Packard Games going bye bye ?

Packard Games going bye bye ?

Posted in the Jefferson City Forum

rkm910

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2012
That's the rumor. The whole operation of twenty stores is going under. He is trying to play a shell game to stay alive but is is big trouble. It is all still a rumor but heard it on good authority.
The Dude

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Roger shut the hell up. Just cause your store tanked and couldn't make it don't mean you can start stuff about other game stores. So you can't compete. Be deal. Your new business will tank as well buddy boy. You and your partner are jokes.
rkm910

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Just watch and see.
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Sep 25, 2012
We watched and saw Replay go down in flames. Whatever you two idiots are doing now will also crash and burn. Pacards may be over priced on some things but at least they have a better selection than you chumps had.
rkm910

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
We must not be too much of a joke because if we are, you wouldn't get so worked up over what we are doing. You wouldn't be on Topix posting all these vile and negative comments. It must suck that you feel so threatened by our little game store experiment. In reality the game store biz is a crappy business that's one reason we sold ours. It was only about 5% of what I do in total of all my businesses. It is just not worth feeling threatened over. If you feel that threatened over such a small volume of overall business, you need to play in a bigger pool.
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Awwww that your excuse? Douch lol
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2012
I don't feel threatend. I'm just a customer that goes there. I also shop at GameStop and Ace of trades. And sayin that the games store business is crappy. What's that say about that joke you ran? I mean a tank game for that price you had, ha! No wonder you saps tanked. Had to have someone bail you out and buy you out. That was pathetic.
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2012
And let's not forget, it was YOU that came on here slandering. You don't know what goes on at packards any more than you did your own store.
rkm910

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2012
So exactly when did I come on here slandering? All those posts are still active. Tell me when and where. All the negativity is coming from you. Look on the mirror.
rkm910

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2012
As far as me not knowing what's going on with Packards, how can you possibly know that? It is the height of arrogance to make such a claim.
😂

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Who cares!
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Trust me. I know.
rkm910

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2012
So you didn't like our store? Fine, no one held a gun to your head and made you go there. Just dont go where you don't like to go. Problem solved. Why all the bashing and negativity just to make yourself feel superior? We made a business decision to sell an unprofitable business and start two more. None of this had nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
The Dude

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Sep 25, 2012
I was just defending a good gaming store. You would have done the same. As you have on many other comment boards on here. We gamers will take up for our game stores. Just as you defend whatever it is you are doing in your little shop now.
Newport News

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Why don't you 2 dudes just use your phones to talk and leave this site along. Thank you for your cooperation on this silly matter.
Gamer 2.0

Jefferson City, TN

#20 Sep 26, 2012
First of all Newport the word your lookin for is "alone" not "along". Second of all why are you even putting in your 2 cents worth when it clearly has nothing to do with you!
rkm910

Rathdrum, ID

#21 Oct 25, 2012
packards

Morristown, TN

#22 Oct 25, 2012
We are not going anywhere. We split up the stores. Greenville was closed down. But the others are to stay.
forget that

Morristown, TN

#23 Dec 11, 2012
packards wrote:
We are not going anywhere. We split up the stores. Greenville was closed down. But the others are to stay.
they all seem to be closing one at a time, the jeff city store is closed and now it looks as the morristown location is closed as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 15 min Stud horse 4,675
Jeremy Robbins (Sep '14) 5 hr Knowing 4
Neveragain 20 hr neveragain67 2
JAGS Cheer Mon usaff 1
Lost creek Mon Rory McIlroy 2
Kaylee Norman Aug 13 Adm 1
student Aug 11 curious 11

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance