First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mowinboys

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Wht do you think of total lawn care? The landscaping they did at first peoples seems like they dont care
Sarah Sue

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Do you mean Total Property Mgt? I think they are the ones that do the work there.
dirtlover

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2010
They seem more into showing off there equipment then there skills in the landscaping department
Lady H

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Most definately agree more into showing off equipment then doin the job right. They r very high priced did very crappy work at my residence. Hire any crack head that can stripe a yard and works any illegal Mexicans that chad can find to work cheap. Chad wouldn't have nothin if his daddy hadn't laid the ground work for him.
Unsatisfied too

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2012
I also think total is a bunch of illegals. I think chad uses his daddies connections to maintain his jobs. They recently mowed for me via a recommendation and they will never b back their illegal Mexicans missed loads of trim and I don't support any business who employs illegal druggies knowingly.
amy

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2012
My bf works for tpm and all there wrk is great... Chads a great guy and they all wrk hard. Is like to see some of ur asses get out there and mow and weed eat ALL day long in the heat... ( there is a reason they were hired) enough said....
skippy

Dandridge, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2012
amy wrote:
My bf works for tpm and all there wrk is great... Chads a great guy and they all wrk hard. Is like to see some of ur asses get out there and mow and weed eat ALL day long in the heat...( there is a reason they were hired) enough said....
u go rock wiler tell them how it is.heck i always see them mowing and doing a good job at it i think i know ur boy friend
amy

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Do u?? And which one do u think he is
skipper

Dandridge, TN

#9 Mar 28, 2012
amy wrote:
he is the one that drives that little nissan pick um up truck.id say
poor service

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 29, 2012
They are way over priced and half of the time they will not even reach down to pick up objects out of the way. For what they charge they need to provide much better service.
skipper

Dandridge, TN

#11 Mar 29, 2012
amy wrote:
I see him ever now and then when he is done seeing my old lady now what u got to say when i get off work he is usally pulling out !!!!!!!!!!
amy

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Mr. Skipper ur makin me very angry
amy

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Mr. Skipper...... Who the Hell is ur girl....
Save money

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Way too Expensive!
amy

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2012
But their good!!!!!!! Or else they wouldn't be in business.
Funk and Wagnalls

Thomasville, NC

#17 Mar 31, 2012
Just take a look at the work that they did around the little New Market Elementary School pavilion. That will tell you how much they are concerned about their work. I don't know if it is lack of knowledge in landscaping or just not caring. About average for Jefferson County, though. I wish they were better and I would use them.
amy

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Right well I sure dnt see the big businesses the ones that actually matter complaining. U dnt like it do it ur Damn self
Calebdenton13

Dandridge, TN

#19 Jun 16, 2015
I work for TPM and I promise you we are nothing like that. I don't know about some people but most do what they are supposed to do and do a real good job of it. When you get the chance go to university of Tennessee or Carson Newman we do all their landscaping and mowing yet I don't hear a single person mentioning how "bad" we did on that. Plus chad is a great guy he is on us all the time about being as perfect and premises we can be. Also FYI we only have one Mexican landscaper and he's a tank.
First hand knowledge

Russellville, TN

#20 Sep 6, 2015
I have worked for TPM and the reality is that chad and john would not have or still be in business if it were not for their daddies money and connections. They are over priced for the quality of work they do. They are always half assing their jobs. Yes they do knowingly employ guys that do drugs. They do however check and make sure there employees are legal. Good Christian on Sunday, M-F shady businessman finding loop holes and taking shortcuts to make a profit.
First hand knowledge

Russellville, TN

#21 Sep 6, 2015
Calebdenton13 wrote:
I work for TPM and I promise you we are nothing like that. I don't know about some people but most do what they are supposed to do and do a real good job of it. When you get the chance go to university of Tennessee or Carson Newman we do all their landscaping and mowing yet I don't hear a single person mentioning how "bad" we did on that. Plus chad is a great guy he is on us all the time about being as perfect and premises we can be. Also FYI we only have one Mexican landscaper and he's a tank.
They do not do all the mowing and landscaping at UT. They have done a couple crappy landscape jobs there and they have many complaints from CNU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Coaches 5,057
Melody spangler 10 hr Will 2
FBC names Woman pastor Sun want be long 22
eda, formally edoc is corrupt. period. Sun Reality Check 23
Tim ruedinger Sat beelzebub 1
Robert C (Jan '17) Nov 17 Teekay 2
Abusive Dentist Warren Stinson! (Aug '16) Nov 16 Charwee seven 2 c... 21

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance