2 bills seek to abolish constable off...

2 bills seek to abolish constable office in Kentucky

There are 14 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jan 22, 2012, titled 2 bills seek to abolish constable office in Kentucky. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The shooting of a woman by a Jefferson County constable in November has spurred two Louisville legislators to file bills in the General Assembly that could lead to the abolition of constables throughout Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

daniel j newberry

London, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2012
this is one office in ky. we dont need.i hope they do something about it.
Remove Whitlock

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Just what should happen to a bunch of bullies, The legislature is going to solve the abusive of power once and for all!
Chad

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2012
Not gonna happen! And this is going to be what derails it! Lmao...

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T7412BI...
nope

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Chad wrote:
Not gonna happen! And this is going to be what derails it! Lmao...
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T7412BI...
Sorry Chad but you are dillusional besides being a stupid .
The bills have widespread support among members of legal law enforcement and city / county governments . The Issues have more to do with Whitlock's history of being arrested for thefts , his shooting a gun in a crowded parking lot , his lack of education and his appalling lack of professional behavior.
Even his buddies at the Kentucky Constable association are not circling the wagons around him because he is a liability to them .

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2012
So constables do not have to undergo any law enforcement training at all?

It seems it might be better for the state to do away with the office of constable if the funds could be used to increase funding to sheriff's offices or state police instead.
Arkansas Troll

Newport, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2012
Your boyfriend kicked you to the curb. You're mad. Get over yourself and find another topic to whine about. This isn't the way to win Whitlock back. Did you think that it might have something to do with your hygiene? Maybe your teeth?
Chad

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Chad but you are dillusional besides being a stupid .
The bills have widespread support among members of legal law enforcement and city / county governments . The Issues have more to do with Whitlock's history of being arrested for thefts , his shooting a gun in a crowded parking lot , his lack of education and his appalling lack of professional behavior.
Even his buddies at the Kentucky Constable association are not circling the wagons around him because he is a liability to them .
Like I said in another post, you can kick screan and cry like a little kid all you want, but it's not going to happen! Too many rural counties in Ky depend on Constables for additional law enforcement. In some counties that's all there is after the Sherrifs office closes. It ain't gonna happen.
Chad the Doofus deputy

Bexar, AR

#8 Jan 23, 2012
[QUOTE who=""]my boyfriend kicked me to the curb. I.m mad. I Got to get over that rump riding and find another topic to whine about. This isn't the way to win Whitlock back. I think that it might have something to do with my hygiene? Maybe my teeth?[/QUOTE] Well deputy constable Chad ,it was your mouth that gets a load shot into all the time , is that why your ears hurt becuase they are getting pulled on when you are having that scrotum slapping against your chin?
Chad

Corbin, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Chad the Doofus deputy wrote:
<quoted text> Well deputy constable Chad ,it was your mouth that gets a load shot into all the time , is that why your ears hurt becuase they are getting pulled on when you are having that scrotum slapping against your chin?
Awww, did your sad pathetic attempt at slandering my good name not work? Lmfao...
what work

Bexar, AR

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, did your sad pathetic attempt at slandering my good name not work? Lmfao...
Oh so you did work as a fake illegal deputy doofus , you can not be a real deputy because the Metro won't let you be one so you run around as a prostituting the good name of law enforcement.
Beat up any ladies lately ?
Steal any car keys ?
We know you can't legally write any tickets and it's now illegal for you to have a badge or a gun as if you were a real officer.
Did you get a security job at Wendys or are you not even able to work as a parking lot attendant .
Chad

Corbin, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, did your sad pathetic attempt at slandering my good name not work? Lmfao...
Wrong again, chump! Never been any kind of deputy or law enforcement of any kind. You can't get nothing right, can ya skippy? Lol...
information

Bexar, AR

#12 Jan 23, 2012
daniel j newberry wrote:
this is one office in ky. we dont need.i hope they do something about it.
http://www.14news.com/story/16022487/constabl...
test

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2012
test test test
dog cop

Frankfort, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Don't need constables, period. Here's why: David Whitlock, Chauncey Tudor and Floyd Hockensmith. The three stooges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RC at county line who knows him? 2 hr Askingaround 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 Harry 753
News Festival fun and paying tribute to vets (Sep '12) Sep '16 Meme 3
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 14
News ARREST: Louisville man charged with two counts ... Jun '16 Kaiser 1
Looking for test juice (Apr '16) Apr '16 Weight gainer 1
Hilary young (Oct '15) Oct '15 Curiousman 1

Jeffersontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersontown Mortgages