Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,456)

Showing posts 69,101 - 69,120 of81,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought that you didn't like conspiracy theories LOL.
haha, I don't like them, but I never said I didn't believe in some of them. I retired from the federal gov't, so I know they are capable of covering up ANYthing. Besides, I told you all about some of the Emergency Management Exercises I was part of i.e. earthquake drills, terrorist attacks, flu epidemic, and the EMP threat, I will tell you those EMS/police/firefighters in that Sandy Hook video looked the same. Standing around waiting for a command. They weren't even stressful looking. It is all very strange.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

@ Abeliever:
That Sandy Hook thing is odd, though. At the very least, it is being used to politicize gun control issues.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Next we will find out that she is a closet political thread talker LOL
No politics or religion.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Well AW, our girl Emilie is on a Youtube roll tonight. Watch this flick, watch that flick, then watch another flick. AW, would you happwn to know if there was life before Youtube and Facebook?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh..... That's our secret. Besides, I've been out of the closet since my mother let me out at 20 years old.
I knew you were out of the closet. I was speaking about AB being a closet political poster. LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Coffee is ready, sister is on her way. Talk to you all later. Have a good night.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Apparently more than trying to figure out why so many young people are on medication after medication. Pretty sad.

Wonder when they will decide how many guns and which one killed everyone. That video leaves you with too many questions. The behavior of everyone is really strange.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you one thing. Who the heck could live with you??Boy, I would love the chance, though. I'd stomp a mudhole in your azz and walk it dry.
Way to go, right on lala. That's tellin' him Hillbilly style. LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were out of the closet. I was speaking about AB being a closet political poster. LOL
No those people are too hate filled for me. Over politics??? Please. I have better things to read and the bird thread is the only one I have posted on more than once or twice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thanks, you might want to talk conspiracy theories LOL
AW, you are an enigma... the quiet, gentle man communing with nature, yet I suspect that you have more world knowledge than most of us on this thread put together. That's probably why you like the quiet solitude. LOL How do you like my armchair psychoanalysis? Fellow threaders, he's probably 007 traveling incognito. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. No, I think that she would rather die first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
Apparently more than trying to figure out why so many young people are on medication after medication. Pretty sad.
Wonder when they will decide how many guns and which one killed everyone. That video leaves you with too many questions. The behavior of everyone is really strange.
Several reasons: Infants get 26 innoculations prior to 1 year of age. The adjuvants in the vaccine can be neurotoxic. The mothers of young children may have indulged in drugs and alcohol when the fetus was developing. Food additives, fluoride in the water are just a couple more reasons. It's no wonder that autism and ADD/ADHD have escalated.
Sandy Hook

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was also in the video I posted. Did you not watch it? A kick sound on the door is nowhere near the sound of "hundreds of shots". Very conflicting reports.
Lots of conspiracy theories in the news this week besides this one, JFK murder, Hoffa still buried in Detroit..and this one..
New questions about 1947 Roswell crash
Video: A taped confession from a government official who examined the alleged spacecraft wreck is causing UFO experts to re-examine the famous case.
Coverup at Roswell?
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview2/...
just finished watching the video you posted, over 2 1/2 million views, that's pretty good.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I know that conspiracies probably do exist, I just don't choose to make it a part of my daily diet. RFK jr said the evidence was "convincing" but my perspective is that it could just as easily be not convincing depending on whether you already had some preconceived notion.

If you already think it might have been the CIA/MOB that is what you will look for. If you think it was probably a lone gunman, you will try to find evidence to prove that. One can always find odd evidence.

No two people can usually even report how an automobile accident happened. If you see a wild haired, bug eyed guy driving one of the vehicles you will say it was his fault and he was probably on drugs or drunk. If you saw some woman putting on lipstick, you would say it was her fault. It is just the nature of the beast to "see odd things" based on one's preconceived notions.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, you are an enigma... the quiet, gentle man communing with nature, yet I suspect that you have more world knowledge than most of us on this thread put together. That's probably why you like the quiet solitude. LOL How do you like my armchair psychoanalysis? Fellow threaders, he's probably 007 traveling incognito. LOL
I went into a Pub some years back and some guy already into his spirits said I looked like some guy he had seen on TV as a CIA agent and he was convinced. I said no, I am DEA. He said "Well, you ought to have a field day in here" LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Well AW, our girl Emilie is on a Youtube roll tonight. Watch this flick, watch that flick, then watch another flick. AW, would you happwn to know if there was life before Youtube and Facebook?
Not for some people that never followed a mule or plucked a chicken LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, lala. A little vodka in the coffee? Stomping mudholes, now AW is an enema. I'm not sure but I think AW goes the prune juice route. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for some people that never followed a mule or plucked a chicken LOL.
Ahahahah.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, lala. A little vodka in the coffee? Stomping mudholes, now AW is an enema. I'm not sure but I think AW goes the prune juice route. Hehehe.
No, I really don't need the prune juice. I just gear my thoughts to memories of the grade school chocolate Exlax and I gotta go. LOL
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I know that conspiracies probably do exist, I just don't choose to make it a part of my daily diet. RFK jr said the evidence was "convincing" but my perspective is that it could just as easily be not convincing depending on whether you already had some preconceived notion.
If you already think it might have been the CIA/MOB that is what you will look for. If you think it was probably a lone gunman, you will try to find evidence to prove that. One can always find odd evidence.
No two people can usually even report how an automobile accident happened. If you see a wild haired, bug eyed guy driving one of the vehicles you will say it was his fault and he was probably on drugs or drunk. If you saw some woman putting on lipstick, you would say it was her fault. It is just the nature of the beast to "see odd things" based on one's preconceived notions.
there may be different preconceptions and perspectives but there is still only one truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,101 - 69,120 of81,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance