Daughter of WAVE 3 News anchor John Boel seriously injured in accident

Jun 14, 2013 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

John Boel posted on Facebook this photo of his daughter Brianna in her hospital bed after she was hit by a car Wednesday night.

Full Story

“Merry”

Since: Jun 08

Christmas

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I drove by not long after this happened,since they had hurstbourne blocked right there.They both ran right out in front of the driver who was going home from work,and who's very upset over this.I've had a few close calls where kids have darted in front of me where Ive had to slam my brakes and it's very unnerving.People say it's dangerous driving right there,but I don't see how.It does get more congested because of the roadwork, but that's to be expected anywhere.Speedy recovery to both of these young girls.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Damn that is messed up,was the light red when they was crossing..story doesn't say.

“Merry”

Christmas

#3 Jun 14, 2013
It was green,thats why they got hit.There is a crosswalk at that McDonalds, but they crossed against the light.We all do dumb things as kids,that's why us adults preach to them.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2013
I seen where the Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware stopped by to comfort her..that's awesome.

“Merry”

Christmas

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
I seen where the Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware stopped by to comfort her..that's awesome.
That was.They are 2 very lucky girls ,as they easily could've been killed.They said her leg had the same injury as he got,and they had to put a rod in.Lol,I'm surprised so many of us reach adulthood.I have a sister who also got seriously injured when she was a teen,and and she has a rod in one of her legs.Live and learn,you have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is brad jones a homosexual 9 hr Elvira 4
boogers 10 hr corn stob 1
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 16 Musikologist 11
Graymoor-Devondale Music Thread Dec 13 Musikologist 2
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Dec 12 fuorimi 8
Blacks-meth Dec 10 mudslinger 6
Green Co. man dies as result of big fire at Hil... Dec 7 fireman 3
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web