Whitewater teen killed in one-vehicle...

Whitewater teen killed in one-vehicle crash

There are 2 comments on the Janesville Gazette story from Feb 1, 2006, titled Whitewater teen killed in one-vehicle crash. In it, Janesville Gazette reports that:

Whitewater teen killed in one-vehicle crash Gazette Staff TOWN OF JEFFERSON-A 17-year-old Whitewater girl died after a one-vehicle crash around 3:20 a.m. Tuesday in Jefferson Township, according to the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Janesville Gazette.

Jocelyn Rodriguez

Fort Atkinson, WI

#1 Feb 1, 2006
I knew Sandy Sanchez she was a really good friend. I cant stop thinking about her. I wish this never happed to her she was a great person. Sandy where ever you are ill always keep you in my heart.
Jose_Magana

Madison, WI

#2 Feb 2, 2006
I knew Sandy Sanchez,she was kind of my sist. She was a really nice person, i can't understand Why God take us her away from our lives, but we got to understand one thing she don't want us to be sad. Sandy where ever you r i miss you alot, and you always be in my hart. rest in peace my lil sist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local judge charged with providing alcohol to m... (Aug '06) Dec '17 Lulabell1 46
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Nov '17 Jef 1
News Naked carjacking suspect linked to Milwaukee sh... (Jul '17) Jul '17 yea buddy 2
class of 85 (Jul '16) Jul '16 long gone 1
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... (Jun '16) Jun '16 June 1
Police raid (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lisa 1
Transmission physician inc. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Amburg 1

Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages