'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81697 Feb 19, 2013
hey libs, does this concern you? I didn't think so, just as long as they have problems because they are too big to succeed,

I wonder if this is an indication of things to come,

Article:
Walmart executives warn February sales are 'total disaster'

WalMart has approximately
- 2 million employees
- 36 million $ spent at their stores every hour
- 100 million customers every week
gossamer

Warren, MI

#81698 Feb 19, 2013
How long has the Kentucky senate debate been over?

You people need a life.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81701 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Conservative Libertarian NOT a Liberal!
first three letters in the word libertarian, L I B
first five letters in the word libertarian, L I B E R
all we need to do now is just call you AL, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81703 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Syl. I wasn't talking to you specifically but hey if the shoe fits. I finished one career and work part time and volunteer several days a week. It beats sitting 24/7 on several topix threads being as vile as you can be with several different names for years doing absolutely nothing constructive to help your fellow man. Makes a true repuke. Thanks to the Democrats I may be able to keep that pension and one day collect SS. If you repukes have nothing better to do than trash your fellow Americans because they don't believe as you do then by all means join the rest of the idiots on here. Speaks volumes of your character too. Didn't you ever see that bumper sticker in 08:
Democrats - Republicans
Opponents Not Enemies
Keep crying repukes...changes nothing. The MAJORITY of Americans voted the President in not once, but twice. Get use to it. Repukes lost touch with citizens and only care about themselves and their big donors proven time after time. Cry for the next election too. I think we will elect the first woman President and the USA/World's Most Admired Woman for 17 years in a row. Scares you repukes don't it. haha
HILLARY 2016
oh my gosh, we are shaking in our boots, hillary is soooo admired,

libotard math only exists in fantasy land, oblamer got between 25% and 28% of the vote, thats a majority?

2012 Election:
207,643,594 eligible voters in the U.S
65,899,557 votes for oblamer

Equals 31% of the vote.

Consider that oblamer received 131 - 141% of the vote in multiple counties in the U.S. where voter fraud is rampid, and the votes from illegal aliens, oblamer receives an estimated 25% to 28% of the vote, now libotard, how does that relate to the MAJORITY? baaaaaaaaaaa,

you can't even lie effectively, you need to watch oblamer and clinton for 300 hours straight, they you will pick up the techniques to become an effective liar,
worse

Ashland, KY

#81704 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do yourself a favor and stop the repetitious onslaught.
Your ignorance is showing.
The same could easily be said for practically everyone here. Why single one out?
worse

Ashland, KY

#81705 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a brain.
One that works.
Women shouldnt even be allowed to comment here.
yep yep

Hyden, KY

#81706 Feb 19, 2013
Hillary the next president for 8 yrs.their no body that can beat her.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81707 Feb 19, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, we are shaking in our boots, hillary is soooo admired,
libotard math only exists in fantasy land, oblamer got between 25% and 28% of the vote, thats a majority?
2012 Election:
207,643,594 eligible voters in the U.S
65,899,557 votes for oblamer
Equals 31% of the vote.
Consider that oblamer received 131 - 141% of the vote in multiple counties in the U.S. where voter fraud is rampid, and the votes from illegal aliens, oblamer receives an estimated 25% to 28% of the vote, now libotard, how does that relate to the MAJORITY? baaaaaaaaaaa,
you can't even lie effectively, you need to watch oblamer and clinton for 300 hours straight, they you will pick up the techniques to become an effective liar,
Your numbers work after you add your Fox twist to it. eligible voters dont equal actual voters. No fraud has been shown. Your fraudulent claims are easily dismissed. You lick windows. Stay away from math.
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#81709 Feb 19, 2013
yep yep wrote:
Hey there hot stuff..
carnevil no 9

AOL

#81711 Feb 19, 2013
Hillary is just another cookie cutter liberal ,...
they are all the same ,.....
interchangeable progressive zombies ,
all flouting the same Marxist agenda
carnevil no 9

AOL

#81712 Feb 19, 2013
basically they are all what are commonly known as ' idiots ' by clear thinking people
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81713 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
that that idiot tab(injudgement), just wasting time explaining anything to that idiot
...must be drunk or smoking something ...married too a doctor my "foot" ... so clueless! How stupid, pay doctor and having surgery or hospital stay ...what, rob a bank to pay for all of that?
worse

Ashland, KY

#81714 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is you are calling me a woman, lil dick? Just cause I likes lil boys don't means I'm a woman. I's a man's man. Sucking sound, I'm going down.
guess it's your inner republican coming out

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81715 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is you are calling me a woman, lil dick? Just cause I likes lil boys don't means I'm a woman. I's a man's man. Sucking sound, I'm going down.
So are you a pedophile? A mans man? Or just plain ol' AL on crack?

Which is it?
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#81716 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us what is correct prices?
Price of gas in 2008...$1.79/gl. and now in CA over $4.00/gl. I'm sure you can correct me if I'm wrong.
In 2008 it was Bush's fault the price of gas was so high.. Remember how all the main stream media was going bananas about how it was all Bush's fault,because he was friends with all those evil old oil people . Now look at the price of gas and you don't hear a peep out of the media. Bush is not here to blame. Who's fault is it now?
carnevil no 9

AOL

#81717 Feb 19, 2013
what's the big surprise?
its typical of the main stream - lock step lib media -
they are nothing but sheep
when it comes to journalist students ,...any conservatives are weeded out, long before graduation ,...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81718 Feb 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 it was Bush's fault the price of gas was so high.. Remember how all the main stream media was going bananas about how it was all Bush's fault,because he was friends with all those evil old oil people . Now look at the price of gas and you don't hear a peep out of the media. Bush is not here to blame. Who's fault is it now?
Yes ...Syl...I doo remember. Obama did say that he
is ok if gas is even $8.00/gl. and one of his Democrats, was his energy czar, I think, did say that gas can be like in Europe $10.00/gl. They don't pay for gas, we doo and higher prices more taxes for the government. Somebody has to pay for Obama playing golf and Michelle skiing in Aspen. Obama morons must be proud how ignorant and dumb they are!
soo just

Hyden, KY

#81720 Feb 19, 2013
filubuster that get the job done..
now

Hyden, KY

#81721 Feb 19, 2013
soo just wrote:
filubuster that get the job done..
Baby, what are you up to?
FAST DRAW

United States

#81722 Feb 19, 2013
yep yep wrote:
IM NOT THE TYPICAL OBAMA BASHER....BUT HILL 4 8 YEARS.. R U A FOOL??? I HATE OUR STAE OF SUPERPARTISAN POLITICS... BUT HILL? LOL I DONT LIKE ALOT OF OBAMAS .AGENDA. BUT SHE MAKES.MY ASS SICK.. TALK ABOUT A PUKE.. anD THE BULLDYKE SHOWS MORE AND MORE EVRVRY DAY ALSO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Awake 5,049
Mount Washington expected to introduce ordinanc... (Apr '11) 59 min Billy Bob 197
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 22 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,168
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Wed Anne52 81,634
background information needed (Oct '13) Sep 15 everyman 2
Freys Hill Music Thread Sep 15 Musikologist 1
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE