I Love Black Women

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#237 Feb 9, 2014
Bily wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you give it a rest? There is no law that says you must respond to every comment on Topix. Have you nothing better to do with your time?
Right back at you Billy. The point of this topic is your love for black women. Not, for one's dislike of black men. If that is what she wants to discuss, she should create her own blog. So, again, back at you!
Jimmy

Perry, GA

#238 Feb 10, 2014
Vincent wrote:
Since I was a little tot, I've been attracted to black women. I have nothing against my own (white) race, but I love black women too.
All black shades and sizes are fine with me, but I tend to like darker skinned women like Kelly Rowland or like these women here
http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
My friends and family don't really understand but I think black women are underrated and get a raw deal. They have lots to offer and I wish more men would open their minds.
Barf
Tracy

Lincolnton, NC

#239 Feb 10, 2014
A low class damn Yankee will run with anything. Please leave our state!!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#240 Feb 11, 2014
Tracy wrote:
A low class damn Yankee will run with anything. Please leave our state!!
Typical Southern bigot!
Kam

Kingston, Jamaica

#241 Feb 14, 2014
awwww!!!!! such pleasant comments \(*~*)/
dilip

Scarborough, Canada

#242 Feb 25, 2014
I lost my virginity to a black girl. It was awesome. A hot black chick with that ass stickin' out, nice. I'm brown (Indian -> dot not feather) and I'm above average penis *7.5" baby, but I still have found a few black chicks with no walls. It's like you need to be a horse to find the vagina walls...geez, waaaay too lose, mind one of them was a stripper but still...

Overall, black chicks, when they are not loose as a goose, can be real good.
dilip

Scarborough, Canada

#243 Feb 25, 2014
*and thick, i'm not long and thin, I got girth too, just sayin' findin' no walls with my penismeans the sistas is looooooooooose.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#244 Feb 26, 2014
dilip wrote:
*and thick, i'm not long and thin, I got girth too, just sayin' findin' no walls with my penismeans the sistas is looooooooooose.
Bro, you are cracking me up!
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#245 Mar 9, 2014
I love black women but I'm a black man.I know that isn't a turn on.
Jack

Lincolnton, NC

#246 Mar 10, 2014
Vince and Duane seeking attention. Two sick scumbags!!!
Noel

United States

#247 Apr 23, 2014
I'm Puerto Rico and I love black women. My first was black, I was about 13 yo. She was in her 30's. She taught me things.. mmmmm. Damn!
Mackie

Lincolnton, NC

#248 Apr 30, 2014
A damn liberal Yankee will screw a snake if he can hold it still. Trash bastards!!!
bob

Perth, Australia

#249 May 18, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I have something against my race (white). Simply put, they just think they are better then everybody else. I like every kind of woman though.
It is very natural to be attracted to the opposite 'color' just as much as it is to the opposite sex. It's about the diversity of the gene pool and you are in touch with your inner self more than the suburban expectations of some others. Inter-racial relationships are not the easiest at times, but often prove to be superior when it comes to passing on good genes and beautiful children.
Ervin

Iron Station, NC

#250 May 18, 2014
These low life whites are something!!! TRASH!!!!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#251 May 19, 2014
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very natural to be attracted to the opposite 'color' just as much as it is to the opposite sex. It's about the diversity of the gene pool and you are in touch with your inner self more than the suburban expectations of some others. Inter-racial relationships are not the easiest at times, but often prove to be superior when it comes to passing on good genes and beautiful children.
My y (black) just went on his HS prom with a very nice young lady, who happens to be white. I am very proud of both of them as they head to their respective universities.
Jim Bob

United States

#252 May 20, 2014
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>My y (black) just went on his HS prom with a very nice young lady, who happens to be white. I am very proud of both of them as they head to their respective universities.
DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#253 May 22, 2014
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?
Why do you even respond?
lee

London, UK

#254 May 22, 2014
I absolutely adore black women. I have been in a great relationship with a bajan babe for 9 years.black women are physically beautiful and perfect. Their skin color is gorgeous and their soft features are soooo sexy. I am so proud of our mixed relationship

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#255 May 23, 2014
It's ALL pink in the middle. Some are tight& right, some are not and they ALL taste a little different! I swear, I get my tongue up in there and they SCREAM "JESUS IS BACK"!!! Awesome.
black chics

Albemarle, NC

#256 May 25, 2014
are good with their heads moving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... 3 hr Soho 4
Attorney Lee Levinson 8 hr Glenwood South 1
News Being transgender isn't a mental illness. What'... 13 hr Ronald 3
News Clock ticking, but tweaks in play for N. Caroli... 14 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
where can i buy a jug to use in a jug band (Jul '13) May '15 Proud Mama 2

Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages