Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81793 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
If you had read your link, you would have seen that the guy was NOT detained for failing to flush the toilet. Duh!

You were being intentionally inflammatory, and you know it. You were NOT seeking to "get a conversation going." We know how you trolls operate.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81794 May 1, 2013
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.

No life losers!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#81795 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.
No life losers!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#81796 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
Sorry you didn't like my effort. It was sincere.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81798 May 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.
You bore me SISSY BOY.

You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!

Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#81799 May 1, 2013
Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I love molesting 7-year old boys because it pisses of republicans.
Dolt!!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81801 May 1, 2013
Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies = Republicans
You didn't answer my question!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81802 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that you never told a lie, "Norton"?
Of course not! Everyone has! It's one of those nasty sins!
(caused by Adam and Eve)

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81803 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. In your comment #81758, you said, "Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he [Chris Matthews] is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!" ... and ... now ... you say "If you like to watch his crap." If that is not "complaining," exactly what IS it?
2. I said nothing about your visiting Kolob. And, since I am not a Mormon, I doubt that I "end up there."
I wasn't complaining......I just said his show was crap! If that's all there was to watch I wouldn't have a TV.
I know you are not a Mormon. You are an atheist that will end up in Hell because you don't believe in Jesus. Right? I know you think you will just go back to dust........but, you have a soul that is eternal whether you like it or not.

I am telling you the truth!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81804 May 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Before your last two attacks, I had intended to send you a link to a nice video which I think that you would like. After those attacks, I began to have second thoughts.
But ... having re-considered the situation, and because I am a good guy and am willing to overlook your attacks, I will send you the link anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
I think that is the Christian thing for me to do.
Nice Dawg! I'm impressed! Maybe you have a heart after all. Prayer is an amazing thing! Never know who may be praying for you.

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#81805 May 1, 2013
JAY CARNEY’S RESPONSE WHEN ASKED ABOUT BENGHAZI WHISTLEBLOWERS: THOSE ATTACKS WERE ‘A LONG TIME AGO’
~ Just another part of their stonewalling strategy. They use it in every illegal thing that they get caught up in.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/01/ja...

OBAMA ADMIN STONEWALLING ON BIG AMMO BUILDUP
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/dhs-stonewalling-o...

Transparency: Obama Administration Stonewalling Congress on Solyndra Investigation
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Stonewalled CBS reporter fights back, embarrasses Obama administration on Twitter
http://tomohalloran.com/2013/01/24/stonewalle...

The Obama administration's modus operandi for defusing scandals
Stonewalling Benghazi Into Irrelevancy
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Media discover Benghazi, notice Obama stonewalling
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

OBAMA ADMIN STONEWALLING PUBLIC ON IMMIGRATION STATUS OF PRESIDENT'S UNCLE
http://cdn.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Krauthammer: Obama Admin's Response To Benghazi Is The "Definition Of Chutzpah"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Hail to the arrogance – Obama administration stonewalling on Sestak could end with PA grand jury
http://www.liberalwhoppers.com/2010/05/27/hai...

SO WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY

1.


2. http://www.youtube.com/embed/yii1h8_w3zc

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81806 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.
No life losers!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Don't worry your sweet little brainless head about it, Elmo! If you wish upon a star, you will get over all your hallucinations and troubles.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81807 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not! Everyone has! It's one of those nasty sins!
(caused by Adam and Eve)...
Ah, yes! Your lies were caused by Adam and Eve.

And your lies will be forgiven you, so you can go and lie all over again.

No responsibilities! No worries! Life is just a bowl of cherries!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81808 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't complaining ...... I just said his show was crap! If that's all there was to watch I wouldn't have a TV.
I know you are not a Mormon. You are an atheist that will end up in Hell because you don't believe in Jesus. Right? I know you think you will just go back to dust ........ but, you have a soul that is eternal whether you like it or not.
I am telling you the truth!...
Of course you are telling the truth. "Norton" knows best.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81809 May 1, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
JAY CARNEY’S RESPONSE ...{blah! blah! blah!}
Here comes "Gun Hugger" with his daily ration of propaganda.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#81810 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
You bore me SISSY BOY.
You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!
Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81812 May 2, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.

I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.

You really are in sick disgusting SISSY BOY!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81813 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.
I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.
You really are in sick disgusting SISSY BOY!
Oh, "Elmo," you are SO "butch." I love it when your eyes bug out like that!
Immature liberals

Portageville, MO

#81814 May 2, 2013
Liberals claim to be tolerant but one thing I've noticed in a debate is that they are exactly the opposite. Conservative answers tend to be more intellegent and thought out. They also tend to be the more tolerant and mature. Liberals, however, particularly when backed into a corner, tend to start acting little kids by resorting to name calling and throwing temper tantrums. Is there any wonder I'm not a liberal?
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#81816 May 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are telling the truth. "Norton" knows best.
I know, but thanks for reminding me!:)

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristy mckee Jun 11 Doug 2
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) May '16 Obee1 229
lets talk about spc culver-former mong member? (Feb '15) May '16 Larry but not Larry 20
Joshua or Cindy Flowers May '16 Concernedperosn 1
jcps May '16 Kirby Klown 10
8 years and Me .... it doesn't matter May '16 Not Surprised 3
Fred P Cheek MURDERER May '16 Not Surprised 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages