Look who they've got their Haynes on

There are 2 comments on the Sep 14, 2007, Tahlequah Daily Press story titled Look who they've got their Haynes on. In it, Tahlequah Daily Press reports that:

Look who they've got their Haynes on Just across the line in Delaware County, an investigation is about to get under way over a fatal traffic accident allegedly caused by a county commissioner's failure to ... via Tahlequah Daily Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tahlequah Daily Press.

Enigma

Siloam Springs, AR

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Corruption and sweeping things under the carpet are nothing new in Delaware County. Just check out www.bubbaworld.com
Justice

Tahlequah, OK

#2 Oct 31, 2007
Seems like anyone with a title gets the royal treatment in Delaware county. No tickets, no prosecution, just released "on their own recognance"literally$! Murder, any kind of violations, sounds like to me , a certain D.A. does not or can not do the job he was hired to do-Delaware county Voters better wake up or see their county go down the drain!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daisy duke open for buisness Apr 11 the phoenix 1
Jay Music Thread (May '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 15
Disney OK post office cashier Mar '15 yehok 1
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Mar '15 tinket 87
caair bear Feb '15 JHTremember me 2
The Walt Disney Company buys Cartoon Network Jan '15 Anonymous 1
Car flipped and ditched Dec '14 wuksgirl 1
More from around the web

Jay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE