Frightmare Manor in Jefferson City, Tennessee

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Frightmare Manor in Jefferson City, Tennessee. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Fright-mare Manor is shrouded in mystery. If you live in Jefferson City, Tennessee, or any of the surrounding areas, you'll hear different descriptive tales on what actually took place at this site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

God_loves_you_al ot

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2009
well frightmare i went twice and nothing could seriously harm you or bother you there its your choice if you wanted to go i thought it was a pretty fun night just to get out of the house and have fun with your friends and when you drink unknown liquids its your choice to because you get your money back and they said if you get scared just say ive had my moneys worth and you could get lead out.thxx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man who does ot at lifecare center 8 hr Deedee22 5
New Jefferson City Police Chief (Aug '13) 9 hr Curious mind 42
Steve Britt Sat Tenn Tigress 3
thomas hickey Sat Mr J 9
Pop's Place (Jul '09) Fri liblong 20
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) May 22 EMFCguru 2,005
Jefferson City Walmart is the Worst May 20 Nate River 26
More from around the web

Jefferson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE