2 more charged in cold case

2 more charged in cold case

There are 4 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Mar 22, 2007, titled 2 more charged in cold case. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

The mother and the estranged wife of the man arrested Tuesday in a decade-old homicide in Lawrence County also have been charged in the case, Sheriff Joel Thames said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Malone

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2007
These women knew what had happened and didn't tell authorities - THAT'S A CRIME FOLKS! And whoever is holding the key to murdered Prentiss resident Betty Hudson could face the same fate. If I were that person, I'd start spilling it, quickly.
PUNKROCKER

Oxford, MS

#2 Apr 2, 2007
ME 2 BUT IF I WAS BETTY HUDSON I WOULD HAVE TRYED TO GET AWAY FROM HIM/HER THEY DON'T DESERVE TO TRY TO TAKE SOMEBODY'S LIFE LIKE THAT IT IS JUST WRONG I MEAN WHO IN THE CRAPE NEED'S TO TAKE OTHER'S LIFE'S WHEN THEY HAVE THERE OWN AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE THERE OWN THEY NEED TO GET 1!
PUNKROCKER

Oxford, MS

#3 Apr 2, 2007
WHAT IS YOU'RE NAME MINE IS PUNKBABY.
Malone

AOL

#4 Apr 2, 2007
PUNKROCKER wrote:
BUT IF I WAS BETTY HUDSON I WOULD HAVE TRYED TO GET AWAY FROM HIM/HER THEY DON'T DESERVE TO TRY TO TAKE SOMEBODY'S LIFE LIKE THAT IT IS JUST WRONG I MEAN WHO IN THE CRAPE NEED'S TO TAKE OTHER'S LIFE'S WHEN THEY HAVE THERE OWN AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE THERE OWN THEY NEED TO GET 1!
I have no reason to think she didn't try. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jayess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) Nov '15 Anonymous 27
Tosha Baughtman (Jul '15) Jul '15 A Brown 1
Looking for the Tylertown Cookbook (Nov '14) Nov '14 JanCajun 1
shooting (Jun '14) Nov '14 Rowdy 2
Duncans shooting (Oct '14) Oct '14 cobaxinchic76 1
Review: Ajfc Community Action Agency (Sep '14) Sep '14 Reet stree 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jayess Mortgages