CHAD SHANNA CLARK

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Shame on Chad. He acted he was close to his dad at the funeral. Really, Dennis went to see his sister jackie on every weekend for 4 yrs. chad never bothered to call him and let him know about his newborn babies

dennis friends had paid him for the doctor bills, etc...

his friends, family, we watched chad for 5 yrs. he done nothing for dennis.

now he put his kids names on the obiturary ? what a shame. He tells everyone he s a christian, he is NOT...... he s self centered.. selfish...

what a greedy man
Anita n Debbie Sheffield

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2012
CHAD SHANNA CLARK wrote:
Shame on Chad. He acted he was close to his dad at the funeral. Really, Dennis went to see his sister jackie on every weekend for 4 yrs. chad never bothered to call him and let him know about his newborn babies
dennis friends had paid him for the doctor bills, etc...
his friends, family, we watched chad for 5 yrs. he done nothing for dennis.
now he put his kids names on the obiturary ? what a shame. He tells everyone he s a christian, he is NOT...... he s self centered.. selfish...
what a greedy man
Anita, Debbie, Chad, Amber had their nerves to wipe out Anita s ex husband s apartment after he died. what greedy people I ever see in my whole life... geeeeesh
Dennis son

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 21, 2013
I guess everybody is so right about chad and shannon.
heard that he ran to his father s bank and thought he had the money for them LOL
And

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 21, 2013
we saw everything what shannon did to dennis before he had to move out from their home. what a same. Let God take care of Chad s family. Karma will turn around to them you WATCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worthington Hills Music Thread Wed Musikologist 1
Douglass Hills Music Thread (Feb '15) May 20 Musikologist 5
Graymoor-Devondale Music Thread (Jul '14) May 19 Musikologist 6
Pioneer Village Music Thread May 19 Musikologist 1
Jenny whitlow May 17 Anon 3
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) May 17 --IslandGurL-- 18
derek justin dealer (Oct '15) May 16 Yourdaddy 15

Jeffersontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance