'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,561 - 72,580 of 146,844 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I still don't know how someone's REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can simultaneously be 0% not my business and 100% my financial responsibility....
fight for freedom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

if you've never heard of them anonymous is a group of hackers all around the world. they can find anything and everything. They've hacked visa, sony, and government websites. This guy should be president, this is the kind of person we need to listen to!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I banned guns....

then, I killed 30 million people in my country.

Josef Stalin
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRAT'S WAR ON WOMEN:

Menendez---sex with underage prostitutes

Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached

Weiner---affair when in Congress---Resigned

Edwards---affair while wife had Cancer.

Villaraigosa---affair while wife had Cancer.

Goldschmidt---sex with 14 year old girl.

David Wu---sexual assault on teenager---Resigned

Spitzer---multiple prostitutes----Resigned

Just a few mentionables....
fight for freedom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...

he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

fight for freedom wrote:
clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...
he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are on Welfare and Food Stamps.
Thought so.
Hey,how about that.The whiz kid said more than four words in a sentence.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.

So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I banned guns....
then, I killed 30 million people in my country.
Josef Stalin
Josip Broz Tito a Communist president of former country of Yugoslavia, set up by Churchill and Roosevelt ...both of them liked Tito, who after the WWII sent (Tito) his special police from house to house and confiscated every gun in the entire country and killed over 1 million of his own people ...the apposition ...

Draza Mihajlovic who rescued 500 American pilots in WWII was executed by Tito for collaborating with the enemy, which was a LIE!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.
You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
Should one say--Thank You!??
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?

People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
fight for freedom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG he was not found guilty of lying. lol didn't you read anything in that link i posted. he was acquitted of ALL charges. acquitted means found innocent.

It amazes me. I was 7 years old when that happened and I KNOW what happened. LOL I also have a republican standpoint but will not lie about a good democratic president.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?
People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
Duh...yourself!

What's going to be next year when everyone must have insurance? Private Insurance or HMO...do you know what's HMO...insurance for poor and low income ...if you don't have private insurance than you going to be forced by your government to pick HMO plan or they're going to pick one for you. If you're on specific HMO plan, you have to see only those doctors ...if your doctor NOW is outside of that plan, you can't see him anymore after January 1st next year!

By the way, so many are going to pay penalty and it's going to be cheaper than to have insurance.
When they need doctor, they're going to the first emergency room...duh,,,,,,,,,,get it?

P.S. talk too doctor, nurse, anyone who knows thing or two about Obamacare!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama played GOLF with Tiger Woods in Florida this weekend, but reporters were NOT allowed ...THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY ...right ...Obama don't need you anymore, morons!

..is Obama going to ask Tiger Woods, WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY IN CALIFORNIA AND PAY YOUR "FAIR SHARE" ?????

..."FAIR SHARE" was only for uneducated, uninformed, Obama dummies !!!!!

Obama zombies are eating every CRAP Obama is feeding them...

Why GE, Obama's friends in 2010 didn't pay any taxes, but that is OK? But, did you hear about that from Harry Reid? Yeah, you heard about Mitt Romney...

Obama is telling lie after lie, after lie and you're taking it, and taking it and taking it...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...yourself!
What's going to be next year when everyone must have insurance? Private Insurance or HMO...do you know what's HMO...insurance for poor and low income ...if you don't have private insurance than you going to be forced by your government to pick HMO plan or they're going to pick one for you. If you're on specific HMO plan, you have to see only those doctors ...if your doctor NOW is outside of that plan, you can't see him anymore after January 1st next year!
By the way, so many are going to pay penalty and it's going to be cheaper than to have insurance.
When they need doctor, they're going to the first emergency room...duh,,,,,,,,,,get it?
P.S. talk too doctor, nurse, anyone who knows thing or two about Obamacare!
I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
There is going too be changes ...if you're on Medicare/Medical, you have to go on HMO if you don't have private insurance. Letter is going out in April ...HMO is for poor, old, low income families. Too many cuts in Medicare ...too many procedures going too be denied to people. Heard that from a doctors and nurses. HMO or private insurance ...
there is nothing in between ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Why don't we buy oil from Canada (Keystone XL pipeline) but it's ok to buy from Saudis and Hugo Chavez?

Gas in CA is over $4.00/gl.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

only an insane leftwingwhackadoodle would try and tell you obozocare isnt going to change anything, only a moron would be stoopid enuff to repeat anything that stoopid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••