First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tazmo

Powell, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Has anyone heard anything about the wreck on 92 involving a truck and a motorcycle. It looked real bad, I pray everyone is alright.
Michelle

Kodak, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2012
It was very bad the surviving wife could use a lot of prayers right now, my son (a first responder) saw the accident on our way home from work and stopped. He was the first on the scene with any medical training, her husband left this world in my sons hands on the side of the highway. She had severe injuries but we believe she will survive, she was life flighted to UT. A very old woman driving the truck in a hurry to get to church cut off the bike, the impact was so severe it flipped the truck over. Please keep the family in your prayers, as am I. My son doesn't know if he will ever get the images out of his head.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 9, 2012
tazmo wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the wreck on 92 involving a truck and a motorcycle. It looked real bad, I pray everyone is alright.
Male expired.Female has two broken legs and a few ribs broken and tons of road rash.Tomorrow was their anniversary.Pray for the family.
tazmo

Powell, TN

#4 Jun 9, 2012
I really hate to hear that. My prayers are with you and your son as well.Yes, I'm sure seeing something like that will probably stay with him for sometime. Again my prayers are with you all.
tonya

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2012
I would like to start off by sending my prayers to the family and know that god is with you here and above.I was the first witness to this accident,it happened dirrectly in front of our car. The older gentelman pulled directly out in front of the bike and they had no time to respond.I hope no one ever has to see such a horrific tragedy as I did. There is nothing worse as to watch someone you want to help and cant. I cant erase out of mind what I saw and I know they"r son cant either. I pray for the family with all my heart and I share tears with you. God bless.
Stupid rednecks

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Idiots these days have no regards for people on motorcycles.. Listening to this just makes me irate...And if anyone says they were elderly doesn't matter government should make everyone over 65 take annual check up...
rkm910

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Yep. That's the reason I sold mine two years ago. Something as small as a motorcycle just doesn't register in some people"s field of vision. I wonder if a large percentage of the driving population are either driving without their glasses or using old prescriptions.
SoSad

Kodak, TN

#8 Jun 10, 2012
So, their son also witnessed the accident? That's terrible.
tonya wrote:
I would like to start off by sending my prayers to the family and know that god is with you here and above.I was the first witness to this accident,it happened dirrectly in front of our car. The older gentelman pulled directly out in front of the bike and they had no time to respond.I hope no one ever has to see such a horrific tragedy as I did. There is nothing worse as to watch someone you want to help and cant. I cant erase out of mind what I saw and I know they"r son cant either. I pray for the family with all my heart and I share tears with you. God bless.
Cathy

Old Fort, NC

#9 Jun 10, 2012
This was my niece, Denise Pruitt and her husband Scott. Their son Heath, was also one of the first to come upon the accident. He saw both his parents just after the impact. Not sure how he will deal with all this. Please keep all of them in your prayers. The other son is Jerimiah. More surgery ahead in the next few days for Denise. She has a very long road ahead to recover. Her heart is broken she has lost the love of her life.
Rebekka

Kodak, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2012
This is my youth leaders from my church. Scott was a true man of God. He was a great leader and he was a father to me and my brother when we didn't have one. He will be dearly missed, but I know that he is in a better place and rejoice with the Lord. I visited Denise today and she has several broken bones and will have a long recovery. Keep her and her two sons in your prayers. They really need the courage and the stength to keep going. And I know that through God nothing is impossible and this family will come out of this on top.
kayla

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2012
I Went to rush strong school, I was friends with Heath an knew Denise... prayers going IP for there family and I am so sorry there loss.
Friend

Kodak, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2012
Will Denise be able to attend her husband's funeral? This is so very sad.
momof1

Julian, NC

#13 Jun 11, 2012
I was there and all the rescue and EMS crews did a great job. It was just chaos to watch. They worked hard. Thank you to all public safety.
Michelle

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2012
SoSad wrote:
So, their son also witnessed the accident? That's terrible.
<quoted text>
Yes, my son was with Scot, he had first responder training so when he saw medical staff hadn't arrived he got out to help.
Michelle

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text> My son was with Scot, he had first responder training so when he saw medical staff hadn't arrived he got out to help.
Very tragic that their son had to witness this awful scene. I haven't been able to get the family off my mind the whole weekend. I am praying hard for
Denises recovery, I too am married to the love of my life and her loss is unimaginable. I know yesterday was their annivrsary and I hope she knows Scott was with her in spirit. God bless you all.
Friend

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Any updates on Denise?:(

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Friend wrote:
Any updates on Denise?:(
Had surgeries,healing up.Doing good..considering.
Michelle

Kodak, TN

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Yes, Denise has several more surgeries ahead from what I understand. She is doing very well, their faith in God is really pulling the family through at this time. Jeremiah has been a true inspiration for me. I have been keeping up with her updates via Jeremiah's facebook. Scott has left a beautiful legacy behind in his children, they are amazing young men. I pray that Denise can remain strong after losing the love of her life and that this family can someday feel whole again.
Stephanie

Jefferson City, TN

#19 Jun 17, 2012
I drove past the accident not long after it happened. I saw Mr. Scott Pruitt lying beside his bike as I drove by in the slowing traffic. My heart broke even before I knew who he was. My dad works with Denise. My prayers go out for the family & for all who witnessed this tragic event. I know I will never forget those images.
tonya

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Is there any confirmation on funeral plans for Mr. Pruitt. I would like to pay my respects and pray for the family to be strong and trust in God. Closeure is a hard thing to come about.May god always be with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 40 min Tongue in cheek 3,501
does anyone know billy pollard (Mar '11) 8 hr Curious 6
News Justin Shepard 15 hr Haze 1
Dykes Hayes Fri Patriot 1
Alan Hensley Fri Patriot 3
Shannon Taylor / Shannon Younk Feb 4 Hahaha 1
Ryan Kelly (Jun '12) Feb 4 Meanies 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages