Priceless foods is coming to HILLVIEW I

Priceless foods is coming to HILLVIEW I

Posted in the Jeffersontown Forum

You should know

Vine Grove, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
Anyone heard about the new grocery store coming to HILLVIEW in the old Winn Dixie building. I can't wait I shopped at the one in Elizabethtown and there prices are amazing! They carry all national brand products and private label. I saw there website mypricelessfoods.com and they are accepting applications for all positions. The girl at the store told me they don't have ads is why there prices are so low and they mark everything throughout the store at cost and add 10% at the register. This will be so nice since I have to shop on a budget.
Budget Minded Dopes

Louisville, KY

#2 May 29, 2013
If anyone believes that any business can operate on a 10% income margin, I've got thousands and thousands of ocean front property in Montana for sell!
Excellent

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Price Less foods rocks!! They are on average $1 to $3 cheaper on items compared to Kroger and Walmart. They have an excellent selection of fresh meats. They also carry specialty items like goat cheese and the best hot sauce in existence, sriracha hot sauce!!!! I figured that we saved about $75 on groceries today. Kroger and Walmart will be losing a lot of revenue over the next few months. If you get a chance check them out.
harmony

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2013
after the price hike its all bout the same been there done that
Lol

Evansville, IN

#6 Aug 29, 2013
While the prices were a bit cheaper, 1-3 dollars per item is an exaggeration. They had a ok selection but nothing special. I did notice they had about 30 employees in afternoon shift when I went in. Most were just standing around doing nothing so it seems like a waste of the slim profits they'd already be getting. I don't see this business lasting more than a year especially with Walmart, Krogers, Meijers & the Dollar Store (grocery?) within 2 miles.

Btw I think it's pretty obvious OP is involved with the company somehow.
SafeyMan

Evansville, IN

#7 Sep 5, 2013
I think any store that charge 6% tax and then 10% on top of the price already is a rip. I do shop at the local dollar stores and Wal-mart and Krogers so what do I know. I went in to this store and fount 10 Items that I normally buy from the others stores and they was 25-30% more than what I would pay at other stores I wonder why this is if they sale at whole sale pricessss, Must be Priceless. Hope you find a deal when you shop there. To me it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other so just go where you get the best deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) 11 hr Jules2000 67
Brandon whited (Apr '12) Nov 17 Jason Riggs 4
Expanded section 8 to Jeffersontown brings thugs Nov 13 Jules2000 1
Minor Lane Heights Music Thread (Dec '15) Nov 11 Musikologist 5
Terry Ford (Nov '15) Nov 9 hannah 4
News Nearly 3 Years After Tamir Rice, Police Still S... Nov 8 Jules2000 1
Freys Hill Music Thread (Sep '14) Nov 6 Musikologist 7

Jeffersontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance