tee

Wyalusing, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Can someone plwase contact me searious about injectons , I live in chicago but will travel. Need a safe and effective method. So many horro4 stories. Email. Tylerbell262@ gmail.com
Anonymous

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jenifer wrote:
Nice connect with Bio gel ! Newbies welcome don't mind answering questions !! Not like other RUDE ladies....
do u have any connects in the Chicago Illinois area if so please email me egyptmoenae@gmail.com thxz
momo

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

hey i live in yonker and i want to get this done for this longest.. can u send me some information... my email is mlthompson99@gmail.com... send me the price and everything.. thank you
ddays wrote:
hello i had biogel injected in my butt and let me tell you is the most natural thing ever my butt look bigger and butiful i have no complaint about it it didnt hurt and in couple days i was seen my butt bigger i have no problen so far and it being more than 5 month im very happy
tee

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LADIES SAFE CONNECT wrote:
ALL LADIES IN OR FROM ATLANTA, ALABAMA AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS READY THIS WEEKEND EMAIL FOR APPTS. REDSTARCHICA30@AOL.COM. NO FEES. OUR PRODUCTS ARE PURE NO DEADLY SILIKON.
lneed to maje apot pleas2 email. Me info
Hersheykissez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

IM in Jacksonville,FL Im interested in bio gel hit me up at Mz.rainey89@Yahoo.com
kahari

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

miami mami wrote:
I wanna g0 to my injector again looking for a miami partner lol.. no my injector does not travel.
leave ya email
i will go is she DR. miami kahari.c2020@gmail.com
miami visit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

connect is coming to Miami this up coming week! Silikon1000 hydrogel and biogel only! Hmu for more info if your READY NOW!

Tattianatorres@yahoo.com

NYC *2weeks
Cali*3weeks
Marie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hello ladies i was just coming on to share my experience with carmen. She did mine last sept and at first i was scared because of all the scams, but i had been doing my research for the past 3 yrs. I paid her my deposit last Aug and she came to my city last Sept she told me what hotel to meet her at and i came. She met me in the lobby and yes i see why they call her sexy red. She did let me feel her booty and it was soft and jiggly lol. Sh gave me muscle relaxers and we sat and talked for a bit about her history ith Ms G and all. Then she marked me and got started. Im not gon lie it didnt feel good but she made me feel comfortable by constantly asking me was i ok and telling me how much more she had left. Afterward she massaged it and i put my spanks on. Its been 7 months now and ive had no issues my booty isnt hard no lumps no spots or anything. She didnt use no damn super glue or cotton balls like some of these other clowns i had 1 stick each cheek and 1 bandaid. I do have her contact info and i will provide, but only if your ready to get it done as far as your money goes. I DO NOT Charge a refferal fee i wAS once in you alls shoes plus i get a discount off my next session by sending others. If you want to get in touch with her you can email me
mariesandovar@yahoo.com
Jessica

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hi my name is jessica and I'm interesting in getting ass shots please share the info with me, I'm very serious about this.. Thank you soo much..
Bigbotty wrote:
Breeder aware of the lady in Philly that does the. Injections she goes by the name lilian she reCently did this Nigerian girl from londons butt and sHe died the next day ... Google claudia, aderotimi
If you want shots dat won't hurt you email me at faahiontai@gmail.com my connect is in queens ny and she's done nicki minaj , shana luxury and 50 cent brings his models there , I believe it because I've seen da pics in her portfolio .. If ur interested deres a 200 referral fee
HONEY BEE

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Marie wrote:
Hello ladies i was just coming on to share my experience with carmen. She did mine last sept and at first i was scared because of all the scams, but i had been doing my research for the past 3 yrs. I paid her my deposit last Aug and she came to my city last Sept she told me what hotel to meet her at and i came. She met me in the lobby and yes i see why they call her sexy red. She did let me feel her booty and it was soft and jiggly lol. Sh gave me muscle relaxers and we sat and talked for a bit about her history ith Ms G and all. Then she marked me and got started. Im not gon lie it didnt feel good but she made me feel comfortable by constantly asking me was i ok and telling me how much more she had left. Afterward she massaged it and i put my spanks on. Its been 7 months now and ive had no issues my booty isnt hard no lumps no spots or anything. She didnt use no damn super glue or cotton balls like some of these other clowns i had 1 stick each cheek and 1 bandaid. I do have her contact info and i will provide, but only if your ready to get it done as far as your money goes. I DO NOT Charge a refferal fee i wAS once in you alls shoes plus i get a discount off my next session by sending others. If you want to get in touch with her you can email me
mariesandovar@yahoo.com
I HAD THE SAME AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH CARMEN. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT AND DOES THE BEST WORK. I HAD MINE 4 YEARS NOW. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL -JUST A NICE ASS. THANK YOU CARMEN !!
New booty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

NY ONLY!!!
Satisfied

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

I had my first session over 2 years ago, So far I have had 3 sessions
from my injector. Anyone would require more than one session, need to build the butt lol My ass is jiggly, soft and bouncy, no marks or lumps. Can't say anything negative, while doing my research I have heard horror stories, but my injector is very informative and knowledgable on this procedure, the best part you are numbed before so you dont feel no pain only pressure and provide antibiotics for after care. She has been doing this over 10 years now and her results is always amazing. She make sure your comfortable and answers all your questions. everything is open in front of you and very sterile I love that. I get complimented on my ass all the time. Might get more, i want real big very addictive lol Thank you... luv ya see you soon Ms. N

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Just got my 3rd session tonight and I'm :).
Serious people only. Luxury costs,$$.
I WANT INJECTIONS

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Satisfied wrote:
I had my first session over 2 years ago, So far I have had 3 sessions
from my injector. Anyone would require more than one session, need to build the butt lol My ass is jiggly, soft and bouncy, no marks or lumps. Can't say anything negative, while doing my research I have heard horror stories, but my injector is very informative and knowledgable on this procedure, the best part you are numbed before so you dont feel no pain only pressure and provide antibiotics for after care. She has been doing this over 10 years now and her results is always amazing. She make sure your comfortable and answers all your questions. everything is open in front of you and very sterile I love that. I get complimented on my ass all the time. Might get more, i want real big very addictive lol Thank you... luv ya see you soon Ms. N
I am in south fl...did you email me? corrinaa@iepayibi.com
nyc

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Have a neighbor in my building who went ro a columbian lady in quenns for bio gel injections and her butt looks great ....and the price is reasonable but as for me I'm too scared , but want it so bad
Curious NJ

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

nyc wrote:
Have a neighbor in my building who went ro a columbian lady in quenns for bio gel injections and her butt looks great ....and the price is reasonable but as for me I'm too scared , but want it so bad
. NYC Would you be willing to share info on the lady who did your neighbor? I'm scared to but I want to try it.
Kia

Flossmoor, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Jenifer wrote:
My connect with be in Florida 2 week of January,
Real Bio gel! She did a great job with my booty I have no marks, and feels natural...;)
Bcareful ladies!!!
Not everything that's cheap is good, especially something that's in your body forever

Do you have the info ?
Peanut

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Hey ladies!..... I have the best connect if anyone wants work done. She uses Biogel product I had my work done by her for 6 years now with no problems my butt is soft and it juggles a lot the only thing is I get too much attention everywhere I go LOL!.... Send me and email or leave me your email if your interested....

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Attn: Anyone that have been trying to contact us, PLZ
NOTE WE HAVE NEW CONTACT INFO. Our accts were
hacked and we no longer have access to them. Clients
that knows the great wrk done by "Redd" if your
looking for her leave your email and someone contact
u. SCREENING WOULD BE STRICTLY INFORCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jefferson Discussions

Search the Jefferson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 54,810
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) 4 hr don 22
Police charge Raleigh man with heroin trafficki... (Apr '13) 5 hr help 3
Belmont cycle shop moves shop 9 hr Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) 10 hr Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 21 hr benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jefferson Jobs

•••