First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naughty

Leesburg, FL

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Carroll I know ur wondering around on topix when u get this holler at me U know who this is."Ash"
naughty1

Omaha, NE

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Hey which Ash is this.i know 4 from jeff
naughty2

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Woot Woot...
naughty1

Omaha, NE

#4 Oct 11, 2012
ok ?????
DORSEY

Omaha, NE

#5 Nov 19, 2012
SO can you tell me who you are or how i now you.
Lol

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Desperate much?
naughty1

Omaha, NE

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Nope not desperate at all im happly married i just wa to know who this is.
naughty1

Omaha, NE

#8 Jan 21, 2013
ash this is carroll how can get a hold of you.
Naughty

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
naughty1 wrote:
ash this is carroll how can get a hold of you.
U said u was married that's funny cause I thought ya'll split up.R u single or not??
LALALALALA

Omaha, NE

#10 May 14, 2013
I HEARD HE WAS SLEEPIN WITH THAT ASHLEY GIRL ON O CRUISE THEY WEN TON A FEW YEARS BACK
suredo

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 15, 2013
Well you heard wrong LaLaLaLaLa
Ashley Aka Naughty

United States

#12 May 15, 2013
No we hooked at his house.Cruise? Lol maybe another Ashley but lalalala is right about hooking up.
Ashley Aka Naughty

United States

#14 May 15, 2013
DORSEY wrote:
SO can you tell me who you are or how i now you.
Brown hair and freaky will remind u.Hotel room lol.
DORSEY

Omaha, NE

#15 May 20, 2013
OK LOOK IDK WHO THINKS THERE FUNNY BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK OR SENSE YOU "CLAIMED" THAT YOUVE BEEN TO MY HOUSE THEN COME TO THE HOUSE. LALALA I DIDNT SLEEP WITH THAT ASHLEY. SO YOU NEED TO TO FIND A MORE CREDITABLE SOURCE.I HAVNT SLEPT WITH ANY ASHLEY I KNOW FROM JEFF CITY.GROW UP AND GET LIFES. TELL YOU WHAT HERES MY SPAM EMAIL CONTACT ME THERE [email protected] email me and make the subject topix
Haha

United States

#16 May 21, 2013
DORSEY wrote:
OK LOOK IDK WHO THINKS THERE FUNNY BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK OR SENSE YOU "CLAIMED" THAT YOUVE BEEN TO MY HOUSE THEN COME TO THE HOUSE. LALALA I DIDNT SLEEP WITH THAT ASHLEY. SO YOU NEED TO TO FIND A MORE CREDITABLE SOURCE.I HAVNT SLEPT WITH ANY ASHLEY I KNOW FROM JEFF CITY.GROW UP AND GET LIFES. TELL YOU WHAT HERES MY SPAM EMAIL CONTACT ME THERE [email protected] email me and make the subject topix
Tell some more lies.I know of 2 that U DID SLEEP WITH.But hey don't need the old lady finding out huh.
DORSEY

Omaha, NE

#17 May 21, 2013
WE ARE SPLIT UP NOW GO TELL HER WHAT YOU WANT IDC SHE NOT MY CONCERN ANYMORE IT YOUR LOSS FOR TALKING TO HER
ashleyo

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2013
I am the Ashley u went on a cruise with. Somebody has there facts messed up bc we never slept together and I didn't start this thread either that was evidentially another Ashley
Liar

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2013
ashleyo wrote:
I am the Ashley u went on a cruise with. Somebody has there facts messed up bc we never slept together and I didn't start this thread either that was evidentially another Ashley
U lying ass bitch that's not what ur spreading.Why else would people think that.Ur a skank from what he told his ex wife.She was smart to leave him.
ashleyo

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2013
U are ignorant there is more than one Ashley. We are friends. Never even kissed I'm married with kids now. I'm not a skank and was only 18 when I hung out with Carroll. my parents asked him to go with them on the cruise. We had seperate rooms and he was drinking with my parents for most the cruise. Idc what he told his ex wife bc it wasn't about me.
Liar

Hollywood, FL

#21 Jun 2, 2013
Whatever but only 1 went with him and no honey ur the ignorant bitch for lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uber 16 min Hmmm 12
fire at the top of motown 33 min Tanker 11
Strange creature West end 1 hr truth 19
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr Quit 5,107
jefferson city cops 5 hr Idiot 19
Shelby Woodard Tue Yeahhh 1
steven and angel foster Tue Ray 3

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages