Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in North Carolina (District 93) in 2010?

Posted in the Jefferson Forum

courtwatcher

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I am tired of the negative campaining from Art Pope and his friends with all these flyers that keep coming to my mail box.
boonie

Oxford, NC

#2 Oct 23, 2010
JORDAN! Not even close. We've had enough of Cullie
Jenna

Laurel Springs, NC

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I watched Jordan at a forum last night and was very impressed. Seems like a great candidate for the position!
UsedToBeDem

West Jefferson, NC

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Jordan far and away the superior candidate. Tarleton looks you in the eye and lies.
My Mama said . . .

Hickory, NC

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Jordan's an impressive young man. Tarleton is . . . well, if you can't say anything nice . . .
The Big E

Hickory, NC

#6 Oct 29, 2010
Tarleton's done a wonderful job of representing Mecklenburg County. Of course, he's supposed to be representing us here in District 93, but hey, Mecklenburg can't have too many State Assemblymen, right?
c

Gastonia, NC

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Cullie has done a wonderful job for our community and I know he will continue to do so!
Cullie Supporter

Athens, GA

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Cullie is much more qualified for the position as an incumbent with a plan, and in these tumultuous times with the national government we need someone we have faith in and whose abilities we recognize to take care of us and represent us well
Genuine Wataugan

Sparta, NC

#9 Nov 3, 2010
The Republicans should be so proud--Jordan and Soucek won because they and the state party machine told lie after lie after lie about Cullie Tarleton and Steve Goss....and the uninformed electorate believed all that crap. Have fun with your new-found fame. At least now maybe someone will be able to find Soucek's phantom small businesses and his "divinity degree."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 7 hr slowpoks boy 4,881
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) Sat mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) Sat mooksmom 15
Pain relief Sat jaygee 6
News Maroon 5 scrap North Carolina shows Sat Dr Reker s Bellhop 23
Extended stay america Fri Oh really 2
Transexual toilets are great! Fri Oh really 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages