the bull "banned and abused"

Posted in the Jeffersontown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WORRIED AND CONFUSED

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2010
How many local's have the Bull store banned from coming in to shop. I hate when outside money takes over our community and starts telling us we are not good enought to shop there. The owners make a lot of trips out of town for some reason?
Dan Johnson

West Liberty, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Can "worried and confused" and "honest" elaborate more on these statements? Who has been banned? What does going out of town mean? Who was hit? If I were posting things about somebody, there wouldn't be any beating around the bush with half-ass statments and stories and I would let it be known exactly who was posting them (see my name above?).
When it comes to gossip on this site, anybody with the slightest intelligence would question the source of information and the motive for posting them.
BTW, "honest" I moved here from somewhere else, what is wrong with that? Do you know something about their past we should know? If so, share it! and let your "HONEST" screen name speak for itself.
Like I said before, you have to consider the source, if you provide your name maybe your past could be checked into as well.
Thomas Ohman

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2011
SPAM... This is "The bull's" only competition for about 10 miles and they are only upset that "The Bull" is a landmark in wellington & the menifee county area..... Alot of people use "The Bull's" distinct sign as a way of giving directions & "The Bull" also is the only place for about 15-20 miles to order out good food. So this post is completely false....
Thomas Ohman

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
O & as far as moving to wellington from somewhere else.... I also moved here from a long way away.... I moved here from las vegas,nv. If there is something in the owners past it is their own biz.... As long as they rnt sellin drugs to kids, molesting kids or stelling from grandma or grandpa! its not a issue...... If there was something in their past they moved here to get away from it for a reason.... THEY PEOPLE OF THE BULL ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN MY BOOK.... They r a lil over priced yes but when u look at the gas you'd use driving to mt. Sterling or morehead to do biz with some big company that sends the money u spend in the store god knows where.......MONEY SPENT LOCAL STAYS LOCAL.....
hidden

West Liberty, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2011
this statement that Worried and Confused is not false, i am one of the people that has been banned from there store, the owners are very rude. i have 2 children and i cant even go to get supplies for them because of there ignorance for other people that i am around, they go out of town to get things from walmart and other stores to stock there shelves and raise the price up atleast 30 cents to a dollar on items such as the Great Value brand. they slander names of locals and fly off the handle for little to no reason, and for people that say they are nice, how is someone that runs the store nice when they get out of rehab for drug and marijuana abuse? let along spousal abuse? i have lived here for 12 years and have never seen such a rude group of people as them, i use to be a regular there until i was banned, and now i have to go out of my way to get supplies, how could someone be "so nice" when they say no to a family with 2 children? seriously.
I tried

West Liberty, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2011
I went to blevins grocery. they have great take out food. good folks there to. they also have supplies and things. plus there is not a bunch of huligans hanging around all the time.
menifee resident

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2012
I will no longer do ANY business @ the bull due to the fact that randy is a lier.i suggest everyone else do the same.
worried

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
I have been banned from the bull not to long ago the reason randy dont want my family there is because we are friends with his enemy. randy a rude guy i would not want my family around him. i went there to get supplies for my family and he was in and out of it. to me he was stoned out of his head. it is going around that he hit a old man that was eating there. and that old man was not done eating randy went over there and hit that man. because randys drug guy was on his way there. he has banned me from that store now he will not leave me or my family alone. but hey pay backs are going to get him and when it dose it is going to be great.hahahahahaha i just cant wait
are you blind

Evansville, IN

#11 May 17, 2012
I wish people could see the truth. The facts and not just what Randy, Keith or any of them CHOOSE for you to see. It's sad because there aren't many other options for those who don't have the ability to travel out of their way for supplies and gas. I know FACTS in MANY ways, written documentation, photos, videos, confidential reports, receipts, etc. I know FACTS. Not hear-say. And yes, some are treated kindly when they are there and some are not talked about whne they walk out the door. but MOST ARE! The employees... terribly, the vendors... terribly and especially the customers. It's AWFUL if you would see and hear the things that REALLY are going on there. Not just now... but ever since he bought the store in the middle of the night from Paul. He DID hit a man for making a "joking" comment - and the comment was NOT inappropriate or rude in any way whatsoever. "How is your breakfast?" "Ahhhh... could be better!" with a smile on his face and a fork full of food going in his mouth. It was a silly comment, not mean or hateful - 100% smart ass remark from a VERY good patron and respectable person. If only you girls (and men) who think that Randy is your friend and a good employer knew what he was saying about you. And I know some of you who work there will see this and read this and you wouldn't want to believe it, but believe it. He's a snake. He's talking about you AND if you are receiving any assistance or govt benefits (FS, SS, etc.), he is keeping records and documentation and WILL be using it against you if you double cross him. Good luck to all!!!
Really

Morehead, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Is all this true about the store. We always stop there on our way to the lake. We live in Harrodsburg.
yep

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Is all this true about the store. We always stop there on our way to the lake. We live in Harrodsburg.
yep, but what other option do you have? Sad... but true.
No more bull

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2012
My wide ordered some food for pick up a couple of years ago.It could not of been cooked any worse. I believe that the girl that prepared the food intentionally sabotaged the order. My wife had called in an order a couple of weeks before this happened ,near closing time and I think the bad food incident had something to do with this.
We took the food and showed randy.He agreed the food was illl prepared and gave our money back.Long story from there with details I do not want to go into,but the jist is that the bull could have had some serious issues had we really pressed the issue over the food ,but somehow in the wierd ways of the bull my wife and I ended up being told not to come back. This was ok by me anyway because the bull was becoming an expensive habit. Although an inconvenience as far as getting fuel.
Now I am a believer

West Liberty, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Well, up until this morning, I thought this thread was a little well, odd. No offense intended, but I don't know you all, and you don't know me, so I have no way to know if the things that were stated here are true, until I experience them myself.
Well, I did just that this morning. I experienced first hand what exhibiting the lowest of the low poor customer service is like. But I do have one thing to say as far as the "being banned" goes, before I go any further here.
They can't legally ban anyone from their premises, as long as it is still a public place of business, unless they get a court order naming themselves, under whatever name they legally do business as, and the party being banned, named specifically by name. And, in those court papers, they have to state a reason that is commonly accepted and approved by law enforcement. Otherwise, if they do start something with someone they supposedly have "banned", they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit under several different statutes, among those being discrimination, and slander.
This morning, I made a call to the Bull to ask about their cabins, and to find out if they ever needed cleaning help. The person who answered the phone at the Bull, a woman, told me that the person in charge of the cabins was someone named Keith. Well, I don't know Keith from the man in the moon, but, upon dialing the number she gave me, and asking if that's who I was speaking with, apparently he felt the need to be rude to me, a total stranger. I asked if they ever needed cleaning help. His response? "I'm having a bad day already. If that's all you want, I'm hanging up." I was a bit stunned by his rudeness, so I politely asked, excuse me? He repeated himself, a bit more verbally this time. I just said okay, thanks, and hung up. well, I got to thinking about it afterwards, and decided to call the Bull again to ask if there was anyone else I could speak w/about this. Lo and behold, I do believe that the person that answered the phone was none other than the very rude person I had just spoken with at a different number. When they answered, "The Bull" all I said was "Hi" before I heard a click, and they had hung up on me!!!!
That made me decide right then and there, Nope, I do not want to offer my cabin cleaning service to these jerks, and I will now no longer take my business there, I will go elsewhere. And I will tell everyone I know to do the same, as well as all my local customers and acquaintances.
The Bull is a landmark? Sure. Maybe the over-sized cow that graces the ground in front of your place of business. But that's all that's a landmark. I'm sure Menifee County doesn't want to be remembered by visitors in the way that that man treats his customers. Or, who knows. Maybe the county officials really don't give a shit what their county looks like to others. Maybe that's the impression they want to leave with visitors.
And, while this is unprofessional on my part, I can honestly say, at this point in time, that Keith, and whomever else acts that way that works up there at the Bull, or is involved with them, and behaves in that manner, well, they can all kiss my ass from here on out.
There is NO excuse for being that rude to a total stranger, and I will not tolerate being treated that way by someone who was "having a bad day already".
Keith, get over it. We all have them- but it takes a real jerk to have one and treat a potential customer with such a dirty attitude.
I hope your store goes under, and takes you with it. Then maybe if and when someone with some scruples takes the place over, a lot of us locals might be willing to help endorse it and spread the word to bring in some business for you.
As it stands right now- you just lost yourself some business. Hopefully a lot of business.
dee

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
look ..as far as I see this...if people wanna talk about you when the door closes behind you..plus it gives someone else a break if your gettin talked about...geeze people come on!! real world here!!its a free country...everybody at the Bull has treated me very well..and Im not the gal to take nobodys &hit..so if they treated me bad...I would tell them how I felt about them to their face...Keith is a great guy..matter of fact the entire family is good....if someone did for say have a past and wanted to leave behind bad things that has happened to them in life....thats what this country is about.....I moved here 4 years ago and I think alot of the people up there...and..who cares if people talk ...thats what people do........give the BULL a freakin break!!!!!!!! and...yess people has bad days........
dee

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013

~~JUDGMENT~~
Don't judge a person by the clothes he
wears;
God made the person,the tailor made
the clothes.
Don't judge a person by the members
of his family;
Cain and Abel were members of the same
family.
Don't judge a person by the company he
keeps;
Christ associated with the dregs of society
and still does.
Don't judge a person by the language he
uses;
A parrot can talk and his tongue is only
an instrument of his mind.
Don't judge a person by his failures in
life;
Many of us are to honest to try to succeed
where others feel it is absolutely necessary!!
~~A Biker~~
~~Abate of South Carolina~~
~~1978~~
Believer

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
I really wouldn't care one way or the other. But I do believe in the Golden Rule of the Bible: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. In other words, treat other people the way you want to be treated yourself. Personally, I wouldn't want to be treated the way that man acted toward me on the phone that morning, and I also certainly think that others should be aware of the lack of respect involved there. I don't treat others rudely, unkindly, or in a nasty way, even when they have it coming. It's kind of a common sense thing. I hope that they make it right someday with the people that keep them in business. If it weren't for the public frequenting their establishment, they wouldn't be in business.
That's all I've got on it.
dee wrote:
look ..as far as I see this...if people wanna talk about you when the door closes behind you..plus it gives someone else a break if your gettin talked about...geeze people come on!! real world here!!its a free country...everybody at the Bull has treated me very well..and Im not the gal to take nobodys &hit..so if they treated me bad...I would tell them how I felt about them to their face...Keith is a great guy..matter of fact the entire family is good....if someone did for say have a past and wanted to leave behind bad things that has happened to them in life....thats what this country is about.....I moved here 4 years ago and I think alot of the people up there...and..who cares if people talk ...thats what people do........give the BULL a freakin break!!!!!!!! and...yess people has bad days........
Looking for this girl

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Does anyone on here know where Santana went to when her and Keith split up? I'm looking for this girl or some way to get ahold of her.
amazed

West Liberty, KY

#20 Apr 19, 2013
i have always liked these folks....stood beside them..guess what!!! im banned now from the bull over some young dumb kid that runs the bull...no respect.......look folks theres a point in time.......when it just cannot be the people spending their dollars at this place..it has to be the people runnin the place...i been here since the 80s........i suggest take your buisness someplace else and if you are unbanned from the BULL go to frenchburg or morehead.......dont spend or waste your time for in grates....just sayin
Curious

Morehead, KY

#21 May 21, 2013
Did he ever get married?
Just me

Dahlonega, GA

#22 May 25, 2013
Not to Santana. She moved out and moved on a few years back. Not sure what girl he's with now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50-year-old man accused of impregnating 13-year... 7 hr Ace McMillan 4
Wellington Jukebox (Jul '12) 11 hr Musikologist 11
Riverside Beach Music Thread Sun Musikologist 2
Transylvania Beach Music Thread (Jan '14) Oct 18 Musikologist 4
Sam Swope GM (Aug '10) Oct 16 no more GM for me 2
Fern Creek High students raise money for shooti... Oct 14 Suburban Hero 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct 13 Dill 687
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match

Jeffersontown Jobs