First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Popps

Greer, SC

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Who is this loser and how does he have a coaching position?
nana

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I don't know about his coaching. I know him from when he was a senior in high school and know his family. He was a very smart and good person and worked hard. They were my neighbors and I saw him every day. Good family.
Shannon

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I love him to death! Such a sweet heart
Brian

White Pine, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Popps wrote:
Who is this loser and how does he have a coaching position?
He's not a loser, and he's definitely qualified to coach.
patriots football 1996

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
He is a very good coach. Was my freshman football coach and coached girls basketball from 1992 to around 2006. So don't talk $h!t about a well respected coach if you don't know him. You are the loser!!
Bernita

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2012
I remember freshman year, I was so nervous but whenever I went to PE class he always made me feel better and he was a great teacher, and kinda cute!
jason

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
He is a terrible coach look at his record his coaching record is about 25% he may be a good person but that doesn't make him qualified to coach
patriots football 1996

White Pine, TN

#8 Jun 24, 2012
He is a good coach and his football record was better than 50% and back in the 90's lady's basketball was in the state tournament all 4 years when I was their they was around 75%... And since Brian Lewis took over lady's basketball they went down hill fast .. And when coach sinard took over this year he did not have much to work with so they did not have a good year... If you look over his whole career you would know what most people already know .. But you want to be a a-hole and talk sh!t about someone .. And buy the was what is your record ??? What zero because you are not a coach.
lets go ut

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2012
patriots football 1996 wrote:
He is a good coach and his football record was better than 50% and back in the 90's lady's basketball was in the state tournament all 4 years when I was their they was around 75%... And since Brian Lewis took over lady's basketball they went down hill fast .. And when coach sinard took over this year he did not have much to work with so they did not have a good year... If you look over his whole career you would know what most people already know .. But you want to be a a-hole and talk sh!t about someone .. And buy the was what is your record ??? What zero because you are not a coach.
You dumbass Bo Lewis was the coach this past year. He did a pretty good job. Rick sindard may be a good person but he is dumber than a sack of rocks and his BASKTEBALL coaching record says it all. The point is the position should have been open to the public , it wasn't even put in the news paper. Rediciolus.
lets go ut

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2012
And I bet you were a bench warmer. GET ON MY LEVEL SON
Greg mcCafee

Morristown, TN

#11 Jun 27, 2012
I agree! Lord knows this county needs more money. Why don't we invest a little Into our sports programs and maybe hire a decent young coach who could get some fans to come and watch the kids play? Jeez.
StEvO

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 27, 2012
aLL I GoTtA sAY iS
JEFF JARDY 4 Eva baby
Tanya Williams

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2012
I agree! They searched across the state for the boys basketball coach , why wouldn't do the same for those girls! Just not right!
patriots football 1996

White Pine, TN

#14 Jun 28, 2012
lets go ut wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you were a bench warmer. GET ON MY LEVEL SON
Yea your right that's why I played at ut for 4 years and got my championship rings sec and national.
And you might be right about Bo not Brian I can't remember everyone's name so what ?
patriots football 1996

White Pine, TN

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Greg mcCafee wrote:
I agree! Lord knows this county needs more money. Why don't we invest a little Into our sports programs and maybe hire a decent young coach who could get some fans to come and watch the kids play? Jeez.
You want to spend more money when the school board needs $600,000. Now ? I know let's get Bruce pearl it will only cost how much? He can get the fans coming
tanya

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 28, 2012
So what? Good coaches mean good teams and better chances for players to get much needed scholarships!
H2O

Morristown, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Yeah your an idiot patriot football 1996, it sounds like your talking through your butt.
patriots football 1996

White Pine, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2012
I am an idiot for what? telling like it is the school don't have the money to find a good coach. It looks like they don't have the money to pay the teachers and coaches they have now if you read the papers you would know they don't have the money they want another $600k from the commissioners now... what because I played at ut and got my rings is that why I am a idiot? I started out as a walk on and got a scholarship my junior year I never said I was a starter but I did play on the special teams as a starter for 3 years. What have you done H2O did you ever play ball anywhere?
H2O

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 28, 2012
I am an idiot for what? telling like it is the school don't have the money to find a good coach. It looks like they don't have the money to pay the teachers and coaches they have now if you read the papers you would know they don't have the money they want another $600k from the commissioners now... what because I played at ut and got my rings is that why I am a idiot? I started out as a walk on and got a scholarship my junior year I never said I was a starter but I did play on the special teams as a starter for 3 years. What have you done H2O did you ever play ball anywhere?

The reason you are an idiot is because you obviously did not pass 4th grade English class, the school don't have the money? I'm pretty sure it's doesn't.. But I'm pretty sure this conversation was about basketball. Not some post to talk about the good ol' days.
Really

Ten Mile, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Greg mcCafee wrote:
Please tell me how that is going to help the sorry shape this county is in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North korea 16 min chill bill 8
Extreme Motorcycle Audio 3 hr Dyna 3
Jeremy Robbins (Sep '14) 16 hr Highjack 20
kfw wrestling returns this friday night!!! 23 hr Gordon Solie 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Sep 18 Tiger43 4,768
Local EMS/Ambulance service/Paramedics... (Mar '10) Sep 17 Kory 58
Neveragain Sep 17 New market 5

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance