Suspect: Fulton home invasion was 'for fun'

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Janesville Gazette

Jesse Adams told police he bound two people with duct tape, threatened their lives and stole their possessions "for money, to impress the girls and for fun," officials say.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
Heather Rockwell

Elkhorn, WI

#1 Jan 17, 2013
UHM! This post was absolutely POINTLESS and destructive, his friends and family are going through enough without senseless two sentence updates on a crime that was committed a week ago. It is not for the public's knowledge what Jesse says to the police, this post is just ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Thu Aaron Salmon 7,040
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
breakin at fairhaven 8/2/14 Aug 12 p pendergast 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Local judge charged with providing alcohol to m... (Aug '06) Jul '14 Cubsfan2345 45
County hires O'Rourke as psychiatrist Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
•••
•••
•••

Jefferson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jefferson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jefferson News, Events & Info