steel horse

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Can a DUI hurt your reputation or do people see it as common place these days?
Jimmy

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I would say it all depends if the individual is in the public eye, coupled with that persons personality. If he is a great manipulator of people, willing to shape the facts in his favor and ride the fence between the truth and a lie until he gains the support of the majority, then I say a DUI will be like water off a ducks back.
hummm

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

I heard one of the pastors of a local baptist church just got one in the last couple months...sure haven't heard much about it though so guess depending on who you are it stays hush hush
Brock

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

I think that was over at Mill Springs baptist on hwy.92. Talk is it happened about a year ago and the pastor just recently got around to telling the congeration.
ouch

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

I don't think he told the members, I think someone brought it to the church's attention then he was confronted on it....he should step down. Its one thing to make a mistake, its another to cover it up.
Rob

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Word is, he is still not comming clean with what really happened. What he told the members is just not linning up with what he told the "inner circle". Come on man,you can do better than that those people deserve to hear the straight of it.
MIll Springs Baptist

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Without a doubt, if he is a man of God, he would step down. If he doesn't, he is just using the church for a paycheck and to serve himself.
what

Wattsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

How did it stay out of the paper.
Mill Springs Baptist

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

I don't think it happened in Jeff County, that is why it wasn't in the local paper. Maybe someone should call the local paper and ask them to do a story on it...
stop it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

ouch wrote:
I don't think he told the members, I think someone brought it to the church's attention then he was confronted on it....he should step down. Its one thing to make a mistake, its another to cover it up.
getting Drunk is no mistake, he should be going to Bars not to church to cover up his meanness. no preacher Drinks are gets drunk.
just SO called preachers. i know this one so called preacher, that was married and got a sixteen year old girl pregnant. and got caught for DUI and his wife put the rollers under him. BIG OLD HYPOCRITE.
Do tell

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Who was it?
stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
getting Drunk is no mistake, he should be going to Bars not to church to cover up his meanness. no preacher Drinks are gets drunk.
just SO called preachers. i know this one so called preacher, that was married and got a sixteen year old girl pregnant. and got caught for DUI and his wife put the rollers under him. BIG OLD HYPOCRITE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Andy 144,646
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 min maybree 9,261
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Football fan 1,646
Goodwill in Jefferson City 13 hr that girl 5
Which Jefferson city or county cop do you think... (Aug '09) 18 hr woman 118
Daryle Keck Fired at First Peoples Bank 21 hr Chamber of Secrets 9
Replay Games (Oct '13) 23 hr Melanie Shubert 25

Search the Jefferson City Forum:
•••
•••
Jefferson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••