Ava Gardner inspires clever new novel

Ava Gardner inspires clever new novel

There are 1 comment on the Salisbury Post story from Apr 29, 2007, titled Ava Gardner inspires clever new novel. In it, Salisbury Post reports that:

"Love, Ava" is a cleverly crafted novel about a hero fighter pilot who has lost his best friend and co-pilot when they are shot down on an ill-fated bombing run in Vietnam. via Salisbury Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Post.

constanceg58

Apex, NC

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Love, Ava is simply wonderful. Beautiful setting in London. Wonderful characters that mesmirize and simply capture the reader. The plot is intrigueing and although coincidences abound, they are plausible and create a sense of destiny. A young fighter pilot, scarred from burns, and Ava Gardner, the former sex goddess of the movies, meet accidentally, and circumstances bring them together. The plot is exciting and takes many surprising turns. I couldn't wait to turn the next page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Boy . 16 hr Fred Herbert 4
I have subs for anyone in need of help. (Jun '15) Thu IndianTrail75 2
Need a plug Jun 21 Smacked 7
Moving to Raleigh area Jun 21 Moving 1
News Suspect in hit-and-run was found at work (Jul '07) Jun 20 LawAndOrder611 35
subway on south blvd Jun 18 searching 1
Get Opiates and others from Jun 18 medstore 1

Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages