nate

Columbia, MO

#1 Jul 19, 2010
This place is the best around

“Love For All”

Since: Jan 09

Jefferson City, Missouri

#2 Jul 24, 2010
My husband and I go to CJ's Pets weekly. We love the products, prices and customer service. CJ has a number 1 store for all of your pet care needs. He is informational, kind and his spirit for his business and customers is Awesome! Thank You CJ for the service you provide to the area!
Much Love and Thanks,
Lynie and James Vinyard
Kylee Thompson

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Aug 3, 2010
CJ's Pet Corral is awesome. CJ and his staff are very knowledgeable and can help you with anything you need. He has a wonderful personality and love for animals that you don't see very often. Please support your local business'. Know what your fur kids/fish/critters are getting...shop CJ's Pet Corral.

THANKS CJ AND STAFF!!!
Kylee and Kevin Thompson
And...Marlin, Jenny, Smoke and Hazel (fur kids)
Just asking

Fort Madison, IA

#4 Aug 3, 2010
What is the address? I want to check it out.
interested party

Columbia, MO

#5 Aug 25, 2010
its a nice store if CJ like's you or can hit on your lady. He's been known to open them, get tired of it & leave everyone hanging, so don't get to attached.
He will get you in the door by his low prices & friendly attitude, as time passes, prices will rise & he won't be around to help.
This place sucks

Navarre, FL

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Dont let you wife shop here. CJ hits on every woman that walks in the door. Hes having an affraid with a married woman now. Call and ask him about his lover Pam
Michelle Ortiz

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2011
What can I say about CJ's PETS.......i have know CJ for many years ans he is the most knowledgeable person I know.. He has helped me learn all I can about any new pet I am considering adopting prior to the purchase. When I saw his new shop right here in Jefferson Cit, I have to admit I was a little more than excited. I encourage all my friends and familyto get all their pet's needs from CJ. I just love having him and all his staff right here in Jefferson city, MO
Jefferson city

Lake Village, IN

#8 Feb 4, 2011
I have personaly delt with CJ and at first he is great to work with then he loses interest and its no more. His prices started off low and the have gone up like they will. I agree he will hit on any woman that he likes right there infront of you. I will not go back and my wife and I have started to go to Carousel. She was appauled by this and I almost knocked him out.
BORING

Cedar Rapids, IA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
This place is a joke, and Cj is A ripoff. He will sell you things and when something goes wrong its to bad Im not going to help you. I will never go back went else where and the was a waranty replacement that was no problem. Will never go back. Staff was extremly rude.
Illinois Ichthyologist

Yates Center, KS

#10 Jun 15, 2013
I stopped in this store in Jefferson City on my way home from vacation. I've been looking for some colorful specimens to restock one of my 90 gallon aquariums. I walked in and walked out empty handed. I would NEVER buy a fish from a place that has such ill maintained tanks. Half the stuff was listed not for sale and the rest wasn't even labeled with the proper species. They 6 bar fronts listed as calvus.

Since: Sep 13

Odessa, MO

#12 Sep 27, 2013
I have been in this store regularly ever since they opened. CJ and Melissa have always been very helpful with any questions that I had. They are very personable and I enjoy the fact that they take interest in getting to know their customers. There isn't one time I have been there that I wasn't greeted and asked about how work has been going, or how my pet was. Definitely recommend CJs. They have some of the neatest pets that are fun to look at and see them being handled.
Interested

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Mar 19, 2014
So what happened to CJ's?

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2014
BEST STEAK IN TOWN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar to met women between 45 & 60 y/o? Dec 14 Kevin 2
Michael Brown witness Dorian Johnson hired to d... Dec 14 Streetrunner 2
What happened to Cody Thirlwall? Dec 10 Tyra Sheldon 4
Mo. state rep suggests Ferguson protestors marc... Dec 9 Joe 9
Ball less Nov 30 The Way 2
Missouri governor activates National Guard Nov 25 MO MP 3
Missouri governor activates National Guard ahea... Nov 19 True Blue 1
Jefferson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web