Grant given for sewer in parts of Che...

Grant given for sewer in parts of Chesterfield County

There are 1 comment on the Morning News story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Grant given for sewer in parts of Chesterfield County. In it, Morning News reports that:

“There is a rumor that the facility will handle 10 million gallons of wastewater from Union County, N.C., but that is not true”

The Alligator Rural Water and Sewer authority has received $11 million in loans and grants to provide sewer service to parts of Chesterfield County. via Morning News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morning News.

Concerned Citizen

Pageland, SC

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Alligator Water & Sewer should be stopped before ruining Chesterfield county. If I wanted to live in a metropolis, I'd move. Odom and Spratt are just filling their pockets by selling a SC natural resource. It Should Be Against The Law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun '15 pamela 30
News Kershaw deputies arrest two in heroin investiga... Jun '15 fiveO 1
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) Jun '15 Musikologist 8
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
News Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb '15 johndavit 3
News Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized (Mar '08) Jan '15 Alice 220
slumlords (Jan '06) Jan '15 tracker 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages