Jefferson City Auto Detailing and Win...

Jefferson City Auto Detailing and Window tint

Posted in the Jefferson City Forum

countrymomma

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
They are under new management,and are all very nice there. I went there and my car looked great.(like new) They have low pricing on everything,detailing and tint. I will go back. So much better than past experience with Acr films by Rocky. Check them out
jake

Dandridge, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2012
i would go to ACR. rocky is really good and fair prices. new management means some jack a$$ talking crap about another business hoping that they can gain there business!!!!!!!!!! wrong acr for life !!!!!!!!!!
dilligaf

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2012
I've never been there but I can tell you I saved a bunch of money by switching to geico.
countrymomma

Union, NJ

#4 Mar 22, 2012
First of all Jake. I'm a motheer of 3 and don't own a bussiness. I have been to acr and I have been to jc auto and shannon sword is a whole lot nicer than rocky. They have reasonable prices on everything. And if acr was so great they would understand that not everybody wants a half neckade whores tits pressed up against there glass. Some ppl just want there cars cleaned without going into a hooker ring. And its funny how she didn't have a job showing it all off til jc auto came back.
advice

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Exactly Countrymomma! I can honestly say I have no affiliation with either car wash company but I prefer not to see boobs shoved up against any of my windows. Chick standing by the road does not personally intice me think "oh my car is dirty and needs washed" I've got DD's myself so I'm good if I need a peep show. If someone was smart, you'd have an original idea and have half naked men doing the job that chick is doing.
Now as a mother of a daughter, I personally do not need her to think that's how men should see a woman. Just my opinion.
Southern Girl

Maynardville, TN

#6 Mar 30, 2012
I have had both of my vehicles cleaned up by Jefferson City Auto Detailing and Window Tint. You couldn't ask for nicer people (The Swords) to clean up your car. They are reasonably priced. Before people get on here bashing a business, you should go check them out for yourself.
Ridin Clean Now

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2012
I have had my vehicle cleaned at Jefferson City Auto Detailing and Window Tint. They did an awesome job and were very reasonable. I couldn't go through an automatic car wash for the same price and get near as good a wash. I never heard anyone there say a word about another business either. These are good people who are trying to make it in this world. They provide a good service for a good price and I will go back 'cause I don't like to ride dirty :)
How much

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2012
How much for window tinting on a 2011 Camry? I thought I would have to go all the way to Knoxville to have it done, had no idea there was a tinting place close by.
pimpin

Dandridge, TN

#9 Apr 1, 2012
How much wrote:
How much for window tinting on a 2011 Camry? I thought I would have to go all the way to Knoxville to have it done, had no idea there was a tinting place close by.
i would stay away bad business
Funk and Wagnalls

Asheboro, NC

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Searching for content..................
your mom

Morristown, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2015
Pill heads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Off The Hook get it together 43 min Rob Roy 2
Gross 1 hr Deadpool 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 22 hr Mr dandridge 3,830
Any body know her ? Mon Deadpool 2
Over policing Sun Lowes Delivery 11
Jacob Bridges?! (May '11) Jun 21 Hdjkkakksbbaj 19
reward for safe return of ester Jun 20 Wade W. Wilson 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages