Troubled

New Market, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Can someone reccommend a good divorce attorney here in the Jeff/Sev/Morristown area. Please say whom and why you think they are a good choice.
edmunstersbud

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Troubled wrote:
Can someone reccommend a good divorce attorney here in the Jeff/Sev/Morristown area. Please say whom and why you think they are a good choice.
Denise Terry is a (B) but she really did me in when my exwife retained her.
LB-JC

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2009
Richard Talley in Dandridge. Aggressive
money

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 5, 2009
jill talley she will get u done right
jade

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2009
jill talley is NOT the way to go!!! crooked...
john doe

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2010
I NEED ONE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE. THERE JUST LIKE PREACHERS. F YOU AND TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT.
hmm

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2010
john doe wrote:
I NEED ONE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE. THERE JUST LIKE PREACHERS. F YOU AND TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT.
someones got issues-Preachers compared to lawyers-wow interesting
huh

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 25, 2010
rick scoggins
new news

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 15, 2010
jill talley crooked?in what way just asking because i may be going with her....havent decided yet
yea rite

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 6, 2010
jill talley is the best she got me every thing & then some
Susie Q

Knoxville, TN

#11 Aug 18, 2010
Jill knows her stuff. She's expensive but she helped me alot.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 2, 2010
I also liked Jill Talley,she asked what I wanted from my divorce and I could have got whatever I wanted,I told her he could have it all I didn't want anything from my past I even left my clothes and told her his girlfriend could wear them,anyways....she was very understanding and loyal during the entire process,I also like Rick Scroggins but didn't feel that he worked as hard for me as Jill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 2, 2010
Jill Talley is honestly the way to go she is up front and will tell you straight forward. She is very blunt and I think thats why people thinks she crooked, but wouldn't you want an attorney to tell you straight foward instead of taking your money and not doing anything! I had one that sat there like a bump on a log but I have Jill now and I got what I wanted.Yes she is kinda high but if you need it done shes the one to go with.
The Best Proven Fact

Atlanta, GA

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Linda Larson in Dandridge is the best. She has handled my divorce case and 3 of my friends and family. She is straight up and honest with you and work with you f you don't have all of the money up front. She is the lawyer that the movie "Seduced by Madness" is based on. She was the prosecuting attorney but hey had a guy to play her part in the movie, which she wasn't pleased with. If you haven't watched the movie, you should it is a great movie but is very chilling. You may even remember hearing about the case on the news. A Student's Aide Teacher hires 3 students' in the school to kill her husband on Easter Sunday. You can also Google the movie or Linda Granger Larson and also she her profiles. She was also District Attorney in Jefferson County Wisconsin. Her heart is bigger than the World and the smarts of a scientist. Highly recommended. Like I said if you can not take my word for it you can Google any kind of information that you find necessary. Thanks and sorry for such a long, drug out blog. I know how it is to make a decision on a lawyer who practically holds your future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
September 23, 2015 prophecy. Any thoughts ? 47 min Citizen Kane 4
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 51 min Up on Cosby 2,129
Michael Ison (May '13) 2 hr Patty 21
Palmieri is all talk, NO leadership. 3 hr Lister 43
Hospital baby photos 4 hr Maybebaby 1
Nicole who is married to John Toner? Sat juswondering 1
eric large Jul 31 boss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages