First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeffcoresident

Kodak, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Has anyone else been to the new vape store in town? I like the fact that i dont have to go to knoxville anymore..and i like how they have it set up for you to try stuff before you buy it
Oryan Pax

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Vape store?
jeffcoresident

Kodak, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2013
they sell vapor cigs and the e-cigs!
Oryan Pax

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Oh. Ok.
interested

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2013
Where is located?
jeffcoresident

Kodak, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2013
interested wrote:
Where is located?
Its inside the smoke shop over by wayne's tattoo..Tobacco and more I think?
hobby shop

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Thats nothing compared to the Vape Shop in the Flee Market @407
Big Vaper

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 18, 2013
hobby shop wrote:
Thats nothing compared to the Vape Shop in the Flee Market @407
You're kidding, right? I heard some dude at Taco Bell say that stuff is all culls and seconds and half of it don't work right.
hobby shop

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Nah all top of the line one place i shop
The Vape Shop

Kodak, TN

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Yea there are multiple vendors in the flea market. The Vape Shop is at booth can c36 & c37 we have the largest selection and some of the best prices you can find. We are open 8-5 fri, sat and sun. Come check us out!
The Vape Shop

Kodak, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2013
The Vape Shop wrote:
Yea there are multiple vendors in the flea market. The Vape Shop is at booth can c36 & c37 we have the largest selection and some of the best prices you can find. We are open 8-5 fri, sat and sun. Come check us out!
Www.facebook.com/thevapeshoptn
jeffocoresident

Kodak, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2013
Custom Vapor HeadQuarters is the name of the new shop in jefferson city....They are open 7 days a week at 10am and stay open til 8pm daily...They have a large variety and selection of both eliquids and ecigs/vapes, and also have a vape bar set up so that you can try before you buy! Store is well put together and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!

https://www.facebook.com/CUSTOMVAPORHEADQUART...
ole chain smoker

Campobello, SC

#13 Dec 18, 2013
Friendly staff? Three people at that place have been friendly when i stopped to buy my zig zags, owners are cool though. Ill have to check that Vape Shop out. Didnt know such store existed at Flea Market.
dale yeah

Campobello, SC

#14 Dec 18, 2013
I like both places Vape Shop Has The inventory But smoke shop has supply. Gnome what i sayin?
Rkm910

Jefferson City, TN

#15 Dec 18, 2013
The Vape Shop wrote:
Yea there are multiple vendors in the flea market. The Vape Shop is at booth can c36 & c37 we have the largest selection and some of the best prices you can find. We are open 8-5 fri, sat and sun. Come check us out!
Ouch! Looks like anyone with thousand dollar limit on their credit card and a Square to plug into a tablet, is opening a vape booth in that flea market. The upside is that awareness is created and that place is touristy, so you get new customers in there all the time. The downside is you only have three days to make hay, and getting back to the interstate from that place is a nightmare on the weekends, not the greatest for the local folks. Also if someone wants additional products, they will have to wait until the weekend, unless they want to go all the way to Knoxville. It has been a couple of months, but I checked out your booth. Not a bad setup in my opinion. Definitely some money to be made for at least a couple more years or so.
post

Rutherfordton, NC

#16 Dec 23, 2013
New store is a Funking joke
tried em all

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 9, 2014
I've done a ton of research on a lot vape products and been to most vape shops in east TN.
This one is a small town shop. Most tanks and mods are double price everybody else. I bought a smok e-pipe mod used a smok tank and smok battery extender the pipe arced and melted the springs. When I went back to swap it out they told me since I had moded a mod I messed it up. Every other shop said the pipe was at fault and if I'd bought it from there shop it'd be no problem to swap out. The place is a joke trying to get in on the craze.
Vape Shop

Seymour, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2014
What you failed to mention was that you actually drilled a hole into the device. Go buy a new car and start drilling holes in the drive train and see if they will honor the warranty.
"Most tanks and mods are double price everybody else"
Not only is that not true, it is impossible. If they were selling them for half price, they would be selling them below their cost. No business can survive doing that. We called around and our prices are actually lower than the other vape shops on most items.
"This one is a small town shop." "trying to get in on the craze."
So what are the other vape shops in the area? Big mega corporations?
Most of the vape shops around here are put together by young couples who scraped together everything they could from their credit cards and borrow from relatives. Most are using Square because they can't qualify for a regular merchant account. They run their business on tablets and can't even print a receipt at the time of purchase. We have been selling E-Cigs since 2009, back when they were the old cartridge type. That's years before the other vape shops in this area were even a gleam in their daddy's eye. As far as getting in on the craze, I've got a news flash for you. That's the way business works. Why do you think McDonalds exists? Wouldn't you say it was because of the craze for fast food? lol
In reality, your post really makes no logical sense. You said you did a ton of research and had been to most vape shops. You also said the other shops were selling for half price. Why then didn't you buy your device from one of the half price places? Your post is a contradiction.
tried em all

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2014
The reason I bought from you're store was the same reason I bought from all the other places I've listed. Trying new stores and so far you're store is one of two that doesn't have to worry about me spending another dollar in your hovel.
Vape Shop

Jefferson City, TN

#23 Jan 23, 2014
tried em all wrote:
The reason I bought from you're store was the same reason I bought from all the other places I've listed. Trying new stores and so far you're store is one of two that doesn't have to worry about me spending another dollar in your hovel.
Good. Sounds like that Chinese website and you are a match made in heaven. You can drill all the holes you want in that stuff and can just get a new one in two weeks. Now everyone is happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blue 2 89
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Don 5,108
Spooky Places in Jefferson City 7 hr Leslie 3
comments on karen spencer 19 hr cpa76 6
jefferson city cops Fri Peggy 26
eda, formally edoc is corrupt. period. Thu Fed Up 27
Brickhouse Thu New market 1

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages