'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,701 - 73,720 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama Family costs tax payers $1.4 Billion per year. The handler for Obama's dog, Bo is paid over $100,000. a year.

[wake up America]
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

War on Terror is over.

War on Americans is underway.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what anybody says, Glasgow, that was a great post!
The rest who don't like it, take you natty little click-ons and put'em where the sun don't shine!
I agree with you both.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
uh oh.....racial profiling, even though it is not about the race of the people but in which they are breaking the American laws.
You know the laws, the ones our gov. fails to acknowledge or enact on the exception, to be used against their own citizens.
How come Obama didn't say: "we will have drones to kill anyone who lives in America who aids the terrorists?"
No doubt in my mind, that millions of illegals have aided and assisted terrorists to enter America through the well protected and guarded borders....(lol only at the well-secured borders).
You know Obama would NOT call Muslims terrorists ...that's NO, NO in "Obama's book"... he wouldn't call illegals criminals ...and he will award anyone but hard working Americans ...that's really
sad, American president ...but, that's not all his fault, really...he didn't elect himself ...he is doing his best now, to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA ...zombies are brainless, that voted for him! Sad but true!
local weed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,

thanks to the FAT and over generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..

within the next 10 years -
100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services

public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

O’Reilly Confronts Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Uncle...

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

local weed wrote:
across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,
thanks to the FAT and over generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..
within the next 10 years -
100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services
public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
you are absolutely right, for proof, look at GM/UAW, and they took money from hard working Americans to pay for union benefits.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Rand Paul----2016 President
Killary-----snuggled up in her bed located in the local nursing home.
Abortion? Still legal
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

you guys ever notice how libotards claim capitalism is the source of all our economic problems but when someone claims an economic collapse is imminent they call it 'fright wing' fanatism?

all I have to say about that is the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaa you can imagine,

LOLOL, those libs will deny anything as long as they can argue their fluid position,
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

look at us now wrote:
I remember watching the news several years ago and they were showing some country and its leaders. The people were so poor yet the leaders (man and wife) were dressed lavishly and they threw lavish dinners and party's. There were gold accents and beautiful furniture in their homes. The people were dirt poor but were on the grounds praising their leaders and asking the gods to protect their leaders.
Fast forward to now...23 million citizens unemployed, a record number of citizens on food stamps, a record number of citizens living at or below the poverty level, gas prices keep climbing, food prices are sky high, American citizens in Benghazi being murdered by terrorist and it's considered just another bump in the road, our leader has a kill list and that includes American citizens and after 4 years of Obama rule the classes and races are as divided as ever. I watch the news and I see our leaders taking lavish vacations, I see the First Lady doing her Hollywood version of a hiphop dance on late night television, I hear the details of our presidents golf game with Tiger Woods...an adulterous Hollywood idiot. I see our president spreading fear on the television just so the blame for the spending cuts will be heaped on someone other than him even though the whole sequestration is and was his brainchild idea.
Wonder if people in other countries watch the news reports about our country and they feel sorry for the citizens of the United States just like I felt sorry for those poor citizens I saw on the news a few years ago?
Rush Limbaugh (who???) says he isn't proud of his country and people go ape-shit crazy and want him booted from the country. The First Lady has stated on several occasions that she was never proud of her country until her husband became King, er, president.
We saw it coming. We sold out for food stamps and amnesty and government freebies. Poor pitiful us!
Bravo, you deserve applause ...!!!!!

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

How would you feel if you received a letter from the U.S. Government informing you that because of a physical or mental condition that the government says you have it is proposing to rule that you are incompetent to handle your own financial affairs? Suppose that letter also stated that the government is going to appoint a stranger to handle your affairs for you at your expense? That would certainly be scary enough but it gets worse.

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/disarming-am...

DISARMING AMERICA’S HEROES
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
How would you feel if you received a letter from the U.S. Government informing you that because of a physical or mental condition that [...]

› Marine who criticized Obama on Facebook is discharged
› Marines discharge sergeant for Facebook posts

http://usjf.net/

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Breaking: Obama campaign caught in major NC vote fraud scheme

https://usjf.net/2013/02/breaking-obama-campa...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

On election day, we know there were major problems of voting machines switching votes from Romney to Obama—voting machines, by the way, owned and operated by a former company of Obama crony Chuck Hagel.

We know Obama suppressed the traditionally conservative military vote.

We know thousands of military absentee ballots were “lost”—in one case supposedly burned to a crisp in an airplane crash—although no one seems to know the details of which plane it was, where it crashed, whether anyone was killed, etc.

We know there were dozens of precincts across the United States where Obama received an “astronomical” amount of votes—99-100%. Or counties where there were reportedly more votes cast than the total of actual voters registered— St. Lucie County, Florida had a 141.1% turnout!

We know GOP polling inspectors were thrown out of democratically-controlled precincts in fourteen wards—just in Philadelphia. This was endlessly duplicated throughout the United States.

https://usjf.net/2013/02/video-obama-is-not-t...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Arguably much worse than Watergate, RedFlag News has now created a page dedicated to the blatant attempt by the Obama administration to hide the truth about what happened during the 8-hour Benghazi attack — both in Libya and at The White House — and focus on the bizarre removal of key players within the ranks of the military, CIA, State Department and Obama Administration. This page is always being updated. Be sure to bookmark and come back daily to follow the developing news of Benghazi 2012.

http://redflagnews.com/benghazi2012/

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Surrender the Secret: Letter to Lawmakers
by Anna Higgins
Feb. 19, 2013

The fear of admitting fault is what has kept many of our judicial and legislative leaders from addressing this injustice, at the expense of millions of lives. There is no life goal, dollar amount, or legislative gain worth the price of one innocent life - let alone millions of lives. The protection of life and liberty was so important to our founders that they were willing to give their lives in pursuit of it. Are we not willing to pay even a fraction of that price? Yes, it may cost an election, a powerful position or the ability to live a life of ease and comfort, but that cost pales in comparison to the chance to put an end to the greatest human rights abuse of our time. This is a cause to which we should all be willing to pledge out lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

http://www.frcblog.com/2013/02/surrender-secr...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it
DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009
Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
--------
WASHINGTON, Dec. 21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/-- Full Disclosure Network® presents a six minute video news report at the URL: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/83.php in the ongoing cable TV series entitled "Judicial Benefits & Court Corruption". On December 16, 2009 a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals three judge panel issued an "unpublished" decision in the contempt of court case involving jailed Anti-Trust Attorney Richard I. Fine. When Fine learned the opinion was designated as "unpublished" and "not be used as precedent" he described the three Judge panel's opinion (Reinhardt, Trott, Wardlaw) as having "succumbed to the cancer of corruption and the criminals in judicial robes."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ninth...

Court Insider Exposes Judicial Treachery #630-632

As a former long-time newsman and writer for the Los Angeles Times for 25 years, Allan Parachini served for eight years as the Public Information Officer for the Los Angeles Superior Court. He was there during the incredible persecution of Dr. Richard Fine, who served eighteen months in solitary coercive confinement. In this preview of parts one and two of this three-part interview, he explains why the judges did everything they could to destroy Dr. Fine.

http://www.fulldisclosure.net/2012/11/court-i...
sad times for Americans

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish Obama and Biden and the democrat supporters would actually lead by example. I believe the only way for Obama, Biden and the democrats to really make their point about gun control is to practice what they preach. When Obama and Biden and the democrat politicians and their many Hollywood "superstar" supporters strip their security team of all their assault weaponry and by law have them carry only double barrel shotguns...then and only then will I listen to what they have to say about gun control. It was the same way with Obmacare. Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Reid and all the democrat politicians forced Obamacare on every man, woman and child in the United States of America as they ALL DECLINED the option for themselves and their families to participate in Obamacare. Much like they are declining to abide by the law they want to force on the American people. When it comes to the Obama's and Biden's and Pelosi's and Reid's they are exempt from the laws they are forcing on the people of our country.Their lives and their childrens lives are more precious than our lives and our childrens lives according to the actions of democrats all across our country.

When "you people" (imbeciles) voted for Obama you bit off your kids noses to spite your face and you did it for the love of your latest Hollywood-ish messiah. Way to go morons. You've outdone yourselves yet again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Since our great and beloved President Obama cannot run for another term I have seen no reason to continue to engage in this continuing fight of hate by the Frightwing. You all are the Minority. You all have ideas the American voters reject. You all are losers for the past 4 out of 6 elections. You all lie with every post. You all are Anti-Americans against free elections and majority rule.
You all are no better than the Taliban. You are the American Taliban.
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Rand Paul----2016 President
Killary-----snuggled up in her bed located in the local nursing home.
Another Zionist Rand Paul Supporter!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sad times for Americans wrote:
I wish Obama and Biden and the democrat supporters would actually lead by example. I believe the only way for Obama, Biden and the democrats to really make their point about gun control is to practice what they preach. When Obama and Biden and the democrat politicians and their many Hollywood "superstar" supporters strip their security team of all their assault weaponry and by law have them carry only double barrel shotguns...then and only then will I listen to what they have to say about gun control. It was the same way with Obmacare. Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Reid and all the democrat politicians forced Obamacare on every man, woman and child in the United States of America as they ALL DECLINED the option for themselves and their families to participate in Obamacare. Much like they are declining to abide by the law they want to force on the American people. When it comes to the Obama's and Biden's and Pelosi's and Reid's they are exempt from the laws they are forcing on the people of our country.Their lives and their childrens lives are more precious than our lives and our childrens lives according to the actions of democrats all across our country.
When "you people" (imbeciles) voted for Obama you bit off your kids noses to spite your face and you did it for the love of your latest Hollywood-ish messiah. Way to go morons. You've outdone yourselves yet again.
You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••