LA Congressman Jefferson gets endorse...

LA Congressman Jefferson gets endorsements from N.O. ministers

There are 2 comments on the KSLA-TV Shreveport story from Oct 18, 2008, titled LA Congressman Jefferson gets endorsements from N.O. ministers. In it, KSLA-TV Shreveport reports that:

U.S. Rep. William Jefferson picked up endorsements for his campaign for a 10th term from a group of about two dozen New Orleans-area ministers Monday who said that he should be returned to Congress despite a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSLA-TV Shreveport.

jay

AOL

#1 Nov 8, 2008
May God have mercy on the "ministers" who support

a Low Life such as Rep Jefferson who is all about

his own self interest namely Money vs being the

servant of the people, as he was elected to do.

And shame on the Democratic party for being "two

face" and not asking for his resignation!!!!!!!!!!11
W H A T

New Orleans, LA

#2 Nov 9, 2008
This proves voters look at color only and not morals, integrity and public service.
I'd like to see slick Willie end up in Angola, but considering this is federal he'll probably go to some chicken wire fenced country club somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when you visit nola watch yourselves after dusk Wed ThomasA 17
find god before he finds you Tue ThomasA 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964
hot inhospitable climate only makes people suff... Jul 16 Koba Not Like Cas... 1
look on the bright side Jul 14 ThomasA 6
it's sad. right? i mean, being oppressed for 20... Jul 10 you hate the truth 5
News Stewart Enterprises Names Kenneth G. 'Jerry' My... (Jul '08) May '17 Marcella 2

Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson Mortgages