Injured Deputy Works To Help His Partner

Injured Deputy Works To Help His Partner

There are 26 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Injured Deputy Works To Help His Partner. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Delaware County Sheriff's deputy shot in the line of duty is on a mission. Deputy Steve Brownell was shot while responding to a prowler call in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doglover

Tulsa, OK

#22 Oct 10, 2008
news junkie wrote:
What about the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary medicine? they should have a crack team of soon-to-be vets who should see this as a worthwhile project?
I agree this would not only provide invaluable education for these soonto-be- vets, but it would also be a humane thing to do. These service dogs provide a great service and they deserve only the best.I wish Deputy Brownwell and Chico the best.
MIKE

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Oct 10, 2008
HEY I HOPE WE DONT THAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DOGS TEETH. THAT MONEY SHOULD COME OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET
Stephanie

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2008
Can you post the vet or office who offered the services? I would like to give business to those who I know are giving back.
suebd95

Berkeley, CA

#25 Oct 11, 2008
We ALL can chip in a little $1 or $5. Could someone post the address on where we can send money for help. Also why cant the departments that have canines buy the canine insurance, like they have for the human officers? There has to be something that they could do to help offset such costs that come up like this or even worse. LETS HELP A OFFICER OUT, OKLAHOMA???
doglover

Tulsa, OK

#26 Oct 12, 2008
MIKE wrote:
HEY I HOPE WE DONT THAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DOGS TEETH. THAT MONEY SHOULD COME OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET
No that is what donations means
TNT1970

Tahlequah, OK

#27 Oct 14, 2008
MIKE wrote:
you know it is people like you that give good people bad thoughts! no he shouldnt have to pay for it either, they serve the community and people everyday with thier lives, that is why they are asking for donations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison barmaid at the pickle in langley 16 hr Wow 1
Apartments on n. 36th st 16 hr whou 1
G l m p Apr '16 Jussayin 1
Liberty storage and uhaul lot Apr '16 Supp 1
Restore the Village Barn. Apr '16 Pinkstop 1
Dumpsters Apr '16 JustMe 3
The rib crib in grove ok Feb '16 Bonkers 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jay Mortgages