Lake Erie LifeStyle

There are 1 comment on the story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Lake Erie LifeStyle. In it, reports that:

Raychel Vendetti-Adiutori delivers the noon newscast for WSEE-TV on Wednesday. The story is the local take on Katie Couric leaving the Today show to become the anchor of the CBS Evening News.

Join the discussion below, or

Lisa Nietupski

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2009
You are an inspiration Raychel. I remember Danielle Bazylak telling me six months after she left "the business" that there is life after tv. It was hard to believe because we become so closely associated with it. But in the end, it is a job, and not who we are. Fortunately, it is a job that teaches you a lot about life and people and your community. I believe we are better people because we had that opportunity. I am happy to see you making the most of your new opportunity. Congratulations and continued success in your business venture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeannette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prep Circle Jerk 1330 28 min Whydoyoulistenthen 6
Jason Paradisi.. 45 min Erie news 3
Freddie Berry 4 hr ppjones 12
loan shark (May '12) 5 hr Nicole 34
Lou Jack a Thon 26th and colonial 6 hr I luv Lous coum 1
News Our view: Tear down or secure fire-prone building 6 hr name 4
32 year old stabs parents for not feeding him 7 hr cheetos 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeannette Mortgages