Next Last
help please

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2011
That is so true she was a bitch
ScobbyDoo

Morristown, TN

#22 Dec 24, 2011
Makes me want a exlong chili cheese coney.Now that's all American.
The infamous number 5

Knoxville, TN

#23 May 19, 2012
Sonic is back to the "norm", yo.
Mission accomplished.
Closed too early

Morristown, TN

#24 May 19, 2012
I went by there tonight a little after 10pm and it was already closed up on a Friday night. The commercials for Sonic say that it is opened til midnight or later. I guess the morons that run this one in Jefferson City didn't get the memo.
Unknown

United States

#25 May 19, 2012
Closed too early wrote:
I went by there tonight a little after 10pm and it was already closed up on a Friday night. The commercials for Sonic say that it is opened til midnight or later. I guess the morons that run this one in Jefferson City didn't get the memo.
It's a privately owned and operated business.
Closed too early

Morristown, TN

#26 May 20, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a privately owned and operated business.
Its obvious that it is owned by some local yocal, because it is very poorly run. Its is a franchise though, so if the parent company is paying to put TV spots all over the country saying that it is open until midnight or later, then you would think that the genius running the place would take advantage of that. Closing before 10pm on a Friday night, doesn't seem all that smart to me.
Jesse NewMTN

Morristown, TN

#27 May 27, 2012
I am not a big fan of there food they have some good ice creams tho and i think one or two beautiful chicks that work there so its not bad for some icecream would be nice if a dairy queen was around here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 17, 2012
Yeah closing at 10 is ridiculous!! Especially summer nights familys want ice cream. And they got rid of their chicken basket!! Why?!
Clean up time

Morristown, TN

#29 Jun 18, 2012
Why don't you try sprucing the place up a bit? Its one of the worst looking Sonics around. It may have passed the health inspection, but if it looks old and dirty, people are not going to go there. The one in Dandridge and Morristown are bright and clean and much better kept up. Who is the owner?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 22, 2012
Clean up time wrote:
Why don't you try sprucing the place up a bit? Its one of the worst looking Sonics around. It may have passed the health inspection, but if it looks old and dirty, people are not going to go there. The one in Dandridge and Morristown are bright and clean and much better kept up. Who is the owner?
I agree. Its tha worst one around!!
wondering

Socorro, NM

#31 Sep 11, 2012
Victoria that works there is hotttttt
LOL

Knoxville, TN

#32 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
Victoria that works there is hotttttt
Do you smoke crack?
not management

Morristown, TN

#33 Sep 21, 2012
The store does look run down but thats not management thats the owner dragging every penny they can out of it without putting any back in it just taking advantage of all employees, customers, and the community,Thats the way they have done several stores buy em run em till there dumps and close em. No regard for any that are affected just another dollar in their pocket. I know for sure new management is doing the best they can and would love to see the store improved. but that would cut into the owners pocket so that won't happen.the owner is a snake pretends to be helping other franchizee' but really just sitting waiting to take it over for little or nothing then close it sell it off in pieces making a bunch of unemployed people while he makes money. either that or he's just stupid and shouldn't be running any business. My guess spoiled boy with old money
call em up

Morristown, TN

#34 Sep 21, 2012
Clean up time wrote:
It would not be right to give you owners name but you can call sonic's corp office the numbers on reciept. The franchize name is Red Rock.
ex customer

Monterey, TN

#36 Nov 22, 2012
I stopped by today for the last time. No ketchup in the bag with three order of tots, no salt, and no napkins. Are they so broke they can't provide condiments with the orders anymore? Jefferson City Sonic clean it up or better yet - tear it down.
hot hot

Monterey, TN

#37 Nov 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you smoke crack?
No - but I've saw hers plenty of times.
jenn

White Pine, TN

#38 Nov 22, 2012
Sonic- Jeff City has the best Whoppers.
Ur an idiot

United States

#39 Nov 24, 2012
Best whoppers lol ur a Jeff City dumbass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladys that will love u long time for 50dollars 40 min foshizzle 4
Hooking up with cousins 41 min foshizzle 4
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 1 hr just think 315
Wanna f*** 1 hr Okay okay 24
Abusive Dentist Warren Stinson! (Aug '16) Fri Observer 16
off the hook Fri Please 3
Little League Baseball... Thu JoelOsteen 1

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance