vol man

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Why are there so many Florida football fans Florida sucks ass and most of them don't even watch football
whowantstoknow

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Lmao .... HI HATER!!!!!! HMM LET ME GUESS YOUR A TN FAN HUH?? BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART STILL BITTER THAT FLORIDA SPANKS TN POOR LITTLE SACS STILL TO THIS DAY.... MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHANGING TO THE WINNING SIDE MIGHT MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT ... JUST SAYIN!!! GET THEM TEARS FROM ROLLING DOWN YOUR SAD LITTLE CHEEK AND WE WILL FIX THE CRY BABY A BOTTLE..... THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOME FUCK TARD TO POST ABOUT THIS TN FL SHIT AND EVEN IF TN WINS THIS TIME THEY STILL HAVE YEARS AND YEARS OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!! SO WHEN THAT TIME COMES PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND MAKE YOUR LITTLE CRY BABY POSTS THEN BUT FOR NOW KEEP SUCKING YOUR THUMB AND PLAYING ROCKY TOP AND SEE WHERE IT GETS YA..... WHOOP WHOOP GO TN!!!! HAHA

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

how can a UT fan say florida sucks? wouldn't that be like a morbidly obese person calling someone else fat?
The Dude

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

BURN! Lmao!
vol man

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I don't have anything against Florida fans just the ones who live in east Tennessee most of them are just fans because they want to piss Tennessee fans off 95% of them can't even name floridas coach or any of there players
BAMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I don't think either team has anything to worry about, ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Lol

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Of course we can name the coach because UT fans always blame the losses on the coach. I'm a Florida fan because I grew up in FL, watching UF. I'm not pretentious unlike volman and whowantstoknow. Get over thinking you're better because you're a fan of a certain team. This has little affect on your state of being other than slowly reducing you to douchbaggery. I believe you have provided sufficient evidence to support my case, and I won't bother. Good day. *Like a sir*
The Dude

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Lmao. Gotta love a sore loser.
Gator man

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

VOL fans think just because you live here you have to like tn over half the tn fans I know don't like the tn NFL team why is that they say because you live here you have to like the team of the state you live in is alright to like cowboys and live in tn but when it comes to college you have to like the cols people like who they like nobody should tell anybody how to pull for last I check it was still a FREE country
eat more gator

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

the reason there is so many gator fans is bc they do good so they gain more fans just like alabama its called bandwagon tennessee fans know that tennessee is worth staying a fan of. GO VOLS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Jefferson City Forum right now

Search the Jefferson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Irving 123,773
Carson Newman University Police? (May '13) 33 min random guy 14
curious about my fiance behavior 1 hr You Kinda Sound Like 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr REO 8,460
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr Wassssup 8,503
why I would NEVER Vote For Marty Mills 23 hr Glad I Did Not Finance 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jefferson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jefferson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE