manicure and pedicure
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newbie0902

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me a good place to get a manicure or pedicure in Jefferson City? I am new to the area and would like to find a place that does a good job.
My choice

Talbott, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2010
I like Best Nails across from McDonalds at Alpha. Not too far from Jeff City...maybe 5 miles.
me too

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Best Nails is really great. The people their are really nice. La Bella Donna is good too, if you can get in, but it's really pricey. I don't care too much for that one in the Big Lots shopping center at all.
nana

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Jun 18, 2010
me too wrote:
Best Nails is really great. The people their are really nice. La Bella Donna is good too, if you can get in, but it's really pricey. I don't care too much for that one in the Big Lots shopping center at all.
I think Deborah Broyles at Cutter's Edge is the best!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Wife likes Queens Nails in the Big Lots shopping center, on the end closest to Farris.

Since: May 10

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2010
Best nails is awesome,Catherine is the owner and she is very sweet,and does a great job!
BTW

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2010
nana wrote:
<quoted text>I think Deborah Broyles at Cutter's Edge is the best!!!!!
I totally agree with you. Deb Broyles is wonderful. However, she is no longer at Cutter's Edge, but has now moved to A New You on Martha Glass Drive.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 30, 2010
cant stand queens nails. not very professional and are always in a hurry. la belladonna is the only place i will go from now on. i dont get my nails done alot but the lady did mine for my wedding and they stayed on 2 times longer and looked absolutely beautiful. cant remember her name (im thinking judy-but not sure) but i know she also owns a florist shop with her mother or something. very sweet and does a GREAT job. was a little pricey but totally worth it!!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2010
never been to best nails, but may give them a try.
Current Nail client

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2010
I go to Cutters Edge Nail Salon in Broadway Center. I have been going there for over 2 years. I see Robin, the owner, she does great pedicures and manicures. She also does my acrylic nails and she does great work. She has another lady in there with her doing pedicures She has recently moved two doors down in Off The Beach Tanning Salon in the same building. It is a very relaxing enviroment! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!
Looking for pedicure

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
I have ingrown toenails, who does the best with this problem?
jeffcitygirl

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 8, 2010
I have been going to Debra Broyles at All About U. And am very very happy with her. She is really good if you have callases or tonail issues. And my polish lasts a month. Plus she is just a lot of fun to chat with as an added bonus.
yep

Canada

#13 Oct 12, 2010
kbhaynes wrote:
cant stand queens nails. not very professional and are always in a hurry. la belladonna is the only place i will go from now on. i dont get my nails done alot but the lady did mine for my wedding and they stayed on 2 times longer and looked absolutely beautiful. cant remember her name (im thinking judy-but not sure) but i know she also owns a florist shop with her mother or something. very sweet and does a GREAT job. was a little pricey but totally worth it!!
Kim West is the owner of La Belladonna she recently closed the floral business.
lovin life

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Penny at The Spa on 92!!!!!!! Best pedicure and pink and whites around!!!!!
sally

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Try Brandy at Salon La Vie in morristown, She does great Pedicures and does a wonderful foot massage.
Nails - got to have them

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 18, 2010
I've beem going to the Queen of Nails (Big Lots Shopping Center) for about 5 yrs. now. Rodger, owner, does a wonderful job on my nails. Lee (female) is also good. They are always busy but have always taken their time on my nails and do a very professional job. The nails stay on and last the entire two weeks before having to go back. Rodger also puts money back into his shop...2 tv's, new chairs for pedicures. They are super nice people.
CME

Seymour, TN

#17 Dec 19, 2010
Queens is the only place I have been always liked them until the last time I went the lady messed 2 of my toes up and am wondering if the thing you soak your feet in was clean. I do like the new chairs and the owner is very nice. I feel like I was rushed thru and it is impossible to communicate with the ladies.
for sure

Clyde, NC

#18 Feb 9, 2011
the nail place ! Lisa Ross is amazing at doing nails!
Nail Queen

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2011
I have been to every nail place from Newport to Knoxville. Everyone has an opinion so take it for what its worth. I like Roger at Queens, but I kept getting a fungus and my nails lifted. I wash my hands ALOT!! They do rush but will stay until the last customer is served. I have been going to Kim at La Belladonna for the past year. My nails have never looked this good and she gave me the proper solution to kill the fungus forever!!!! I have paid $18 to $30 for a fill in, so I'm confused why people are saying La Belladonna is pricy? You get what you pay for. It's worth it!!
melissa

Greeneville, TN

#20 Feb 10, 2011
for sure wrote:
the nail place ! Lisa Ross is amazing at doing nails!
Whatever! She may be good at nails, but all the drama that comes with her makes her one of the worst nail techs around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 27 min Cockadoodledoo sn... 2,051
Jefferson City Walmart is the Worst 2 hr Anti-Grr 29
County Commissioners and New Wheel Tax 5 hr No name thank you 34
Parker Simpson 12 hr downgirl 2
The Real Reason Carson Newman wants this road c... Tue Owner 8
Walgreens in Jefferson City Tue Country girl 15
william "lewis" chamberlain (May '14) Tue Hot 14
More from around the web

Jefferson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE