'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,701 - 67,720 of 147,349 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

whitehair wrote:
I heard part of the latest Obamation speech.What does he think the average American is?Dumb? It is unlikely there would be any reason the U.S. would not meet all the so called debts,if the debt ceiling was not raised.The gov`t still has some $2 Billion per month income.Just spend what they have and close all the unnecessary depts!!!.No one but the ones that refuse to work for a living would even know if half the federal depts closed-- til they came to terms-- both Repubs and Demos.We have a bunch of Congressional people and a POTUS that consider we sheeple as dumber than dumb.
One simple answer to the question of automatic weapons would be to require them to be owned by ones that join the militia and the guns be kept at the militia building in lockers the gun owner and members have the key--to.The Constitution calls it this way!
It is becoming less sense-a-ble as they go further in to the session.
As far as the illegals,all illegals without papers must leave or when caught,deported at their own expense.All that have been here ten years or more and want to be citizens ,get papers,now!The children ,get papers,now.As for guest worker,for the farmers,get papers now,--all the rest---leave.Close the Borders to only papered people!!!Simple conclusions to what they make difficult !!
Hi Whitey ... <3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No I had a problem with that. I do not have a problem with someone flying a Rebel flag in their yard. It helps to identify the nut cases.
Then do your part if you care so much like you claim. Identify the criminals and the people who harbor them. Oh wait...Obama gave instructions to ICE not to bother them. Never mind. Just keep targeting Americans who fly flags and preach that they are racists. That should keep us safe and solve all our many problems from the last 4 years of circling the sewer drain.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Real to the abnormal but not to people who know that abortion is wrong. Again, abortion is wrong, amoral and evil....it kills innocent babies and lies to many young mother in which this is the thing to do and nothing is wrong with it.
You see, you live in a dream world by your support and self acclaim actions of endorsing a supposed leader and the ones who support killing of babies. You freely have chosen to live in a dream world, while supporting the person that is enacting the evil law and professing it is normal.
As I have said, the more you post, the more ignorance you possess is exploited on here.
"You have freely chosen to live in a dream world"? I am pretty grounded. You are a depserate republicant trying to look all smart and philosophical on Topix. And I never said I endorsed abortion. I endorse the choice. So try to convince someone else that your weak party and their weak ideas are "normal" or "right". I'm good right where I am.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Be back ...
Have to reboot ...
Just thought I'd 'warn'
the naysayers ...
ya know ...the "ones" who don't WANT 'me' HERE :)

)8~D> ...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

scary funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read the original post...just your reply accusing people of lying. I gave you an example that is very plausible but I knew you wouldn't get it. How long has it been since you've been in the work force? Never? LMAO I guess our insurance premiums jumping higher at Obama warp speed has nothing to do with Obamacare either, does it? O-tay simple one. I guess you know everything as you are involved in nothing that you speak of. Typical ObaMORON.
Like I posted, if anyone has more than the 2% extra taken out it's not due to the tax increase. Search it for yourself.
Insurance has gone up each year for the past 50. The new ObamaCare law means an insurance company MUST spend at least 80% of premiums collected on actual health care payments to providers. I know of several they have gotten refunds since the new law went into effect.
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/why-your-2013-p...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

scary funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read the original post...just your reply accusing people of lying. I gave you an example that is very plausible but I knew you wouldn't get it. How long has it been since you've been in the work force? Never? LMAO I guess our insurance premiums jumping higher at Obama warp speed has nothing to do with Obamacare either, does it? O-tay simple one. I guess you know everything as you are involved in nothing that you speak of. Typical ObaMORON.
You speak in generalizations. Insurance premiums go up practically every year. You are a fool. Youre lke the rest of whiny republicunts on here. All whine, no solution. all talk, no action. So sit here for the next three years. Do you really think all of you Topix reps are doing anything of value?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Be back ...
Have to reboot ...
Just thought I'd 'warn'
the naysayers ...
ya know ...the "ones" who don't WANT 'me' HERE :)
)8~D> ...
it wouldnt be any fun here without any goofy cons to poke fun at.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then do your part if you care so much like you claim. Identify the criminals and the people who harbor them. Oh wait...Obama gave instructions to ICE not to bother them. Never mind. Just keep targeting Americans who fly flags and preach that they are racists. That should keep us safe and solve all our many problems from the last 4 years of circling the sewer drain.
Under Obama deportation has increased 70% from Bush. Now that some stats you won't see on FuxNews.
Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration ó thatís 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/07/2...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a Rebel Flag flying in a yard the other day while driving. It made me wonder why the only homes I have ever seen them fly in front of are homes that have wheels on them.
I know "you" 'think' you just slammed some poor white folks for living in trailers...they are prideful individuals who worked for that piece of American Pie! It was not handed to them...and most would tell you to go FU@# yourself for even trying to equate them with your Giverment Tit sucking project living 3rd and 4th generation "ARTIST's" (what they call check 'drawers'). They worked hard to save up for doublewide with polyester curtains and redwood deck! And they raise gardens, hunt and fish and trap to fill their shelves and freezers.
As opposed to wearing gangsta bling bought with foodstamps at the black market swap meet! They drive four wheel drive trucks, and they believe in their God not your Messiah!

Shove that in your antennae/pipe and draw on it!

Try and put a PETA/HandgunInc./ or NAMBLA sign in one of those yards, and you may have a Big Ole Blue Tick tear you Libtard @$$ to shreds!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AnotherFineMessDemRats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my dear A/L...so what are we doing on Middle East? Are we suppose to bring freedom and help women fight for their rights and protect them from Taliban? Obama doesn't want to call what it is...War on Terror...to him it is insult on Islam.
One Muslim doesn't call another Muslim "terrorist"...to them they are FREEDOM FIGHTERS...
but, try to tell that to...
OBAMA
ZOMBIES!!!!!
P.S. A/L...you are great AMERICAN PATRIOT! Don't let some of this MORONS push you around ... if they can't justify something, they will attack you...they can't handle the truth ...
Great job...A/L...!!!!!
<3
There are no truths here. Only accusations and right wing psychos posting silly internet "news" links. And a lot of name calling.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no truths here. Only accusations and right wing psychos posting silly internet "news" links. And a lot of name calling.
Surely you wouldn't want us to post from the lame stream media, you have already read all of that propaganda!!
My, my! I didn't even call you a dumb fuch.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...do you know what you're talking about at all?
...what doo you know about Muslim terrorists?
...what doo you know about Taliban?
...what doo you know about women's right on Middle East?
...doo you know anything or you're just another
OBAMA
ZOMBIE?
I doo know about those things. I discuss current topics and politics seriously. Just not on Topix. This isnt the "forum" for real discussions. Its the same small group of people posting the same stuff over and over. A bunch of wheel spinners. Youre one of them.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you wouldn't want us to post from the lame stream media, you have already read all of that propaganda!!
My, my! I didn't even call you a dumb fuch.
I would rather you not post anything. Its a futile pissing contest. And the name calling doesnt bother me at all. Just like the slanted copy and paste jobs have no effect on me. I know the facts, and I know how to find them. And congrats on your restraint! Where should I ship your congratulatory bible?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather you not post anything. Its a futile pissing contest. And the name calling doesnt bother me at all. Just like the slanted copy and paste jobs have no effect on me. I know the facts, and I know how to find them. And congrats on your restraint! Where should I ship your congratulatory bible?
Up to my armpits in Bibles, you could send me your unwanted guns and ammo.
If one doesn't post other than the lame stream media, how will you ever learn anything, so I guess you would rather stay in dark.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>I know "you" 'think' you just slammed some poor white folks for living in trailers...they are prideful individuals who worked for that piece of American Pie! It was not handed to them...and most would tell you to go FU@# yourself for even trying to equate them with your Giverment Tit sucking project living 3rd and 4th generation "ARTIST's" (what they call check 'drawers'). They worked hard to save up for doublewide with polyester curtains and redwood deck! And they raise gardens, hunt and fish and trap to fill their shelves and freezers.
As opposed to wearing gangsta bling bought with foodstamps at the black market swap meet! They drive four wheel drive trucks, and they believe in their God not your Messiah!
Shove that in your antennae/pipe and draw on it!
Try and put a PETA/HandgunInc./ or NAMBLA sign in one of those yards, and you may have a Big Ole Blue Tick tear you Libtard @$$ to shreds!
Never mentioned it was a double wide mobile home. I'm glad you were able to move up from that single wide you were once in.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe Vs Wade was decided by the US Suprene Court January 22, 1973... who is this "person that is enacting the evil law" ?
There is plenty of killing of inocent babies in the bible.
I laugh every time I see your name "Reality". Lol. The rest of society left you behind 40 years ago...
It's sad that you are having difficulty accepting the reality of the world around you.
You don't get to judge what is right and what is wrong. Who do you Think you are?
Roe V. Wade is a "court decision" they have been wrong before...Dread Scott ring any bells?
The only thing that has protected that "miscarriage of justice" until now; is they stacked deck that keeps them from revisiting that screw up!
Dem POTUS have stacked that deck for many decades...for fear of a real evaluation! SCOTUS should not be a political "hackey" game.
...and yet the "Hacks" have prevailed...so far!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So if you are such serious individual what are you doing here on TOPIX? Seems to me wheels in your brain are spinning...you don't know WHERE you are or WHO you are...poor...
OBAMA
ZOMBIE...
This is no better than reality television. Its entertainment. Dont feel sorry for me. I dont take this stuff seriously. You are a crusader for the helpless.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Up to my armpits in Bibles, you could send me your unwanted guns and ammo.
If one doesn't post other than the lame stream media, how will you ever learn anything, so I guess you would rather stay in dark.
Youre arrogant for thinking anyone would need you to post information for us to "learn". Youre also a pseudo elitist for believing that your news is the right news. Thats what keeps you in the dark.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is KY! Dumbass...YOU are not wanted here!
Ky is a REPUBLICAN stronghold, not liberal, not democrat, not progressive!
We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!
And we will keep our God and Guns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I bet my Redneck, White Truck, and Blue Ribbon Beer!
I'm RED White & Blue
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Kaw-Liga
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm PROUD of iT TOO!:)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't feel sorry for you ...I feel sorry for America that we have, half of the country clueless, brain dead...
OBAMA
ZOMBIES !!!!!
rhetoric

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeffersontown Discussions

Search the Jeffersontown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr Gfm 81,565
Glenview Manor Music Thread Thu Musikologist 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
diana marshall Jul 30 souno 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Jul 29 Flint hill bandit 26,210
Orchard Grass Hills Music Thread Jul 26 Musikologist 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE