Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case

Oct 27, 2011 Full story: Cheraw Chronicle

The man accused in the May 31 shooting death of Chesterfield resident Charles Eden Smith is out on bond, as reported in last week's issue of The Chronicle, but he's not exactly a free man as he waits for a jury of 12 to determine his future.

Full Story
Angry

Gaffney, SC

#1 Nov 2, 2011
He should rot
Angry

Gaffney, SC

#2 Nov 2, 2011
If it was anyone else in the world we would still be in jail. Yet this man gets to sit at home enjoying everyday life.house arrest or not it's not right!
Realist

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
You have no clue what your talking about. If you have enough assets you would be sitting at your house also. The facts on this case have not been released, do why don't you take your assumptions elsewhere.
Adam

Mocksville, NC

#4 Jun 11, 2013
This man killed one of my best friends. Eden and I were highschool buds. We did a lot of things together. What this story is not telling is that Eden went to prison for one year for robbing a quick stop at gun point when he was 18. I went to school wiith graham also. These are both good kids with bad things that happened to them. What this story doesnt tell is that Eden and Graham were like best friends when this happened. I know both of them. Eden messed up when he was young. He was like the prep in school and graham was an awesome baseball player. Eden was killed in self defense. I love Eden but he is a big guy. When he got out of his first prison stint he had a white mustang. Listen to me I loved him but he changed. Eden was not Eden. He was angry ...stand offish...someone who I didnt want to be around.. My name is Adam Owen .... For the Graham family .... Eden was not Eden......Dont get me wrong i miss Eden... He was innocent until they sent him to prison at 18. ohhh well...Graham ur ok bro... Rest in peace Eden...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Nov 8 Katykathykari 28
Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized (Mar '08) Sep '14 Carla2014LA 218
County rounds up Snipes' rodeo signs (Jul '06) Aug '14 Heather Hood 4
Russell Chapman (Feb '14) Aug '14 sunny 2
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 6
Nix, Janney plan spring wedding Jul '14 M Silver 1
johnson families Jul '14 Chelsea Johnson 1
Jefferson Dating
Find my Match

Jefferson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jefferson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jefferson

Personal Finance