Crystal City Subway fires Natl. Guard...

Crystal City Subway fires Natl. Guard soldier after missing work for military duties

There are 3 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Crystal City Subway fires Natl. Guard soldier after missing work for military duties. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A distraught mother came to News 4 after her 20-year-old daughter was fired after missing work for training duties with the Missouri National Guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Anderson Guy

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
I'm thinking that's against the law....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Hope all of the military in that town will support the young lady and go to this subway and order a small glass of water and pay in pennies, after a few hundred customers she might get the hint.

Always wonder where the military lawyers are when these cases become news articles, I would think a simple phone call to Subway CEO would fix this.

Rolla, MO

#4 Aug 13, 2013
It is against the law. Go to JAG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Sep 28 Guest 221
Gay bars in Jefferson City? (Jul '11) Sep 23 Rudolph 7
Review: Learning Connection Child Development C... (Jul '13) Sep 23 good mother 5
irwin Sep 23 hmmm 1
aaron irwin Sep 22 hmmm 1
News Police Charge 15 Year Old With Murder Of Cole C... (Oct '09) Sep 19 Thursten 77
Linn tech Sep 8 segura 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jefferson City Mortgages