'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,701 - 72,720 of 146,261 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, next time go to Serbia forum, there is plenty of low life attacking Serbs. If YOU are not a muslim or ustasha, you wouldn't be attacking my NATIONALITY... now, BUZZ OFF, you sick fanatic.
By the way your jokes about Serbs were very STUPID and CHILDISH !!!!!
That's exactly how I see your comments on this forum. Laden with conspiracy theory and childish name calling. Stop being a hypocrite and suck it up. I'm not going anywhere. We both have freedom of speech here.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, next time go to Serbia forum, there is plenty of low life attacking Serbs. If YOU are not a muslim or ustasha, you wouldn't be attacking my NATIONALITY... now, BUZZ OFF, you sick fanatic.
By the way your jokes about Serbs were very STUPID and CHILDISH !!!!!
Your buddy Rand Paul will NEVER win the U.S. Senate Election in 2016 at all!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Rand Paul will NEVER win the U.S. Senate Election in 2016 at all!
...and you're telling me this ...because ?????
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how I see your comments on this forum. Laden with conspiracy theory and childish name calling. Stop being a hypocrite and suck it up. I'm not going anywhere. We both have freedom of speech here.
No, not at all same...what you show towards Serbian people, it's pure HATE...heard before only from muslims and ustashas...drop it...I have pretty good idea who you really are...calling me foreigner ...what was that all about? I'm American citizen and not through amnesty either. I'm not born here but, I'm proud American!!!!! Call me ugly duckling, I'm still American !!!!!

...and what do YOU call 20 million ILLEGALS ?????
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I want to know where the outrage is with you bleeding heart liberals that cry racist every time somebody farts or says the word black. Harry Belafonte stood up before the NAACP and accepted some type of award and spoke about violence in the United States. His old racist ass stated that it was Black childrens blood in our streets because of the White mans obsession with gun rights. Huh Harry? Not one person in that crowded room had the guts to stand up and ask Harry what about Black-on-Black crime. The statistics will tell Harry that Blacks are killing Blacks at an alarming rate. Maybe somebody needs to let Harry in on the secret that Blacks unemployment rate is much higher than the National average and has been the entire time Obama has been acting as president. That might have something to do with it. But of course the old racist got a standing ovation for his lies and not one man in the place would stand up and speak the truth to Harry. Play the victim and blame Whitey and praise Obama. Typical.

Where are the revs Al and Jessie when this old guy was standing up making racist remarks and spewing inaccurate racist statistics? No marching? No protests? No outrage? Nobody got fired? No heads rolled? Nobody in that whole crowd of the NAACP stood up and stated the truth and corrected this old guy?

Oh that's right...only Whites are racist and to blame for everything. Well, White people and Bush. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe it or not. Makes no difference to me. My point was not to "out" any churches or pastors. Both churches I visited during election season and both were Baptist (not that denomination has any bearing on it). Both strongly endorsed Romney. No allusion. Very direct.
Translation...RuhRoh, I've been spanked again. I can't answer because I was only repeating what I was told to believe. Don't blame the messenger. Blame the messiah. Remember I am always the victim and never to blame. lmao

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Why don't we buy oil from Canada (Keystone XL pipeline) but it's ok to buy from Saudis and Hugo Chavez?
Gas in CA is over $4.00/gl.
Canada is America's number one imported of oil Ding Bat. The US is EXPORTING more oil now than anytime in it's history of production. The top American oil companies are setting record breaking profits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

barack the alien wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Sacrifice Obamacare To Avoid Sequester
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/lind...
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Anti-American Lady is back with a new look. LOL !!!!!!!!!! What happened to "I'm never coming on here again"""" " hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February.
Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Orly Taitz ~ U.S. Supreme Court Grants Expedited Decision On Obama Fraud For Tuesday February 19, 2013....

This is a big day for AL and all other birthers!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly Taitz ~ U.S. Supreme Court Grants Expedited Decision On Obama Fraud For Tuesday February 19, 2013....
This is a big day for AL and all other birthers!!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

history has shown time and time again that liberals are sick animals that will sex anything and stand against anything better than them, now history has even taken the status of their 'first black leader' away from them, man, you libs just can't get a break, LOLOL, ROTFL, and baaaaaaa, maybe you libs should refer to the blamer in chief as Americas first 'blackest president,

'Black Presidents': 6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama

Barack Obama is widely known as the United States' first black president. But is he really the country's first African-American commander-in-chief?

Of course author Toni Morrison famously declared that former president Bill Clinton was really the nation's first black head of state, however, rumor has it there are six other former presidents who had African-American ancestry.

Several scholars have discussed the genealogy of these presidents in the past, and the debate was reignited after Obama was elected in 2008.

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sure. How's the price of ammo?
don't know, don't need it, got plenty already, baaaaaaa
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.

Enjoy your family outing:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/video-tw...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all same...what you show towards Serbian people, it's pure HATE...heard before only from muslims and ustashas...drop it...I have pretty good idea who you really are...calling me foreigner ...what was that all about? I'm American citizen and not through amnesty either. I'm not born here but, I'm proud American!!!!! Call me ugly duckling, I'm still American !!!!!
...and what do YOU call 20 million ILLEGALS ?????
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.
ohhh, poor little racist libotard got offended that oblamer is not the real first black president, sorry to take that away from you but you libs knew all alone he was a fake, you just couldn't see past the color of his skin, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
but don't be too upset about being lied to, one of his lies is actually well know, at least you libotards have the distinction of electing the first real kenyan to the office of potus, baaaaaaa
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing just fine, as are millions of Americans. Whiny republicans seem to be the ones with their panties in a wad.Any tax money spent on social programs under Obama would just be spent on defense if Romney had won.
Better spent on defense than aborting millions of helpless babies for women who don't have enough sense to keep from getting pregnant in the first place, or keeping people who won't work on welfare so that that they will keep voting for you. Notice I didn't say "people who CAN'T work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

How many of you Frightwing Repubs have posted on here about Obama hating Israel and not caring about Israel??????????
Here you go haters. So much for your lies.
JERUSALEM — Israel will award President Barack Obama the country’s Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.

Israeli President Shimon Peres’ office said Monday that Obama will be recognized for his “unique and significant contribution to strengthening the State of Israel and the security of its citizens.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Anti-American Lady is back with a new look. LOL !!!!!!!!!! What happened to "I'm never coming on here again"""" " hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
Boy it doesn't take much to get your panties all moist, does it? Get a life dude. lol
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh, poor little racist libotard got offended that oblamer is not the real first black president, sorry to take that away from you but you libs knew all alone he was a fake, you just couldn't see past the color of his skin, baaaaaa
You appear to be one of the biggest racist on this thread asswipe. I didn't care what color he was when I voted. I just knew he cared more about the American people than any sorry excuse for a candidate you repukes could muster up. He is not the first black President you idiot. He is mixed. Half black and half white. That is what bothers you most I suspect. You repukes should spend more time trying to find a good candidate (if you can find one in your desparate attempts) instead of bumping your gums whining for another four years. You people are pathetic, and you are about the worst on here. Now go baaaaaaaaaaaa like a good little faux box sheeple/lemming that you are. Don't forget to take your head meds space case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jeffersontown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••