'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82366 Feb 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post reeks of a dirty trailer. Which is spelled with an er.
Btw thanks for referring to my post as coherent, you are clearly incoherent this morning.
......and you are a very sad and lost person.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82367 Feb 23, 2013
Go Rand Paul.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82368 Feb 23, 2013
Debt Celing Politics

Obama--2006

"Raising America's debt ceiling is a sign of leadership failure."

Obama 2013
Not raising the debt ceiling would be"absurd" and "irresponsible."

This is bad for America, a wannabe leader who doesn't know which policy he wants.....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82369 Feb 23, 2013
Obama's Executive Order:

You shall not mention Benghazi or Fast and Furious.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82370 Feb 23, 2013
An article on Fox News reports:“Obscure federal agencies triggered a firestorm of conspiracy theories this week after they put out orders for thousands of rounds of deadly hollow-point bullets. But the agencies, most recently the Social Security Administration, are trying to put a damper on the speculation — noting the ammunition is standard issue and simply used for mandatory federal training sessions.”

“’Our special agents need to be armed and trained appropriately,’ said a message on the official blog for Social Security’s inspector general office explaining the purchases. The bullet purchases drew widespread attention as the website Infowars.com published several stories on them that were linked off the widely read Drudge Report and other sites. Infowars.com catalogued a string of recent purchases — first by the Department of Homeland Security, then by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and then the Social Security Administration. The Social Security Administration solicitation, posted Aug. 7 called for 174,000 rounds of .357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow point pistol ammunition.”

That’s a lot of “training” for bureaucrats who sit behind desks and computer terminals all day. Somebody in the federal government is tooling up for war, or “civil unrest” if you want to call it that, and they’re trying to disguise their ammunition purchases by billing them to ridiculous bogus end users like Social Security and the National Oceanographic Institute, who no doubt need hundreds of thousands of rounds of .357 hollow points to fight off sea monsters.

Why are they even bothering with this idiotic deception? Possibly it’s a budgetary thing; the seven national-level secret police agencies have run out of funds in their own budget and so they’re stealing money from other government departments. And who uses hollow points for training, anyway?

Another article reports “News reports indicating that multiple agencies of the federal government have ordered and are stockpiling multimillions of rounds of ammunition have pressured the Feds to offer an explanation. But the official explanation has only raised more questions.”

“On Friday the government stated that the hollow point bullets it has procured are ‘standard issue’ and that they are used to train security agents used by each of the various federal agencies.”

“…Maj. Gen. Curry confirmed these suspicions in his article for The Daily Caller… Curry stated,”

“‘Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don’t just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body’s organs. Death often follows.’”

So our government has ordered more than 1.5 billion rounds of ammunition with half of that hollow point ammunition for “routine target practice”.

That’s enough ammunition to shoot every American five times. Anyone who doesn’t get a little bit suspicious when confronted with information like that isn’t paying attention or is way too trusting.

Ashland, KY

#82371 Feb 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Henny Penny Hick-Up?
The sky isn't falling, it was a meteor!
Starve the Beast!
A country boy will survive!
In the morning, I'll have Cat-Head biscuits, country ham, and eggs so fresh they will still be warm when I break them to fry!
(maybe a cold beer to wash it down) and you will have--dramatic pause--a heart attack when you realize Obamanomics is the only thing in your pantry!
If he has a pantry left when Obama gets thou with him.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82372 Feb 23, 2013
This is my theory about the ammo purchase by our government:

Why do they need hollow-out bullets which will do severe damage to the body if it doesn't kill them?

Population 314 million, 5 bullets per American===to 14 million people remaining to keep the country productive enough to feed, shelter and cater to the elitist government.

Obama has been aiding with American tax payer's money to help several countries in Africa.Yet, has prolonged any assistance to the Hurricane Sandy victims----why??

This will be the opportunity for Obama to get rid of the Americans---of course his choice who lives and doesn't. Then, he can bring his muslim brothers in from the African countries to serve him as King Obama----just as his dad and granddad did before him.

His dad and granddad were members of the notorius "Mau Mau" group in Kenya which slaughtered millions of their citizen as a solution to starvation and ridding this country of the rebels against them.

"Dreams from My Father."

Obama wants to fulfill the dreams of his dad. I hate using "father" because this is due to only one and this is GOD the Father in heaven.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#82373 Feb 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Funds for education programs like Title One, special education and Head Start would take a big hit. That could result in lay-offs of teachers.
This is what happens to the firemen without Federal funding- In a state strapped with a large budget shortfall, Texas Gov. Rick Perry signed off on a budget that cut the volunteer fire department grant program from $23 million to $7 million for the fiscal year beginning Sept. 1. But as the fires raged on, Perry insisted that the Obama administration declare Texas a disaster area so the Lone Star State could receive federal emergency funds.
Not going to happen... Not that it would bother Obama if it did. He won't let poop happen if it has a chance of falling back in his lap right now. He's working on destroying this country and having us begging to eat out of his hand the time he leaves office, "if he leaves "
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82374 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Go Rand Paul.
F*CK RAND PAUL!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82375 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what facts are?
You are obviously, ignorant, low informed voter, living in the dark and clueless.
Obama is destroying America. This is and has always been his intent.
Sadly, you fail to see it.
The Bible quotes: "For those who have ears, let them hear and the rest, shake the dust from your feet and move on."
You really need a dose of REALITY dumbass. You discribe yourself and your fellow teabagging repukes. You need to get your ass back to church with your delusion of people who show you facts and sadly you FAIL to see it. I rely on facts, not faux box propaganda or someone else's "comment". You bunch are are a dark and sick bunch of losers. You should take that verse to heart and learn something on your own instead of hearsay and move on yourself. Sad bunch of lemmings, the whole bunch of you.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82376 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama's Executive Order:
You shall not mention Benghazi or Fast and Furious.
Liar..Post it and prove it

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82377 Feb 23, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they learned it from the arab mooslums, long history of killing and molesting children, you should know,
But of course it's the Muslims fault! I should've known.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82378 Feb 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>said the leg spreader.
The up-avista konasana! I get in this position four times a week!

I had no idea you were into yoga.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82379 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need a dose of REALITY dumbass. You discribe yourself and your fellow teabagging repukes. You need to get your ass back to church with your delusion of people who show you facts and sadly you FAIL to see it. I rely on facts, not faux box propaganda or someone else's "comment". You bunch are are a dark and sick bunch of losers. You should take that verse to heart and learn something on your own instead of hearsay and move on yourself. Sad bunch of lemmings, the whole bunch of you.
You wanna know something?

I always heard, the truth hurts.

......and your post proves it.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82380 Feb 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna know something?
I always heard, the truth hurts.
......and your post proves it.
I haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from you clueless repuke. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside your pointy head. Let's see you post what you spew as truth, no link or even a faux box pundit's opinion. Just your twisted logic on what you think is going on. An Executive Order stating your false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it liar. Your post only proves how ignorant you are.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82382 Feb 23, 2013
how many libotards does it take to destroy an entire country?

Answer: Only one if you put them in the white house,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82383 Feb 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course it's the Muslims fault! I should've known.
you did know, you are just a good little sheeple to not say anything about it, baaaaaaaaa
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82384 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
You haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from me. I admit I'm a clueless Demopuke. I wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked me upside My pointy head. Hell, my Daddy use to smack me across my mouth with his P0lNTY C0CK. Let's see me post what I spew as truth, no link or even a msnbc PED0PHlLE pundit's opinion. Just my twisted logic on what I think is going on. An Executive Order stating my false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it. Daddy said he was FUCKlNG me up my A$$ cause l'm a IberaI Iiar. My post only proves how ignorant I am.
You post only proves how low you repukes go when you get outted and people post facts, not speculation or faux box propaganda. Consider yourself reported again. You just proved yourself once again as one of the lowest forms of repukes. Keep proving it. Now go wash your mouth with soap, you lowlife.
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82385 Feb 23, 2013
Oh the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat is back spinning her locations and manipulating the icons. You spin the Netherlands way too sick little lemming with nothing to say? No doubt.
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82386 Feb 23, 2013
coward lemming, spin, spin, spin...you are too funny and continue to prove it, maybe it is the company you keep and the bitter tea you drink. Sick little sheep/goat. Even the GOP/Teabaggers that normally post here wouldn't click 10-11 times on good icons for such filth. Of course the key word is "normal" huh? Sick puke. Show your true colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min muletrain 7,038
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Mount Washington expected to introduce ordinanc... (Apr '11) 21 hr Art Phillips 198
Chad Brickell (Sep '13) 23 hr Wade Holland 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 26,296
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Mon Republicans are e... 16,183
Mockingbird Valley Music Thread Sun Musikologist 3
Jeffersontown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Jeffersontown Jobs

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jeffersontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jeffersontown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]