Are there any female tattoo artists h...

Are there any female tattoo artists here locally?

Posted in the Jefferson City Forum

jeff city visitor

Columbia, MO

#1 May 18, 2008
I am looking for a very clean tattoo parlor that has a good female artist. My friend doesn't want a man doing it unless she has to. Does anyone out there know of anyone? Thanks in advance.
Why do you hate men

Jefferson City, MO

#2 May 24, 2008
What is wrong with a man? Why are you a sexist bitch?
hmmm

Jefferson City, MO

#3 May 24, 2008
Maybe its creeps like you that have really out of control attitudes and act like a stalker while your inking someone..im a man and did not find any offense to what she is saying because after all men tatoo artist are kind of creepy! most of them look like they will rape you...nothing sexist about her remark my friend
jeff city visitor

Columbia, MO

#4 May 27, 2008
Maybe you should look around--there are normal people asking normal questions out there. I'm not the sexist b---- you mentioned. I'm really a guy friend of hers that has several tattoos that were put on by (imagine this) a guy artist. Maybe you are part of the image problem here with your industry??
Black Jack

United States

#5 May 31, 2008
I don't know any around here or the lake area. I do know in Kansas City @ the Illustrated Man on North Oak Trafficway in Gladstone has two, not sure if she is still there. There is also another parlor about 1 mile south,A1 Tattoo. Also a new place called Savages on Chouteau Trafficway next to Diamond Joes, a booby joint. A-1 does really good work and you would have to make an appointment with the female artist.
jeff city visitor

Columbia, MO

#6 Jun 2, 2008
Thank you for your help.
Pat

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Jun 3, 2008
I'd do your old lady. Post some pics of the areas you want tat'ed.

After I do her, I need to post several pics of my work on my website.

Don't worry, I'd use a "delicate touch". She would not regret it.
ink_junkee

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Wow...it's men like that, that tend to make them all look bad, ya know. It's sad. I know a few respectable male artists out there, few and far between, but they do exist. I'm a female artist and I work at 9th St Tattoo in Columbia MO, and I can hook you up. Reply with an email address or Myspace and I'll send you a link to my online portfolio and you can check it out:)
Matt Henegar

Ruston, LA

#9 Dec 9, 2008
hmmm wrote:
Maybe its creeps like you that have really out of control attitudes and act like a stalker while your inking someone..im a man and did not find any offense to what she is saying because after all men tatoo artist are kind of creepy! most of them look like they will rape you...nothing sexist about her remark my friend
not all of us are creepy stalkers I'm a guy and I'm a tattooist, I'm also an artist and a PROFESSIONAL......that's the key word there, chief. And Honestly if you are looking for an artist, MALE OR FEMALE, and you arent getting a good vibe.......leave, plain and simple, look at the artist, look at their work....for god's sake talk to them!!!! get to know your artist, this business isn't a fast food type business, you shouldn't look for the cheapest, or the fastest, or even the lightest touch, you should look for the artist that is going to to the best job for what YOU the customer wants,

http://www.myspace.com/coyotechild
talrubayii

Overland Park, KS

#10 Oct 2, 2010
there's a female artist at mercy seat on westport road .
fact
#11 Oct 3, 2010
female artist at living canvas in columbia
Candi

Rialto, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Looking for a female tattoo artist located within 60miles of Montclair California...
Email me at
[email protected]
Angel Minaj

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Why do you hate men wrote:
What is wrong with a man? Why are you a sexist bitch?
She feels more comfortable with a women she might want a very sexy tattoo with the only her man seeing it that's why!
Angel Minaj

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Pat wrote:
I'd do your old lady. Post some pics of the areas you want tat'ed.
After I do her, I need to post several pics of my work on my website.
Don't worry, I'd use a "delicate touch". She would not regret it.
If you mean that in a sexual way, you are a sicko & burning in hell for sexist mind! Please tell me you're not that way!
Monica

Lenexa, KS

#15 Aug 30, 2014
jeff city visitor wrote:
I am looking for a very clean tattoo parlor that has a good female artist. My friend doesn't want a man doing it unless she has to. Does anyone out there know of anyone? Thanks in advance.
Kila at Skandlous Body Art, look her up on FB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police chief still paid? 19 hr PTL 2
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Aug 17 Fed Tech 241
Local Politics Do you approve of Rodney Schad as State Represe... (Feb '12) Aug 11 Helen Taylor 2
child support fraud Aug 9 A mad as mother 1
Robert Wise Aug 9 Kirby Klown 2
dr. pat martin dwi Aug 9 Kirby Klown 2
Buy One Get One Free at Jack in the box Aug 9 Kirby Klown 2

Jefferson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages