'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74920 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bush41! That is strange, during that time I bought four brand new SKS 7.62 rifles, no problem.
I also think during that time there was a shipment from China that were full-auto and they got into the public.
Hypocrites!! Why not, we learned from the biggest!! Y'all!!!
LMAO!!!
Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:

WASHINGTON — The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.

http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-08/news/26... .
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74921 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Conservaturdsalwas screw up everything and then cry like Babies:
Watergate
Iran-Contra
No WMD's in Iraq
Viet Nam
lmfao
wow,you had me worried there for a minute, I thought you were gonna say 'scream like chickens',
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74922 Jan 15, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text> see now you little spoiled rich hanging on daddy's alotment punk assed pussy force that democrat woman to have that kid she can't afford so you can cry uh? lets see "freeloader" what are you ask your daddy what you are uh lets see "freeloader" someone should of forced your mother to abort
oh poor baby, can't make it on tips working the that same gay bar that wtf does, booo hooo sodoboy,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74923 Jan 15, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Republicans are antidemocratic with an attraction to authoritarianism.
Liberals are always trying to enfranchise citizens and Bush Republicans always try to block some citizens from voting.( BLACKS & Latinos )!
Liberals defend the Constitution and long standing institutions like Social Security and Medicare.
Bush Republicans want the USA to go back to the Gilded Age and privatize Social Security and undo “The New Deal”!
Most if not all Bush Republican supporters are not conservatives. They are Neo-Cons who are apologist for the wealthiest top 1% percentile.
They have been thoroughly bamboozled for the last 30 years of rightwing propaganda and corrupt corporate mainstream media filter, which they believe is liberal!
Sincerely,
Eric Arthur Blair
Libotards are always trying to be something they are not, including human, they lie then believe it and then try to get others to believe it,

Joe Mamma and Angie Daddy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74924 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fix me a whiskey sandwich. Id ask for grilled cheese, but I know whats in your cabinet. That, and Aqua Net.
Me on a drunk - STILL smarter than you.
You STAY "drunk on stupid"
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'

You know that bottle I had in my 'trunk'...
Still there :)

No "drinking" while I've been on here[topix]...

Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...

;0)

Alone Again - Naturally

Since: Dec 11

#74925 Jan 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Others will surely agree..... But every time you post..... Reminds me of Napolen Kid..... The nerd who was going to be the UFC fighter? Dynamite??
Anyway...... It's just funny and makes me laugh every time!!
Continue
Sounds like you finally found out what Topix is for!
We can exchange real opinions and share information. Occasionally we may dispel the myths, and break those barriers built by falsehoods and misinformation. The ideological left always points to Fox news "fair and balanced", fact is the media isn't "fair and balanced". For more than 50 years all Americans had was what ABC, CBS, and NBC would 'allow' US to know! So with the Lame Stream Media stacked like cordwood... why is a single Cable News network slammed by them so hard they still point out that ONE network as being biased? The Wizard of OZ (Obama's Zombies) has been exposed!

&pl aynext=1&list=PLB86808DD80 888CE1&feature=results_mai n
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74926 Jan 15, 2013
PHS wrote:
<quoted text>You still scared chickenshit?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
MODERATOR! wtf is talking about chickens again.

LOLOLOL

#74927 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:
WASHINGTON — The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.
and who writes the LAWS?
President: George H. W. Bush (R), until January 20, 1989 Dan Quayle (R), from January 20, 1989

President pro tempore: Robert Byrd (D)

[edit] Democratic majority
Majority Leader: George J. Mitchell
Majority Whip: Alan Cranston

[edit] Republican minority
Minority Leader: Bob Dole
Minority Whip: Alan K. Simpson
Conference Chairman: John Chafee

[edit] House of Representatives
Speaker: Jim Wright (D), until June 6, 1989 Tom Foley (D), from June 6, 1989

Majority Leader: Tom Foley, until June 6, 1989 Dick Gephardt, from June 6, 1989

Majority Whip: Tony Coelho, until June 15, 1989 William H. Gray, from June 15, 1989

Caucus Chairman: William H. Gray, until June 15, 1989 Steny Hoyer, from June 15, 1989

Minority Leader: Robert H. Michel
Minority Whip: Dick Cheney, until March 20, 1989 Newt Gingrich, from March 20, 1989

Conference Chairman: Jerry Lewis
Banning "imports" what about "Domestic" manufacture?
Ever here of this site? http://thomas.loc.gov/home/LegislativeData.ph...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74928 Jan 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We can exchange real opinions and share information. Occasionally we may dispel the myths, and break those barriers built by falsehoods and misinformation. The ideological left always points to Fox news "fair and balanced", fact is the media isn't "fair and balanced". For more than 50 years all Americans had was what ABC, CBS, and NBC would 'allow' US to know! So with the Lame Stream Media stacked like cordwood... why is a single Cable News network slammed by them so hard they still point out that ONE network as being biased? The Wizard of OZ (Obama's Zombies) has been exposed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YWyCCJ6B2WEXX&playnext=1 &list=PLB86808DD80888CE1 &feature=results_main
Faux News is just propaganda for you extremely low IQ types.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74929 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
Naturally alone is exactly right in your case.

#74930 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
MODERATOR! wtf is talking about chickens again.
LOLOLOL
I think he is licensed to do that...
CCDW (Constant Chicken Dick'n Weiner)permit!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74931 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
and who writes the LAWS?
President: George H. W. Bush (R), until January 20, 1989 Dan Quayle (R), from January 20, 1989
President pro tempore: Robert Byrd (D)
Majority Leader: George J. Mitchell
Majority Whip: Alan Cranston
Minority Leader: Bob Dole
Minority Whip: Alan K. Simpson
Conference Chairman: John Chafee
[edit] House of Representatives
Speaker: Jim Wright (D), until June 6, 1989 Tom Foley (D), from June 6, 1989
Majority Leader: Tom Foley, until June 6, 1989 Dick Gephardt, from June 6, 1989
Majority Whip: Tony Coelho, until June 15, 1989 William H. Gray, from June 15, 1989
Caucus Chairman: William H. Gray, until June 15, 1989 Steny Hoyer, from June 15, 1989
Minority Leader: Robert H. Michel
Minority Whip: Dick Cheney, until March 20, 1989 Newt Gingrich, from March 20, 1989
Conference Chairman: Jerry Lewis
Banning "imports" what about "Domestic" manufacture?
Ever here of this site? http://thomas.loc.gov/home/LegislativeData.ph...
Just how gullible and ignorant are you???
American Native

Johnson City, TN

#74932 Jan 15, 2013
what about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the klan sucks big time. I was just sort of surprised that you didn't add the black panthers in your rant. They have killed whitey in the name of what is "just". They spew their hatred thru megaphones on crowded public streets encouraging blacks to go kill whitey and their babies and the main stream news stations refuse to speak about it or report it to the citizens. Hmmm.
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it! I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74933 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I think he is licensed to do that...
CCDW (Constant Chicken Dick'n Weiner)permit!
you immature pos.

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#74934 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YWyCCJ6B2WEXX&playnext=1 &list=PLB86808DD80888CE1 &feature=results_main
I don't buy into everything the mainstream media (as you ppl put it) says. I look what happens after decisions are made. If it affects the economy negatively it's the wrong choice, so on so forth. It's more if a common sense thing.
Now you people and Fox, Rush, Beck.... You all thrive on fear. Guess fear makes you feel important over others?? I know that's what makes Rushs and Becks clock tick. They love getting the republican masses in an uproar.
And just for an example on how Fox was wrong and main stream was right..... The election was won by Obama. Fox and Rove just couldn't let go... So.... Fox let Rove go!
And this gun grab that all of you go on and on about... It's just plain and simply a lie. But what will you ALL do? Claim a victory for fighting for your 2nd Amendment Rights.... When they were never in jeapordy in the first place.
Same story same ending just a different fear from republicans. Live by fear.... That's all any if you have as we see here daily.
LMAO!!
billy bob

Argillite, KY

#74935 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh poor baby, can't make it on tips working the that same gay bar that wtf does, booo hooo sodoboy,
doesn't give as good as service as WTF , would be my guess. WTF, better him teach him how it's done in the gay bars.
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74936 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
I apologize
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74937 Jan 15, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only should you not breed, You should've been aborted. Republican right wing extremism is destroying Our country. Humans like you are worthless in the Real world.
Whats wrong? Is Republican right wing extremism destroying this country by causing the left wing extreamism to feel a guilt in their hearts about the slather of innocent babies. Do you think you are getting rid of millions of "worthless humans" though abortions.
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74938 Jan 15, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
if that were true oblamer would have jumped on it during the election, instead he had to settle for flying into N.J. for a photo op and then flying out while they are still suffering,
now that billary had time to make stuff up and massage her story with others in the state dept,
Hillary will testify now that they all have got their story straight.
I hope God gets hold of their tongues and
twists the truth out of them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74939 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
yep, kept those guns in the boxes and made a good profit off them in the mid 90'es.
Bush's ban had nothing to do with banning guns from the public, just a protective measure for the gun makers in the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Cundiff 7 hr Correction 19
angelia craft 17 hr souno 1
Glenview Manor Music Thread (Apr '14) Mon Musikologist 4
Who makes best meth in town? Sun IceIceBaby 1
Lyndon Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov 22 Musikologist 7
Letting friends borrow money Nov 18 Geronimo 6
Julie Witherington Nov 18 interested 1
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jeffersontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jeffersontown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Report: Washington to start Colt McCoy on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:34 PM
Report: Redskins to Start McCoy over RGIII
NFL 8:42 PM
Redskins planning to start McCoy over RGIII on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: Complete Week 13 Preview for Washington