DA asking that another prosecutor handle fatal accident case

There are 3 comments on the KJRH story from Sep 6, 2007, titled DA asking that another prosecutor handle fatal accident case. In it, KJRH reports that:

“I just know he feels very badly about the accident”

The Delaware County district attorney has asked that a prosecutor in a neighboring district be appointed to investigate a fatal traffic accident involving a county commissioner. via KJRH

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJRH.

Enigma

Siloam Springs, AR

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Of course he doesn't want to be the one to come down on a power boss in his own county.
tiny

Eucha, OK

#2 Jan 23, 2008
The reports are in, time has past. Does being a commissioner put you above the law? I would hope not. I have been watching this case unfold- in the mean time- there is a wonderful strong woman now with out a Husband and 3 little children that have to grow up with out a DAD!! All for what- to save a few seconds of time?? Think about that. If you pull out in front of some one- why- are you getting there any faster- probably not.. Where is the justice for them.
Thou Shalt Not Kill

Rose, OK

#3 Jan 27, 2008
Above the Law..For Delaware County these three words seem the norm. How much longer are the Citizens of this county going to allow their City fathers to proclaim this? The D.A does not want to do his job when he has to prosecute someone that is connected to the city, county or courthouse....or is it the importance of the person committing the wrongful behavior. Instead of prosecuting, these criminals are given more prestige, more power and even allowed to keep their positions in the City government. Stand up people of Delaware County, you live here and deserve better representation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup May 14 the Ace of Spades 2
daisy duke open for buisness Apr '15 the phoenix 1
Jay Music Thread (May '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 15
Disney OK post office cashier Mar '15 yehok 1
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Mar '15 tinket 87
caair bear Feb '15 JHTremember me 2
The Walt Disney Company buys Cartoon Network Jan '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Jay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE