'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#82062 Feb 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It is you Repubs that continue to deny history. All of you act like the Depression of 2008 never even happened. You all act as though Bush did not start his Presidency with a balanced budget and end it with record debt. None of you remember $2 trillion looking for WMDs that were not there.
Okay lets play the "Blame Game":
G.W. had a major terrorist attack to deal with, he (and Republicans) made no excuses, they got to work.

Then Pelosi got her paws on the gavel, what did she do?

Who besides Congress and Senate can make legislative policies that effect the economy?

Calling Republicans the party of NO did not get a budget passed, and before republicans were given the keys to the house what did Dems do with their majority?
OZombies

United States

#82063 Feb 21, 2013
obamatized wrote:
ok heres you chance prove me wrong show me the balanced budget bill clinton did, you cant because it never happened only in your dreams
He was to busy "balancing" Monica's blue dress!
OZombies

United States

#82064 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for kripe sake, can't you just laugh once in awhile? Do you always have to be a stick in the mud?!!!!
And for a fact, if your child is born by C-section they are not natural born. Not that it means anything, but it is a fact.
Jay, birds and bees...!!!!!
obamatized

London, KY

#82065 Feb 21, 2013
you better watch them birds and bees, the birds willpoop on your pickop truck, and the bees will sting you on your tallywhacker

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82066 Feb 21, 2013
Date:
Sun, 1965-02-21
*On this date in 1965, Black Nationalist Malcolm X was shot and killed. This happened at the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem, while he was preparing to speak.

He was one of the most passionate and controversial people of the 20th century. Three of the men arrested were later identified as members of the Nation of Islam.

A week earlier, his home was firebombed; his wife and children escaped unharmed.

http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/vie...

“I'm just a country boy”

.Rooster Run, Ky

#82069 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you 'know' it isn't the same one?
All country people are known as 'country bumpkins' or did you forget?
Just like some are called rednecks, and/or hillbillies.
We weren't all put on this earth to be jet setters, some of us have to work! Guess who the biggest part of them are?
Country bumpkins! ALL over small town USA!
4. country bumpkin
Contrary to modern belief a country bumpkin can, in fact, spell and they are also articulate members of society.
Also, there ARE female members of this discriminated against group. The females are usually hotter than any other female from any other race/group and once acquiring the male that they chose for life never lose him because they are simply the best at what they do.....in every possible sense of the phrase.:-)
Average dude that managed to get a bumpkin female: My woman is the best that I ever had or could ever hope to have.
Average dude stuck with average girl: My chick is so *ucking superficial. She can't cook, clean, articulate or put out decent sex.
Average dude that managed to get a bumpkin female: Sucks to be you man....I got to go get some from my girl. Later.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
;~)
Looks Like C.S. got his fairy wings on, he's flitting around with his Neg Judge-it wand!

dilbertville USA

#82070 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
AMEN Rush!!!!!!!!!!
For ONCE "I" totally AGREE with you!
Rush Limbaugh IS ashamed of his Country!
"I" am TOO!
WE, Americans, CAN DO BETTER!
a HELUVA lot BETTER!
History PROVES "we" are BETTER!
America IS an EXCEPTIONAL Nation
Let's ACT LIKE IT once again!
GET RID of obama!
Even The Man In The Moon Is Crying
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82071 Feb 21, 2013
he is printing 85 billion $ per month to pay for things he doesn't need

he won't quit spending

he won't stop raising taxes

he won't submit a budget

he won't stop creating siutations where raising the debt limit is the last resort,

and you libotard traitors support him,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82072 Feb 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It is you Repubs that continue to deny history. All of you act like the Depression of 2008 never even happened. You all act as though Bush did not start his Presidency with a balanced budget and end it with record debt. None of you remember $2 trillion looking for WMDs that were not there.
you are one ignorant libotard, everything you just posted is a lie,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82073 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Maybe you should add another sock to your topix file and head on over to Akron's topix. Most people don't bounce from state to state spreading hate, racism, gloom and doom like you nutjobs. You can start all the topix threads you want to satisfy your faux box propaganda. It won't change anything...he is still a SECOND term PRESIDENT voted in by the majority of AMERICANS. Oh and wait, they still approve of him from the latest polls, minus the faux box shows of course. haha Speaks volumes.
Latest Polls
At least all the polls still show the President's approval rating is still high except of course for the faux box poll. Imagine that. hahaha
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/lates...
Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 09:05 AM EST
Polls show Republicans sinking on key issues
Polls show Obama with a firm lead over Republicans on immigration, gun control and the budget
According to two new polls, most Americans are in favor of President Obama’s approach to key issues like the budget, gun control and immigration.
A USA Today/Pew Research poll released Thursday shows Obama with a strong lead over Republicans in Congress on gun policies (45-39 percent), the budget deficit (45-38 percent), immigration (50-33 percent) and even climate change (47-26 percent
“On many of the issues, President Obama has staked out positions that seem to be closer to the public’s thinking than the positions Republicans have staked out,” said Michael Dimock, director of the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, in a statement on the poll.“The challenge for him is in building the public’s sense of immediacy on some of these issues, particularly on climate change and guns.”
In addition, the poll finds that only 22 percent of Americans even identify themselves as Republicans, almost a record low.
A Bloomberg poll from Wednesday had similar findings, with Obama’s approval ratings reaching a 3-year high at 55 percent, while just 35 percent have a favorable view of Republicans.
From Bloomberg:
Americans by 49 percent to 44 percent believe Obama’s proposals for government spending on infrastructure, education and alternative energy are more likely to create jobs than Republican calls to cut spending and taxes to build business confidence and spur employment.
To add to Republican troubles: 43 percent of Americans blame Republicans for what’s wrong in Washington, compared with 34 percent who blame Obama.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/21/approval_of_r...
The repukes/teabaggers are just SINKING period. Especially to the lowest in their warped dark lttle minds. Read em and weep loesrs. Dems rule.
Get use to it.
were your parents brother and sister, there really is some genetic defect in your dna, you post a lie and act like it is the truth,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82074 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Those unions helped built this country. You and everyone you know has benefitted by them. And you repuke have drank too much bitter TEA.
hard work and honest labor built this country, unions stole it from their children,
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82075 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Maybe you should add another sock to your topix file and head on over to Akron's topix. Most people don't bounce from state to state spreading hate, racism, gloom and doom like you nutjobs. You can start all the topix threads you want to satisfy your faux box propaganda. It won't change anything...he is still a SECOND term PRESIDENT voted in by the majority of AMERICANS. Oh and wait, they still approve of him from the latest polls, minus the faux box shows of course. haha Speaks volumes.
Latest Polls
At least all the polls still show the President's approval rating is still high except of course for the faux box poll. Imagine that. hahaha
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/lates...
Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 09:05 AM EST
Polls show Republicans sinking on key issues
Polls show Obama with a firm lead over Republicans on immigration, gun control and the budget
According to two new polls, most Americans are in favor of President Obama’s approach to key issues like the budget, gun control and immigration.
A USA Today/Pew Research poll released Thursday shows Obama with a strong lead over Republicans in Congress on gun policies (45-39 percent), the budget deficit (45-38 percent), immigration (50-33 percent) and even climate change (47-26 percent
“On many of the issues, President Obama has staked out positions that seem to be closer to the public’s thinking than the positions Republicans have staked out,” said Michael Dimock, director of the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, in a statement on the poll.“The challenge for him is in building the public’s sense of immediacy on some of these issues, particularly on climate change and guns.”
In addition, the poll finds that only 22 percent of Americans even identify themselves as Republicans, almost a record low.
A Bloomberg poll from Wednesday had similar findings, with Obama’s approval ratings reaching a 3-year high at 55 percent, while just 35 percent have a favorable view of Republicans.
From Bloomberg:
Americans by 49 percent to 44 percent believe Obama’s proposals for government spending on infrastructure, education and alternative energy are more likely to create jobs than Republican calls to cut spending and taxes to build business confidence and spur employment.
To add to Republican troubles: 43 percent of Americans blame Republicans for what’s wrong in Washington, compared with 34 percent who blame Obama.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/21/approval_of_r...
The repukes/teabaggers are just SINKING period. Especially to the lowest in their warped dark lttle minds. Read em and weep loesrs. Dems rule.
Get use to it.
I realize that 28% is a very big number to you, but to the rest of us, that is 72% didn't take the bait, baaaaaaa
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82076 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha pathetic attempt little lemming, all Sep 2012. Just like you teabagging repukes wanting to take the country back...yeah, way back..topix in Ohio is 9/12, 10 comments, 7 of them no doubt from the same person. Blamer article, same thing, 9/12 by Ronald Reagan's adopted son, a Republican strategist....keep trying and baaaaaaing little sheep/goat girl. Quite a desparate reach, can't come up with anything more current outside a stale and dead topix or a Wisconsin opinion columnists. hahaha
You are funny. Please keep it up. I need some good laughs on such a cold day here in KENTUCKY.
Looks like you repukes need some GOP/Teabagger strategist huh? Can't wait to see what you repukes come up with 2014/2016. LOOOOSERS
ROTFL, you are laughing at yourself and your pitiful attempt to oblamer me for a topix thread I just found, oblamer has taught you well little sheeple, baaaaaaadrugs would be an improvement for you, LOLOL, don't know if it is possible for you to be any more ignorant, were your parents siblings?
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82077 Feb 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Because before the 2008 collapse of the US economic system, 20 Million fewer people qualified for food stamps and phones. So glad I could help you understand. 750,000 people per MONTH were losing their jobs and you Repubs keep asking what the problem is and was . Damn Dummies.
you mean the depression of 2009 - 2013? yeah, we heard about that, oblamer and bumbling joe retard said if we spend more money we will fix the problem, LOLOL, give a druggie more drugs and they will be cured,
there is no possible way you could ge any dumber, its just not possible,
oblamer is a mad man

Lansing, MI

#82078 Feb 21, 2013
hey libotards, how does it feel to know that G.W. Bush had the highest approval rating of any president in U.S. history, 92%,

dilbertville USA

#82079 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dweeb? Another topix forum titled "The President Fails" you or one of your shills started? Show me a story, a website, a faux box O'Reilly link showing that is a true story and not something you fabricated or seen on some topix thread. You hate in when you get outted huh? Show me and I am not from Missouri..haha or ILL.
You are a weak shill lemming. Keep trying, you have me rolling on the floor tonight and I am bored. lmao @ you though
I'm a STRONG human being! What are you, WUSS?
Roll on big mama/papa sheeple.
Jay

Paris, TN

#82080 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Date:
Sun, 1965-02-21
*On this date in 1965, Black Nationalist Malcolm X was shot and killed. This happened at the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem, while he was preparing to speak.
He was one of the most passionate and controversial people of the 20th century. Three of the men arrested were later identified as members of the Nation of Islam.
A week earlier, his home was firebombed; his wife and children escaped unharmed.
http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/vie...

You're right. MX was a Muslim for a while. He changed his mind because he learned something about them that was against his beliefs. So he wanted out. He even said, he knew his life was at stake and most likely they would try to kill him.

There are plenty of stories and first hand videos where you can hear him say all this, so no need for the cute little icons showing this statement is nuts, clueless or you disagree. Look it up!
Worse

United States

#82081 Feb 21, 2013
oblamer is a mad man wrote:
<quoted text>
hard work and honest labor built this country, unions stole it from their children,
Only if your parents were Carnegie or Rockefeller
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82082 Feb 21, 2013
obamatized wrote:
ok heres you chance prove me wrong show me the balanced budget bill clinton did, you cant because it never happened only in your dreams
You can't take the truth no matter how many factchecks or history there is about it but I will give you an example. By all means look it up yourself if you don't like my references. Just because you and your shill crew throw out fabrications doesn't make them true. Keep in denial and glued to your faux box, has been rock star, pill head lunatic rush, beck, rove, whoever pundit shows. It doesn't change anything. Clinton, Bush, Obama blame game doesn't change reality. Keep trying though.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?
A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
http://factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-d...

How the Deficit Got This Big

With President Obama and Republican leaders calling for cutting the budget by trillions over the next 10 years, it is worth asking how we got here — from healthy surpluses at the end of the Clinton era, and the promise of future surpluses, to nine straight years of deficits, including the $1.3 trillion shortfall in 2010. The answer is largely the Bush-era tax cuts, war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recessions.

The first graph shows the difference between budget projections and budget reality. In 2001, President George W. Bush inherited a surplus, with projections by the Congressional Budget Office for ever-increasing surpluses, assuming continuation of the good economy and President Bill Clinton’s policies. But every year starting in 2002, the budget fell into deficit. In January 2009, just before President Obama took office, the budget office projected a $1.2 trillion deficit for 2009 and deficits in subsequent years, based on continuing Mr. Bush’s policies and the effects of recession. Mr. Obama’s policies in 2009 and 2010, including the stimulus package, added to the deficits in those years but are largely temporary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/opinion/sun...

Try some facts instead of your fantasies. Shill lemming
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82083 Feb 21, 2013
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

There’s a reason Bill Clinton is on the stage tonight. When he was president, America enjoyed a booming economy and surpluses (here are some charts). Since he left the White House, things haven’t been quite as good.

But the story of why they haven’t been quite as good is more complicated than “Clinton isn’t around now.” Here are three of the best analyses of what’s happened to the federal budget since 2001. I’ve included the key paragraph and chart from each of them.

The Pew Fiscal Analysis Initiative:“Between 2001 and 2011, about two-thirds (68 percent) of the $12.7 trillion growth in federal debt has been due to new legislation. Forty percent of this legislative growth was the result of tax cuts enacted after January 2001, and 60 percent resulted from spending increases. Technical and economic revisions combined caused about one quarter (27 percent) of the growth, and changes in other means of financing accounted for 6 percent.
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities:“If not for the Bush tax cuts, the deficit-financed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the effects of the worst recession since the Great Depression (including the cost of policymakers’ actions to combat it), we would not be facing these huge deficits in the near term. By themselves, in fact, the Bush tax cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will account for almost half of the $20 trillion in debt that, under current policies, the nation will owe by 2019. The stimulus law and financial rescues will account for less than 10 percent of the debt at that time.”

All these analyses tell the same story in one key respect, however. The primary drivers of the debt predate Barack Obama. The post-9/11 wars and security build-up, the Bush tax cuts, and the 2001 and 2008 recessions simply began before Obama became president. You can blame him for extending the Bush tax cuts till 2012, or for the stimulus (though the stimulus would never have happened without the 2008 financial crisis), but the structural of deterioration came in the Bush years.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Denial, denial, denial, poor little lemming repukes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 16 Musikologist 11
Graymoor-Devondale Music Thread Dec 13 Musikologist 2
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Dec 12 fuorimi 8
Blacks-meth Dec 10 mudslinger 6
Green Co. man dies as result of big fire at Hil... Dec 7 fireman 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Abe 694
Who makes best meth in town? Dec 6 jojo 6
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web