Nashua? Cenveo? Unemployment?

Posted in the Jefferson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Morristown, TN

#1 May 9, 2009
Now that Nashua is being bought by the third largest printing company in the US. What do you think will happen too the 30+ acre manufacturing plants?
Who knows

Beaverton, OR

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Right now they are doing ok I guess. Cenveo fired a lot of people for no apparent reason but they were almost all in office positions. They got rid of all the temps working there too. But now they have a lot of business and I know building 2 is getting a lot of overtime.
Amen

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Yup, think Nashua will stay but no raises and much higher Ins. Premiums. Maybe Hotdogs
long time

Greer, SC

#5 Sep 13, 2011
Ha ha ha
anyone

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2011
Now what does everyone think about the place?????????? I mean come on this place is going to He** in a handbag. What r we gonna do about it?
Why cant we get the material, cores, cases, tape, etc we need
in need

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Sep 17, 2011
anyone wrote:
Now what does everyone think about the place?????????? I mean come on this place is going to He** in a handbag. What r we gonna do about it?
Why cant we get the material, cores, cases, tape, etc we need
Even if we have that stuff, machines cant operate with the sucky maint. dept we have. Get real here, the presses are in the worst shape ever and its because one maint. guy cant keep his head out of his girlfriends hippo butt. They need to kick them two to the curb and get someone that will the job right and good!!!!!!! Get us up and running good and producing product thats fit to go out the door......
truebutwhattodo

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 19, 2011
in need wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we have that stuff, machines cant operate with the sucky maint. dept we have. Get real here, the presses are in the worst shape ever and its because one maint. guy cant keep his head out of his girlfriends hippo butt. They need to kick them two to the curb and get someone that will the job right and good!!!!!!! Get us up and running good and producing product thats fit to go out the door......
Yes this is true and lets mention the baldheaded guy and his wife. They think they run the show. But just look at the situation it isnt getting any better. She tells everything he tells her. Which is puttin his job in jepordy. At least this is what 1st shift people think. And the news goes to us on the off shifts.
Bo Snerdley

Morristown, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Why does the former Rittenhouse Co. employ drunks and whoremongers as Supervisors?? Why do they tolerate druggies? This place has gone to hell in and handbasket.
jdc

Morristown, TN

#11 Apr 4, 2013
How much does nashua pay? easy work?
pissed off

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2013
The main guy who hires is a lying piece of sh** his first name is brad i forget his last name. But he loves the sound of his own voice. LOL. what a prick.
Tom boy

Dandridge, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2013
They brought new plant manager in bldg 2 an he was a great man to start with but there tearing him apart an if he's a true Christian he want stay.
Half the people there are back stabbing u know what's! Awful place to work. People quitting like crazy!
Mike

Montréal, Canada

#14 Dec 11, 2013
Cenveo looking to go out of the POS rolls. They try to find a buyer.
building 1 employee

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2014
I know if u want to look at the eye candy u have to go to building 2,day shift there's a few there we sure don't have any in building one.I work down there for a couple of weekends and it was worth it. But was told the big guy was friends with one of them, I can see why.
former employee

Pell City, AL

#16 Mar 30, 2014
I used to work in bldg. 2, second shift and wasn't there long. But from what I saw the place really sucks. 1st shift has a bunch of people who have been there forever and think they don't have to do anything. 3rd shift people are about the same and they just got a new supervisor who doesn't know what he is doing. 2nd shift supervisor is gay and just got married back around Christmas. Most of the people on second shift have not been there even a year. The lead man has been there about 10 years or so and knows quite a bit about the machines and can run the shift better than the supervisor but he has a ton of emotional problems. He is in the military and has been deployed twice and reminds people about that way too much. But honestly, it is not a bad place to work while you find another job.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Seems like most of this is Ex employees that have never worked at a corporation before. This place is no worse than other big company's. Maybe you whiners should try ABC Books. You'll be begging to work here. Building 2 rocks.
Zach

Morristown, TN

#18 Jun 4, 2014
Put 7 months of hard work in as a Temp, got hired on running a machine, it was frustrating at first but now I like it. I get along with everyone cause I respect everyone. John is a really cool guy, hard worker and knows his machines. I like my job and like the people I work with. I'm very thankful.
NOLES fan

Dandridge, TN

#19 Jun 4, 2014
Zach u little suck up , lol
Will

Rutledge, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Alan was the best and they let him go. The place has went to shit since then
Weirdo

Union City, GA

#21 Jul 10, 2014
Zach sounds a little TOO happy about his job!
well

Morristown, TN

#22 Jul 11, 2014
Weirdo wrote:
Zach sounds a little TOO happy about his job!
Sounds like he appreciates his job. More people should be that way instead of constantly whining about having to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name dem easy lakeway women 17 min u r pathetic 11
Minnis 42 min Concerned Patron 1
citizen tribune 43 min Say What 3
Next to Weigel's 44 min Say What 5
Going Back to Sykes 46 min ehhhhh 11
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 47 min ehhhhh 74
Rumors in blaine 54 min I heard 22

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance