have to worry about being fined for not buying a 3rd party product by force from the government. Enter Obama and our insurance premiums skyrocketed due to the anticipation of Obamacrap care.

When Bush was president he would have never allowed 4 Americans to die by terrorists hands if there was something he could do about it. Enter Obama and he partied with Jay Z and Beyonce in Vegas to raise re-election campaign money while knowing what was happening in Benghazi. Bush spent 4 trillion dollars in 8 years. Obama called Bush unpatriotic and irresponsible for doing so. Enter Obama and he spent over 6 trillion in just 4 years. We are being enslaved by debt.

There's plenty more but it doesn't matter. You will never admit to the truth about Bush or Obama. If you did your freebies would stop. Being lazy and irresponsible and a democrat slug is what you fight for and if you have to lie and cheat and bully and steal and deceive and bribe to get your democrat freebies you will do so. Yo do time and time again. But hey, Pelosi and Reid and Obama are the best teachers around so I'm not surprised that you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you upside your big head. At least you are a little bit better than the average democrat slug. You do work for your food stamps and freebies. You are on here every day telling some whoppers. You've earned your 200 dollars worth of government food rations for the month. Well done judgie poo, well done.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
I think this forum is worthwhile
i go to the The Manor where the elderly live and read to them every other weekend. They are wonderful old people..This is where old Republican (crazy)ladies come to die. I just want them to know there's something new and young and raw, and virile out there worth fighting against...,I feel like It's my duty to provide that. If I could leave you ladies with the words of the prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 23, verse 20:
"For they doted upon Hot C, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses." Peace! Out.
Hmmmm, "Too Sick to Pray."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
how original...almost looks looked up
You appear to be a frQQtcake.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The last post was for "you" too!
This topix forum/board has cost many, many people their jobs, their reputation and some lives.
And you call it "worthless" ...
You are worthless!
that fell out of your ass, you didn't even have to pull
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
well, his butt hole is clean, so that's one
Which makes your tongue and lips dirty, right? Oh what you little slugs won't say or do to put papa slug in a good light. Suck on AKA dirty slug, suck on! lmao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Update: Rand Paul Continues To ‘Active Filibuster’ Brennan Nomination…
Marco Rubio joins discussion on Senate floor; so far four Republicans and one Democrat involved.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
With them we have hope. Proud of them all!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Topix is not the only forum on the internet. There are many forums that Obama used to get the Hollywood cool crowd on his side. The good thing for him is that your people can lie til the cows come home on the internet forums and nothing can be done about it. Obama and his crew sure used that to his advantage but now you are downing another American for stating the truth on a forum? Can you even spell "hypocrite", hypocrite?
the cows on this forum are already home

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...you do live under a rock. You are aware that topix is not inclusive to Glasgow Kentucky only, right? Put down the pipe and step away from the crack rock.
wow, that cleared it up nicely, Einstein
loal your R15, and suck on the barrel
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that cleared it up nicely, Einstein
loal your R15, and suck on the barrel
You're welcome. Should I charge for schooling your stupid, slug ass? Glad I cleared that up for you and one of your butt buddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,561 - 75,580 of146,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••